+++MY DeSiReS+++

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
TY everyone...I've been ditzy for the last 24 hours...dont know why..maybe because SALAN double reunion this wk lmao...

anyhow...congrats to SALAN for winning hot newcomers at KAZZ award

and Porshe w/ Min in Bo Bay....I will be subbing ONLY Porshe+Min scene later tonight...hehe

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
those are so cute! porshe and min are pretty cute together, but i still like team Salan!

TubbyTinker

^^ YUP YUP....

anywho I'm back with a few updates...nothing but SALAN....them together at the talk show today was cuute! so I finally learned how to make GIFs using pictures...this was the smoothest I could do tho hehehe...new banner for SALAN forum

and these are the original set

man...how close does he want to get LOL

here's a GIF banner I made of SALAN during their break while they were still holding hands hehehe

I kinda mispelled "forever" but it's okay hehe..the bottom is the full picture....I love how they tend to do things w/out caring what other ppl think of them like holding hands here...LOL (the reason why Sal's hair is like that is because it wasn't time to tape the real segment so if you know Sal, she always have her roller on before the camera is actually rollinghahaha)

and this was the original picture from the poster above

all credits pantip

Saifah

bite me x___
very cute thip! you're getting pro dude! I haven't touched photoshop for over 2 months now lol
I have no motivation whatsoever

TubbyTinker

Thanks Nikki....

Fah, dang girl, long time no see...where have u been?..hope u are doing well

Pancake's new CF...it's so cute!

here's the original CF poster..credits 12plus

TubbyTinker

LOL...RR...it's not weird...I do that all the time...here's something for you to go giddy on when the camera wasnt rolling AGAIN...I love the fact that Porshe is a gentleman, he just grabs Sal's hands and took her down the step

LOL Sal's face looks mad here but I guess she was talking and walking

and...he just grabs her hand and looked at it [kkrystal assume it was teh ring she was wearing and he noticed it and asked her about it]...notice how he grabs her on the arm then slowly moves down to the palm..hehehe

I told krystal that if he was asking about the ring, he could have just pointed to it, but nope he grabbed her hand/arm to look at it LOL. ALL PICTURES CREDITS BAANSABAIPRAE @ pantip

anywho...here's the poster I worked on yesterday w/ the help of Nikki's tutorial..I finished it right at 1:30 am...I thought it would take me days but I finished hehehe

nikki1786

LizQuen
anywho...here's the poster I worked on yesterday w/ the help of Nikki's tutorial..I finished it right at 1:30 am...I thought it would take me days but I finished hehehe

this is actually what those editorial staff does when editing a bunch of individual pictures of stars. especially, those pictures has different lighting and shadow because of the pictorial photoshoot. the editorial staff had no choice but turn them into black&white. if the pictures of the celebrities did a same photoshoot, it only they have the same lighting and shadow effect on their pictorial shots. there's no need for them to turn into black&white.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL...RR...it's not weird...I do that all the time...here's something for you to go giddy on when the camera wasnt rolling AGAIN...I love the fact that Porshe is a gentleman, he just grabs Sal's hands and took her down the step

LOL Sal's face looks mad here but I guess she was talking and walking

and...he just grabs her hand and looked at it [kkrystal assume it was teh ring she was wearing and he noticed it and asked her about it]...notice how he grabs her on the arm then slowly moves down to the palm..hehehe

I told krystal that if he was asking about the ring, he could have just pointed to it, but nope he grabbed her hand/arm to look at it LOL. ALL PICTURES CREDITS BAANSABAIPRAE @ pantip

Nice job! I love it! BTW, SALAN are so cute!