My First Thought Upon Waking Up..Today..

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... the sun is drifting towards my window this morning and i am already waken to wait the suns path to my world so that i may chase this dream i have on the pavement that chases my heart when i think of my friend and all the hope i have that she will succeed in her advencher to be happy... good luck dear...i will be here always...your friend... ;)

P.S. the magic kingdom is the heaven we all seek when we let the child inside us play... :yahoo: ;)

P.S.S. say hi to mickey for me---lol--- :lol:

P.S.S.S. the bunny is in my path to thoughts as i run through my list of what is important to me... :)

P.S.S.S.S me is chasing bunny tracks from yesterday too,, cos they make me laugh when i'm cold... :)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
hmmmmmmmmm what was it i was thinking..............................i sh!t i got drunk didn't i :angry: ... i don't like that anymore... i need to stay home and feed my heart music and think of her and all the things i want in life :wub: ..............................ok me is really thinking of the light that is finding me here at the computer and the reflection of myself in the moment i know i can do better..............................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh the bunny tracks i still love them wish i could see more when the music helps the light find my heart today... one more thing what was it...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................................> :blush:

P.S. islu P&J

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...its too early i need to sleep,,, why did you wake me??? me slip away again to find a dream that will never find me in the daylight... :rolleyes:

P.S. imu

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
first thought today
...humm who set the alarm to 9am on a saturday???...ehehe...
then second thought...lekkie is djing...but sadly i get up and hop on to sw chat and lek is leaving! ehehe...well i guess its ok!...i dont noe why but ive been hooked on sarn fm...ehehe...its like weird-funny-dorky...but it is heka kool so watever..

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...the birds woke me from a deep sleep and i wake in the dark and she is still there in my heart(love) for spring has crept in my open window last night and love still wakes me as the birds sing,,, i'm alive...(L)

P.S. imu

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...the spring sounds in the dark greet me and the sun will shine and even the rain will fall,,, but the seeds of love have taken root with the end of winter as change brings me closer to understanding how i feel when the seeds start to grow inside of me.. and i sigh because i still miss her as the birds sing outside my window,,, i miss her... i miss her,,, my friend...

P.S. imup

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gosh that was some good sleep.. sighs .. the day to set my life on a path and get it ready for my new future..

ijohn

sarNie Adult
its friday and i feel blah atm i wish i was not awake yet because i miss her still and know the rain is only moments away and i can't control what i feel somedays...:(

feels like someone stole my sunshine away... why must the music stop if only my heart would stop feeling this pain i could slip away into the silence i was born to feel... :ph34r:

P.S. imuP

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
crap i wonder what time is it.......why's it so bright outside, can't i sleep in alittle, i dont feel like working everyday, i need a long ass break...... just to heal the heart and soul :)