MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i mean its alright if they arent offered the role. all these news and article is quite confusing. one day another news come out that sounds confirm then next day its a different pra'nang. dont know which ones to actually believe until the producer themselves come out to confirm.

cecilia

Staff member
i mean its alright if they arent offered the role. all these news and article is quite confusing. one day another news come out that sounds confirm then next day its a different pra'nang. dont know which ones to actually believe until the producer themselves come out to confirm.
it still okay to me too if one ateam can't be in it just sad on my part b/c i really want them to play as well.
as for the p'ek, if it's not someone i like, forget the lakorn as for the n'ek ..
i think i can live with it if there's only aff but please, no p'ek that i dislike :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i could watch if its my fav p'ek or n'ek .. hehe.. n so far .. ateam is my fav. pra'nang hehe xp..

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
uhhh I have news too but....it's not my news. I came across this on gossipstar.com But I think wishy's news is more recent. ^_^"

http://gossipstar.mthai.com/view_topic.php...mp;newsid=14277

Gossip Star

ตู่-นพพล งงข่าวมั่วช่อง 3 โอ๋ ตัดหน้าเพื่อนผู้จัดได้ "�อน" เล่นละคร

ตู่-นพพล ปัดลัดคิวคว้า à¹?อน ทองประสม เล่น "มงà¸?ุฎà¹?สงจันทร์" ยันบทไม่เหมาะสม ไม่หวั่นมีปัà¸?หาผู้จัดอื่น เพราะข่าวมั่วไม่จริง ส่วนละครสั่งลา 7 สี "เหมือนฟ้าฯ" เจ้าตัวบ่นสงสาร ชาม-อรวรินทร์ ที่อดโชว์ผลงานเรื่องà¹?รà¸? พร้อมทำใจหาà¸?ละครไม่ได้ฉายจï¿

ิงๆ

ละคร "ดินเนื้อทอง" ยังไม่ทันจะฉาย à¸?็มีà¸?ระà¹?สข่าวลือà¸?ระหน่ำมาวï¿

า ผู้จัดà¸?ีมือคุณภาพ ตู่-นพพล โà¸?มารชุน ได้คว้าตัวนางเอà¸?เบอร์หนึ่งï¿

ิà¸? 3 à¹?อน ทองประสม มาเล่นละครเรื่องใหม่ "มงà¸?ุฎà¹?สงจันทร์" ตัดหน้าผู้จัดคนอื่นเสียà¹?ล้ï¿

เมื่อสอบถามเรื่องนี้ไปยังอï¿

ตู่ �็ได้รับ�ารป�ิเสธ�ลับมาว่า

"ไม่จริง....ยังครับ ตรงนี้ต้องเป็นที่ช่อง 3 จะช่วยเราà¸?ำหนดด้วย คือสำหรับเรื่อง “มงà¸?ุฎà¹?สงจันทร์â€? ในตอนนี้ ยังไม่ได้คืบหน้าไปไหน ยังไม่ได้เลือà¸?นัà¸?à¹?สดงว่าเปï¿

นใคร เพราะตอนนี้à¸?ำลังทุ่มเวลา à¹?ล้วà¸?็งานทั้งหมดà¸?ับ “ดินเนื้อทองâ€? เพราะเรื่องนี้à¸?็ถ่ายไปได้เï¿

อะà¹?ล้ว à¹?ละมันเป็นงานเรื่องà¹?รà¸?ที่จï¿

ออนà¹?อร์ของช่อง 3 ด้วย เพราะฉะนั้นอยาà¸?จะทำให้เต็มï¿

ี่ในงานเรื่องà¹?รà¸? ถ้าเà¸?ิดเราไปคิดตรงโน้นตรงนï¿

้ เดี๋ยวงานจะออ�มาไม่ดี"

"ถามว่า�อนมีโอ�าสเล่นเรื่อ
??นี้มั้ย à¹?อนคงไม่เหมาะ เพราะโดยตัวบทà¹?ล้วนางเอà¸?ของï¿

รื่องจะออà¸?วัยเด็à¸?หน่อย ไม่ใช่วัยผู้ใหà¸?่à¹?ล้ว ดังนั้นข่าวที่ออà¸?มานั่นà¸?็คï¿

อข่าว ผมà¸?็ยังงงเหมือนà¸?ันว่าใครคืï¿

คนให้ข่าว เพราะไม่เคยพูดอะไรเลย ไม่ได้บอà¸?เลยว่าเป็นอย่างนัï¿

น"

ผู้สื่อข่าวถามต่อว่า à¸?ลัวมีปัà¸?หาà¸?ับผู้จัดอื่นหรï¿

อไม่ เพราะเข้ามาวิà¸? 3 ปุ๊บà¸?็ได้คิวนางเอà¸?เบอร์หนึï¿

งเลย ผู้จัด�ีมือคุณภาพ�ล่าวว่า

"ไม่à¸?ลัวครับ เพราะมันไม่ได้เป็นความจริง (หัวเราะ) คือตามระบบของช่อง 3 เขาจะมีà¸?ารจองคิวà¸?ัน ดูว่าคิวใครว่างมาà¸?à¸?ว่า ไม่ใช่ช่องเป็นคนà¸?ำหนดว่า เรื่องนี้นัà¸?à¹?สดงคนนี้เล่น à¹?ล้วà¹?ต่ว่าใครว่างใครจองคิวï¿

ว้�่อน �็ต้องรอคิว�ัน นั่นคือสไตล์ของช่อง 3"
ต่อข้อซัà¸?ถามถึงละครเรื่องสï¿

ดท้ายที่ทำให้ช่อง 7 "เหมือนฟ้าส่งให้เรามารั��ั
??" นำà¹?สดงโดย วิน-ธาวิน เยาวพลà¸?ุล à¹?ละชาม-อรวรินทร์ โอสถานนท์ ที่ป่านนี้ยังไม่มีวี่à¹?ววจะï¿

ด้คิวออน�อร์เลย

"ยังไม่ฉายà¸?็ไม่เป็นไร เพราะเราทำงานของเราจบà¹?ล้ว à¹€à¸‚าà¸?็จ่ายสตางค์เรามาà¹?ล้ï¿

ดังนั้นจะออนà¹?อร์หรือไม่ออนï¿

อร์ à¸?็เป็นหน้าที่ของช่อง ผมไม่เคยเข้าไปถามไถ่เขาว่าï¿

พราะอะไร อย่างที่บอà¸?เราจบตรงนั้นไปà¹?ï¿

้ว ส่งงานเรียบร้อยà¹?ล้ว à¸?็ไม่ใช่หน้าที่ของเราà¹?ล้ว (ถ้าถูà¸?ดองจริงๆ จะเสียดายมั้ย?) à¸?็เสียดายครับ งานทุà¸?งานถ้าไม่ได้ออนà¹?อร์มï¿

นà¸?็เสียดายอยู่à¹?ล้วล่ะ เพราะเราทำทุà¸?งาน อาตู่ทำเต็มที่ ถ้าใครเคยไปà¸?องจะรู้ว่าเวลาï¿

าตู่ทำงาน อาตู่ให้หมดเลย"
"ผมสงสารชามนะ เพราะเขาอยาà¸?ให้ละครเรื่องà¹?ï¿

à¸?ของเขาออนà¹?อร์ คือความรู้สึà¸?ของคนที่เล่นเï¿

ื่องà¹?รà¸? เขาà¸?็อยาà¸?ให้คนดูเห็นผลงานขï¿

งเขาอยู่à¹?ล้ว ส่วนนัà¸?à¹?สดงคนอื่นๆ ยังไม่ได้ยินใครบ่นอะไร เพราะเขารู้ว่าถ้าถึงเวลาออï¿

มันà¸?็คือออน เราจะไปบังคับเขาà¸?็ไม่ได้ เราจะไปà¸?ำหนดใครà¸?็ไม่ได้ เพราะฉะนั้นà¸?็ปล่อยให้เป็นวï¿

ธีทางของช่องมาà¸?à¸?ว่า เราเหลืออีà¸?อย่างเดียวที่จะï¿

ำคือ เมื่อไหร่ที่เรารู้ว่ามีà¸?ำหï¿

ดออนà¹?อร์ เราจะประชาสัมพันธ์ อันนั้นเป็นหน้าที่สุดท้ายทï¿

่เราจะต้อง

To make the story short. They were rumours going around saying PJJ asks Ann Tong to be the nang'ek to this lakorn and he was given the green light. However, he argues and said it's not true. He's busy working on his new project. As for updates on 'Moonlight Crown' he said there is no progress on it yet.
*shrug* Ateam.............

lolz if it's ann it's still ateam????

Yeah, this news is older than mine. I used to link this news in a few pages before.

Ah-Too said Ann was too old for N'ek of Mongkut Saeng Jan, so it couldn't be Ann. That's what he said in this article too.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. that anne is too old.. eeeek.. but i still love her though.. she is still young.. >_< ....... shes not that old.. **sigh ..

damn dome was so young there.. hehe still young but.. wow.. >_< ..

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber

From TV Inside Magazine, 30 July - 5 Aug 2008.
credit to ilovetaksaorn.com

From this news, Pra-Nang of "Mongkut Saeng Jan" is Aum and Aff.

PS. I think the name on the title should be "Mongkut" (The crown), not "Mungkood" (Mangosteen).

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh yes confirmed hehe.. xp .. >_< .. YAY .. hehehe lalalala.. xp .. im even happier now hehe xp.. lalalala..

hehehe sarn.. don't worry .. your day will come hehe..

natty

Chubs
lol how many news don't matter my dear cus ah'too HIMSELF said "unconfirmed" even after p'nuch said aff and umm.. thank you very much lol.. and he said all he cares about right now is dnt... lol so yeah.. wonder why lol..

you know sometime you seriously have to believe the person who the projects belongs to.. not rumors.. like for example lol saying that ann t was offered the role.. but yet ah too had to come out more then once to say and i quote "mai jing" then went on to say that the nang'ek role is a young person not an old one so it's impossible for him to consider ann t... ooo ouch.... lol..

neena

sarNie Adult

From TV Inside Magazine, 30 July - 5 Aug 2008.
credit to ilovetaksaorn.com

From this news, Pra-Nang of "Mongkut Saeng Jan" is Aum and Aff.

PS. I think the name on the title should be "Mongkut" (The crown), not "Mungkood" (Mangosteen).
what good news on my 21st b-day!!! yay!! i can't wait for this!! wishbone thank you!

Mai*

sarNie Elites
thanks wishbone. how many news has confirmed aum/aff already
lol how many news confirmed Oil & Janie? countless, net sources, magazine sources, etc etc. Only difference here is Khun Nuch confirmed Aff & Um here, but Ah-Too in his latest interview wont confirm anyone lol

natty

Chubs
lol didn't someone also confirmed once that it was num and cherry? what happen to that confirmation? wasn't that a written proof too? or what about ann t and dome.. wasn't that written proof too? lol.. it's kinda confusing when the director and the producer said one thing.. but written proof lol said another..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
:loool: **coughcough** .. hehehe let's just be satisfied and happy with ateam as the cast hehe xp .. lalallalala.. ateam...

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol how many news don't matter my dear cus ah'too HIMSELF said "unconfirmed" even after p'nuch said aff and umm.. thank you very much lol.. and he said all he cares about right now is dnt... lol so yeah.. wonder why lol..
you know sometime you seriously have to believe the person who the projects belongs to.. not rumors.. like for example lol saying that ann t was offered the role.. but yet ah too had to come out more then once to say and i quote "mai jing" then went on to say that the nang'ek role is a young person not an old one so it's impossible for him to consider ann t... ooo ouch.... lol..
and you are telling me this because?...its not like im disappointed that anne/dome arent in here. plus, weather or not aum/aff are confirm doesnt mean us fans still cant hope.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol how many news confirmed Oil & Janie? countless, net sources, magazine sources, etc etc. Only difference here is Khun Nuch confirmed Aff & Um here, but Ah-Too in his latest interview wont confirm anyone lol
like i said, doesnt mean we still cant hope. just for aum/aff to be linked in another lakorn together makes fans like us excited.