My First Thought Upon Waking Up..Today..

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---that alarm clock on my computer woke me and i am still tired but woke and feeling blah so i need to jump start my heart with music...

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i woke up today realizing that someone is no longer here with me...next thing you know..im in tears.the one person who was by myside for a good 5 years....cared for her...especially love her like she was my own.from the little baby who i saw in her carseat when i walk into my house 5 years ago...to a beautiful..smart little girl who is about to enter her first day of school tomorrow.she's starting kindergarden....she left monday morning...still half asleep..she gave me a hug and a kiss and said "i love you mommy vean" and i said the same back "i love you bee and you be a good girl k"...for those of my friends on here..you might know who im talking about..some might even have heard her cute little voice..but yep...my little baby girl Brenda..all grown up now..and i miss her like crazy!!!!

shiiit its already 2:30 pm? and 5 missed called. when did i fall asleep? damn yet another boring day start. i should go back to sleep and wake up next morning. huy..i need to pee.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---thinking of someone on their B-day and how the sun will shine soon and it will remind me of her and how special she is everyday... but today i get to say it before the sunrise here even though i know she has started her day... hugs and thank you for being my friend everyday... this is my first thought of today because it your birthday and the sun shine has already found me from over the horizon because i'm thinking of you dear friend at the start of my day... :yahoo:

lolss. didn't sleep today. finish watching KKKJ till 3 something. then watch 1% of Anything again. then next think i know its already 7 something. >.< tried to sleep, but my daddy was talking soo loud. so stay up till now and now im gonna go out 11:38. crap. >.<

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---missing her and thinking about what i miss so much in life,,, having someone special to love... i ponder does anyone really ever love someone really,,, can they honestly look into the one's eyes they love and feel the magic because they can see forever being with them???

Vanida

Save World Save Life
dont want to go cook rice dam why cant the clock move back 3 more hours