My First Thought Upon Waking Up..Today..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
crap i wonder what time is it.......why's it so bright outside, can't i sleep in alittle, i dont feel like working everyday, i need a long ass break...... just to heal the heart and soul :)
awwwwwwwwws p'lek *huggies* yes you need a vacation!! LOL a vacation to see meeee lol =p

my morning thoughts:
Is he serious when he says what he says? did I just agree to getting engaged?! omo fuq I fink we moving to fast!! and he loves me to much

and I'm hungry >.O

Hiatus

Super Momo
I woke up this morning to find out I had an exam today bleh... how horrible TT_TT and I studied like crazy to find out that the exam was postponed GRRR

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omb T___T I was pose to call loserface at 2 am LOL but its now 8 am lmfao uh oh's hahah oh wells I was tired.. like exhausted tired >.O needs mah rest from him and everything else eak ... man ... yawns sleepyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy but kids urgh

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---i feel sick to my stomic atm---i wanna throw up...i have to much to do today and i don't want to do anything---2pm i will go see the doc but it won't help not what i have but i've become pretty good pretending i'm alright...why do i feel this way sick all the time when i have so much to do...blah blah blah... :)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I Woke up this morning to a Big Smile..... hahaha i had a sweet dream, i guess i was missing Daniel so i've dreamt about seeing him and before he left, he gaved me a kiss on the forehead.... haha too bad my foot didnt popp.... anyways i wonder who i'll dream of tonight... lmfao maybe Prince Harry, i dont mind running my hands through his red hair.. haahhhhahaah that'll be awesome!!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Snap Crackle Pop..... my back's ache'n... i needa massage... ;)