MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I just saw in todays seesansod, Andrew ties Rita hands and feet to the bed! Then Ritas family in the story might be responsible for his fathers death...During the interview Andrew was like he's more sadistic in real life he doesn't just tie the hands and legs but the toes too. And he was all Rita was into it earlier.Strange I thought they said Andrew is antisocial seems not so much here...Want to see this NOW

I just saw in todays seesansod, Andrew ties Rita hands and feet to the bed! Then Ritas family in the story might be responsible for his fathers death...During the interview Andrew was like he's more sadistic in real life he doesn't just tie the hands and legs but the toes too. And he was all Rita was into it earlier.Strange I thought they said Andrew is antisocial seems not so much here...Want to see this NOW
WHOA! do you have a link to that seesansod clip? lol...

Gmn

sarNie Egg
Its a good cast!

Does anyone know what Andrew has after this lakorn?

Also I read somewhere that Andrew has a Ferrari is that true?

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
WHOA! do you have a link to that seesansod clip? lol...
. I can't post the link or anything because my comp is out of commission...but you could go to youtube and look up the uploader Antyvee and skim the seesansod episodes for it. The air date for it is on the 28th of July so it shouldn't be hard to find it. It'll be worth the dig

is it just me or does Rita's voice sound different? to me, it sounds less nasal than before...she said she would work on it, so i guess she did. i never noticed that her voice was nasal before, but a lot of people mentioned it, but now her voice does sound different.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lol. I think she did improve her voice :D Great job for Rita! Her voice never bothered me though since I don't understand thai anyway but I think it bothered alot people who do understood thai though. -.-

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so excited for this, I can't wait! And I'm with CherryApple on that...I want to see Nott as a p'ek one day. He's more than good enough to be one :) <3 him haha.