My hot Ning is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
I'm so happy my hottie Nong Noungning is now back from the love land lol :clap: .......Welcome back na ja khun nai...Hope you had fun there....But sure not that much cos we weren't with you hahahaha....

Now tell us about your trip, share, make us jealous !!!! And share some pics !!!! (no intimate pics na :drool: , mai tong karn wa lol)

ps : when will you dj again?lol i miss the classic old songs you chob play aaah...

To Dfemc : my love, do you have any role for our Ning in our hot kingdom? me wants her as my faithful bodyguard lol or like a guerriere lol...

XCappy

Mr. Char
That's a great new !

WELCOME BACK Ning !!! ;)

Now tell us about your trip, share, make us jealous !!!! And share some pics !!!! (no intimate pics na :drool: , mai tong karn wa lol) -> ###### Well, I don't know the meaning, but I can guess it :drool: :drool: :drool:
I have a tip for you guys, don't let Jen goes to the South. When you catch the sun, you are too crazy, stop it. You deserve to go in Bretagne :yahoo:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
OMG p'Jen beat me to the posting.... i swear ning i was going to have a thread up but then she's a quickie..lol anyways welcome back my NINGNONG!!!! i miss u!!!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
N I N G !
I missed you Dj! LOLs. Seriously. SW radio is getting so lonely without you.
Ironic how I was thinking about you the other day. I hope you had a great
trip! Welcome back! We totally missed you so much. Wee!!! So happy!!!

---Joey

dfemc

sarNie Adult
With Noungning back, LIFE IS FINALLY BACK TO NORMAL once again :D *exhaling* it was hard living on day by day without ur sweet voice ning ning, now it's time for catchup :clap:

hahha, of course jen, there's always room for ning. so ur booting bank out of the bodyguard position ma cherie? but if u like to have two, we can have ning by ur other side as well ;) just let me know whenever ning is ready.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
yay!!! my little fishy is back home..finally..i miss you djing all them sappy songs for me girl=]hope you had tonz of fun..hmm i wonder if you brought back what i asked you for..hehe

noungning

Heartless
omg!! u gals and guys! i didn't even see this thread until today.

thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!

but omg jensen! told u i wanted to silently sneak in! i can't believe u just told the whole community!

well whenever u need me just um... hmmm send me mind signals and i will come to dj for u! lol :p

as for the trip, i'll tell u live ...whenever i dj.

feel free to post ur questions lol, as for pictures, i haven't uploaded them yet. i will soon though.

omg i'm going to take part in dfemc's production?