My Apologies

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Hello everyone,
I am KT aka KawaiiTennyo aka Leah. I am the mod for this section. Ive been super busy and I havent had a computer so please forgive me. I am now getting a new computer and will have it connected in less than a month so I will once again be active. Sorry and I miss you all. I will clean the section and all that good stuff too.

- Your evil Mod
KT

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
You better be sorry!

Just kidding :]

Take all the time you need, we all love you (even if you're evil)

Edit: Lek, stop being mean :) bad for your blood pressure

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
first of all ... u needa erase all the spam that the boy above has been posting.... it's useless junk...lol

second.....apologies accepted....

third...... we miss u, glad ur comming back!!!

noungning

Heartless
ahah yeah leah come clean this section lol it's such a mess. hahah jk... take ur time girly :)

Muddie Murda

smile...
You's introducing yourself like no one knows you...but then of course, you been gone so long, the newbies don't know who you are! Come back soon! :D <3333

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
Umm...this may be bad, but who are you?
^ dont day that!!! :eek:
she's a mod!!! she can hurt us!!!! :eek:

teasing you. :lol:

You's introducing yourself like no one knows you...but then of course, you been gone so long, the newbies don't know who you are! Come back soon! :D <3333
^ yeah. newbies dont know anything. me!
but, i'll go with the flow.

GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK!

now.... start with this... and then that... and then this agai... and that....

teasing you!!! :lol:

take care.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
KT is coming back? Cooolness. :)

Welcome back KT! And yes, please come clean cause it's very messhy.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
heyyy long time KT. actually when i read the tagline i was thinking i'd see you with a photo and a sign saying "i'm sorry" it would have been so kawaii ne? i really did think the subject had a picture of some sort ^_^; anywho - okaeri leah-chan~

darvil

sarNie Adult
Just cuz you're Kawaii doesn't mean you can just say sorry and get away with it KT!!!!!! BUSTED!!

I guess you're going to get away with it after all. :ph34r:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
hahah why do I need to show a picture? lolz. My words are powerful enough lolz muahahah! diane.. tadadaima =) arigato guzaimashita. demo ima atashi mo isogashi desu. gomenasai. and Darvil I got AWAY with it muahahah. I'll be back in 2 weeks guys!!! just wait for me!!! ^_^

Quarter

Tell me about it.
^woah i thought you was speaking some sorta demon language. then i realize it was japanese, so i had to throw in my japanese skills to read that.