MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

tinah

sarNie Coma
one of andrews fan said its confirm that the pra'nang are andrew/rita but she wanna wait til ah'too confirm first.

i have a strong feeling its them. hope its true! someone ask andrew if his new lakorn will be produced by ah'too he said he doesnt know, go ask ah'too himself. rita also gave an interview saying she will have an upcoming lakorn after prasart mued. please it it be true!

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
one of andrews fan said its confirm that the pra'nang are andrew/rita but she wanna wait til ah'too confirm first.

i have a strong feeling its them. hope its true! someone ask andrew if his new lakorn will be produced by ah'too he said he doesnt know, go ask ah'too himself. rita also gave an interview saying she will have an upcoming lakorn after prasart mued. please it it be true!

oh no~~~~~~why?????

Mr.ahtoo why don't you waiting for aff???

aff asked ahtoo waiting for her

I want to see Ateam in it

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks tinah for the update. I hope its them too. A new pair of couple to watch and new p'ke for Sririta beside Lome...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh thanks for the news TINAH :D
Makes me super excited and hyped up!
ANDREW & RITA will look so damn good together [;
Wishing for it to be trueeeeee, pleaseeee [!]

Katerine

Butterfly123
:yahoo: so it could be andrew & rita can't wait
oh no~~~~~~why?????

Mr.ahtoo why don't you waiting for aff???

aff asked ahtoo waiting for her

I want to see Ateam in it
don't worry PJJ have another lakorn the Ateam could be in that ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhhh yes!...thanks for another confirmation wishy. this has made my dad. now lets wait for rita and ill be SUPER happy

fun

Expired Sarnie
Andrew is confirmed :D great news for me !
now just need to hope Rita will be confirmed too Lol.
Wow it is confirm that it is Andrew. I am so happy to see him back. But Rita is like super booked.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I wanna to see Andrew with Janie again. They need to reunited after their first successful lakorn.
Rita is a good choice too for Andrew. But I hope PJJ will have another lakorn for Rteam in the future.

judyp

sarNie Adult
ooh cool. glad to see andrew back!! and if hes pairing up with rita, that would be even better!! :)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YEahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhh....
I'm so happy I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy