My Shining Light

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 9

Poo: Khun Win, are you done with your work yet? I want to leave now… I’m bored.
Win: I have work to do, if you’re bored then you leave. I didn’t ask you to come and stay with me.
Poo: No, Khun Win, that’s not what I mean… I don’t want to leave because I miss you and I want to stay with you. I haven’t seen you for a while now.
Win: If you’re staying then please don’t bother me. I have work to do.
Poo: Kop, Khun Win. (She went to sit next to him.)

Kwan was typing up her papers. Win was looking over at her and this made Poo angry…

Poo: Khun Win, what do you want to do after work?
Win: I don’t know.
Poo: Can you please go shopping with me then?
Win: Poo, I told you not to bother. Will you leave me alone or did you want me to kick you out right now.
Poo: Kop, kop I’m sorry na Khun Win.

Knock Knock

Win: Come in.
Mary: Khun Win kop, I have these papers for you and Ms. Kwan to sign.
Win: Thank you. (Took the paper and walked over to Kwan)

He sat the paper on her desk.

Win: I want to you look over these paper and fixed whatever is wrong, then sign it. Can you do that?
Kwan: If you question me like that, then why give me the papers?
Win: Hey you, I’m in no mood to argue with you.
Kwan: And who said that I’m bringing up an argument, I’m just asking you a question. You’re the one who’s doubting me.
Win: You---
Poo: Khun Win kop, don’t waste your time talking to a low-class person like her.
Kwan: A low-class person like me is worth more that a high person who has no manner and respect.
Poo: Khun Win kop, look at her… How dare she insult me like that? You have to do something.
Win: Calm down Poo, you’re the one who started first.
Poo: But Khun—
Kwan: Excuse me; I have work to do, will you two mind being quiet please. If you guys want to talk, there’s room outside for you both the chill out. (Took the paper and turned back to her computer.)

Poo: You!!!
Win: Hey Poo, did you still want to go shopping or not?
Poo: Of course I do.
Win: Alrite then, get ready and I’ll ask Tun to drop you off…
Poo: But Khun Win, you’re not going with me?
Win: I still have other works to get done. I’ll go with you another time. Okay?
Poo: Alrite.

Win walked Poo to the door and Poo gave Win a kiss on the cheek.

Win walked over to Kwan.

Win: Are you done yet?
Kwan: How can I be done when you just gave me the papers 2 minutes ago?
Win: I don’t know, aren’t you a talented person?
Kwan: I never said that I was… but if you’re more advance then you can finish the rest. It will save me time and besides I wouldn’t have any work to do.
Win: Your so smart mouth huh…

Ring Ring Ring…
Kwan: Hello P’Weir.
Weir: Hey Kwan. How are you doing?
Kwan: Not bad, but it could be better. (Win was looking at Kwan)
Weir: Kwan, are you free for lunch?
Kwan: Yes, I’m free for lunch.
Weir: Okay, my mom wants to meet you and she wants you to have lunch with us. Is that okay with you?
Kwan: I would be delighted. Tell your mother that I will be there.
(Win whispering to himself)… That damn bastard again……
Weir: Alrite, I’ll pick you up at 12:30 then.
Kwan: P’Weir, you don’t have to come pick me up, I’ll take the taxi.
Weir: But I want to…
Kwan: That’s okay, I’ll get my ride there, don’t worry.
Weir: Alrite, I’ll see you then.

Win was sitting at his desk. Looking up at his watch… it’s almost 12:15…. Win packed up his stuff and walked over to Kwan.

Win: Eh emm…
Kwan: What do you want?
Win: Did you forget?
Kwan: Forget about what?
Win: What? You don’t remember that we have a meeting with some of our clients today at lunchtime.
Kwan: I don’t think so. From what I know, there’s not a meeting in my schedule today.
Win: Oh… I forgot to tell you that there’s a meeting today. The clients just called yesterday.
Kwan: You can go alone. I can’t go today. I have other things to do.
Win: What else is more important than a meeting.
Kwan: I have plans already. Besides, I’m just a secretary. You can take Mary with you.
Win: No, I can’t you have to go with me or else they will think of me us badly.
Kwan: But I—
Win: No but. Come on we’re going to be late….

Win grab Kwan’s hand and pull her out the door….

Everyone was looking at them both. (Kwan try to break her hand free, but Win tighten his grip)
(Whisper) Kwan: Hey you, let go of my hand.
Win: Can’t everyone’s looking at us.
Kwan: Exactly that’s why let go of my hand.
Win: Calm down, just look up and smile.
Kwan: Win---

Win: Mary, Kwan and I will be gone for lunch.
Mary: Alrite you both have fun… (Smiling at Kwan and Win.)
(After they both left)
Mary: OMG did you guys see that.
Worker: What a surprise Master Win and his wife are so cute.
Worker 1: Look at them both holding him. (Chuckles)
Mary: I have never see Khun Win that happy.
Worker 2: Awe Master and his wife make such a cute couple. I hope they stay like that forever. It’s nice to see Khun Win happy and so full of love.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YES two updates ^^ heeheee win is getting jealous...and now he made kwan miss her lunch date with weir and his mother<--awww ....and i LOVE kwan's smart remarks :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
awee!! a :slapandkissse3: !!
wish that was actually in the lakorn! hahahaha
hmm..you gonna make a :baby-scene-pop-corn:
in this scene?? lol ;]
teeeheee Win is jealous now!! liking that ;]
soo he took her hand...eh?? hahaha i wonder whats gonna happen next!!! on their very first lunch together..or date..lol

update soon ;]

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
awee!! a :slapandkissse3: !!
wish that was actually in the lakorn! hahahaha
hmm..you gonna make a :baby-scene-pop-corn:
in this scene?? lol ;]
teeeheee Win is jealous now!! liking that ;]
soo he took her hand...eh?? hahaha i wonder whats gonna happen next!!! on their very first lunch together..or date..lol

update soon ;]
aha Rose you're hilarious... well i guess you'll have to wait and see what happens...hehe..
yeah i'll try to update as soon as i can.. since we have thanksgiving break in like two days so i'll try to
update the next few chapters... hehe.. of course i put in the slap and kiss... lol :D

roselovesice

aha Rose you're hilarious... well i guess you'll have to wait and see what happens...hehe..
yeah i'll try to update as soon as i can.. since we have thanksgiving break in like two days so i'll try to
update the next few chapters... hehe.. of course i put in the slap and kiss... lol :D
LOL :p
hahaa alright i wait ;] dont wanna ruin anything! :D
okay! thats kewl...cant get enuff of Win && Kwan ;]]] B)
awesome!! slaps and kiss :slapandkissse3: !!! x]]] lol ;]

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 10

Kwan: You can let go of my hand now.
Win: What if I don’t want to?
Kwan: Khun Win yo----
Win: If you don’t want me to hold your hand, then I’ll carry you instead. ( He let go of Kwan’s and hand and was about to pick her up.)
Kwan: Hey you, what are you doing?
Win: I told you if you don’t want me to hold your hand, then I’ll carry you.
Kwan: Crazy. Let go of me.
Win: Hey, I told you already that I gave you only two choices. (Puts Kwan down) Which one would you prefer?
Kwan: Are you out of your mind? I prefer none of the choices.
Win: Alrite suit yourself. I gave you the choice to pick, but you refused to, so I’ll pick for you. (He smiled at Kwan and picked her up.)
Kwan: Win! Let me down. Aren’t you embarrassed?
Win: No I’m not. I want everyone to know how much I care for my wife that I won’t even let her walk by herself.
Kwan: You’re Crazy! Put me down. What has gotten into you today?
Win: Too bad, I asked you to choose, but you didn’t so I chose for you. Oh by the way nothing has gotten into me, my mind is clear as ever!
Kwan: Alrite… put me down… I prefer that you hold my hand instead.
(Put Kwan down) Win: So you finally made up your mind huh?
Kwan: Do you still want to go, if not then I have other things to do? I don’t have time to waste with you. (Win grabs hand and gave her a smile.)
Win: Of course I do honey. Let’s go. (Pulled Kwan’s hand and they left)

Tun: Good afternoon master. Where would you like to go?
Win: Hey Tun, I’m talking my wife out for a meeting. We’ll be back later.
Tun: Did you want me to drive?
Win: It’s okay, I’ll drive, and you can take the afternoon off.
Tun: Thank you Master and you both have a lovely time.

(Win opened the door for Kwan and Kwan gave him the wired look… Thinking in her head… what is wrong with him today? Why is he acting like this all of a sudden?)

Win: Are you going to get in or did you want me to carry you in also? (Kwan quickly got in without looking at Win. Win had a smile on.)

While Driving in the car… Kwan remembers that she forgot to call Weir. She looked in her purse for her cell phone, but she couldn’t find it anywhere.

Kwan: Ugh, where is it?
Win: Where is what?
Kwan: Oh nothing.
Win: What are you looking for? Is it something important?
Kwan: I’m looking for my cell phone…. (Suddenly she remembers that she left her cell phone on the side of her desk.) OH no, I forgot to grab it when we were leaving.
Win: What do you need it for?
Kwan: I have to call P’Weir.
(Hearing his name, irritates Win) Win: What for?
Kwan: That I can’t make it to lunch with him.
Win: Are you afraid that he’s going to be mad at you?
Kwan: P’Weir is a very understanding person and he wouldn’t be mad at me. He’s a nice person who’s very understanding and polite. I just hope he isn’t waiting for me.
Win: If you’re that concern then here you can use my phone and call him. (He hand his phone over to Kwan. Kwan looked at Win.) Take it. You wanted to called him… Hurry before I change my mind. (Kwan quickly took the phone away from Win)

Weir was at the door looking at his watch. He wonders where Kwan is. Why is she so late? Then all of a sudden his cell phone ring.

Weir: Hello
Kwan: Hello P’Weir.
Weir: Kwan, where are you?
(Win was listening to Kwan talking on the phone, Kwan can see that he was looking at her, from the side, so she turned away from his stare) Kwan: P’Weir ka, I’m sorry, but I can’t make it. I have a meeting to go to for work. It’s so sudden that I didn’t have the time to call you.
Weir: Oh that’s alrite.
Kwan: I’m very sorry na P’Weir. I would of call you earlier, but I forgot my cell phone, so I have to borrow my worker’s phone.
Weir: Don’t worry about it Kwan, but I was afraid that something happens to you that you didn’t show up yet.
Kwan: I apologize na P’Weir and please tell your mother that I’m am gratefully sorry that I can’t join you both for lunch.
Weir: It’s okay Kwan. You don’t need to apologize. We can always have lunch another time.
Kwan: Thanks P’Weir. I have to go now. Good Bye.
Weir: Bye.

Mrs. Kanorod: Weir, who was that? Where is Kwan?
Weir: Mother, Kwan just called and said that she can’t make it. She has a meeting to attend.
Mrs. Kanorod: Oh. That’s okay then. Well let’s go eat, before the food gets cold.
Weir: Kop.

Kwan: Hey, where is the meeting held? We’ve been driving like forever.
Win: You’re tired already.
Kwan: I’m not tired, I just don’t want to be here.
Win: You would rather be with your lover huh?
Kwan: Hey you, P’Weir and I are friends.
Win: You two seem too close to just be friends.
Kwan: Oh what about you and your girlfriend?
Win: My girlfriend?
Kwan: The one whose with you 24/7.
Win: Oh you mean Poo. Yeah she’s my lover. Why? Are you jealous?
Kwan: I would never be jealous over you. You are not even worth it.
Win: Don’t think that you’re all that, because you can’t even compare to all my girlfriends.
Kwan: I’m glad I’m not, so that I wouldn’t have to deal with a person like you. You’re not my type.
Win: You!
Kwan: Hey, you’re the one who started, so I’m just telling you the truth.
Win: You crazy woman.

After driving for an hour and a half, Win pulled into a place. This place was beautiful. It was named Paradise Restaurant. It was a big restaurant on the edge of a lake. The patio was magnificent. Kwan was amazed by such a beautiful place.

Win: You like it?
Kwan: It’s beautiful.
Win: Let’s go in then. We’ll wait for the others in there.
Kwan: Kop. (Win grabs Kwan’s hand and pulled her inside.) Hey you, what are you doing?
Win: Can you for once just stop asking me question and just obey me?
Kwan: But—
Win: No buts.

They both walked inside the restaurant. Inside was gorgeous. There were a band playing violin on a stage and everyone there look liked wealthy people. It was a huge restaurant with fancy chairs and table.

Host: Hello Khun Win and may I asked who is this beautiful lady with you today?
Win: Eh, She’s my wife.
Host: You have a beautiful wife. (Win looked at Kwan and she blushed.)
Win: Thank you. I’m happy that I have a beautiful wife. (He puts his hand around Kwan’s waist.)
Host: You two make such a cute couple. Please follow me this way. (Kwan pinch Win)
Win: Ouch. What was that for?
Kwan: You’re show is over now. You can let go of me now. (Kwan broke away for Win’s hold and followed the host. Win followed.)
Host: Here’s your table.
Kwan: Thank you.
Host: Here’s the menu. The waiter will be back to take your order.
Win: Okay, thanks.

The host left.

Win: What would you like to eat?
Kwan: Aren’t you going to wait for the client?
Win: Oh, the client… I almost forgot. (Kwan look at Win) Well we can still go ahead and order.
Kwan: That’s not polite.
Win: Okay, we can wait.
Waiter: Are you two ready to order yet?
Win: Hmm... We’re still looking.
Waiter: Oh okay, take your time.
Kwan: Are you sure your clients are coming?
Win: I think they’re coming.
Kwan: You think?
Win: Oh wait, they’re calling me(Win lied.) Hello. Oh you guys can’t make it. That’s okay. We can always reschedule.
Kwan: What did they say?
Win: They can’t make it.
Kwan: So what are you going to do then?
Win: Well, we can order our food now, since they’re not coming and I’m hungry too.
Waiter: I’ll be back in a couple of minutes to take your order.
Win: What do you want to eat?
Kwan: I don’t know.
Win: How about fried rice? Fish? Chicken? Shrimp?
Kwan: Whatever you order it’s fine.
Win: Alrite.

Win order the foods. In a couple of minutes the waiter came back with the food.

Waiter: Here you go. I hope you both have a wonderful time.
Win: Thank you.

Waiter Left.

Win: Here you go.
Kwan: Thanks.
Win: Try it and see if you like it.
Kwan: Kop.

Seeing the fry fish reminds Kwan of her mom. When she was little, that was her mother’s specialty. She would remember how her mom would always cook for her dad and Kwan when she was a young girl. He dad would hold her in his lap and they would be watching her mother cook. Kwan did not touch her food. She was lost in her memories of her family time. Win noticed that Kwan didn’t touch her food yet.

Win: Something wrong? (Hearing Win’s voice cut Kwan off from her thoughts.)
Kwan: Oh no.
Win: Why didn’t you start eating yet?
Kwan; I was thinking of something.
Win: Is there something wrong? I noticed that you were deeply lost in your thoughts?
Kwan: It’s nothing much. It’s just that the fry fish reminds me of my mother and father.
Win: How so?
Kwan: When I was young my mom’s specialty for my dad and I was fry fish. The fry fish reminds me of my family.
Win: I’m sorry to upset you.
Kwan: It’s fine. You didn’t know anything.
Win: It seems like your family and you spent a lot of time together.
Kwan: Yes we do. My parents would always take me out to places with them. One time, our family went to the beach and I almost drown because I didn’t know how to swim. After that day, I told my father that I didn’t want to go into the water again.
Win: You seem to have spent a lot of time with your parents. I can barely remember anything about my family and I. My father was a busy person and my mother left me at a young age. After that the only thing that I can remember is that I was abandon and left alone my whole childhood.
Kwan: Khun Win, your father did not mean to abandon you like that.
Win: How do you know that he didn’t mean to?
Kwan: Your father might made a mistake thinking that it would be better to send you away so that you will get over your mother, but he was wrong and he regretted that.
Win: How would you know? You’re not me.
Kwan: Your father told me that.
Win: He just wanted you to think that he was a nice person.
Kwan: Khun Win, how can you-------
Win: Stop. I don’t want to hear it. Whatever you say will not change the way I think because I was the one who went through it, not you. How can you feel my pain?
Kwan: Alrite. It’s fine that you don’t want to hear it. But let me tell you that even if I didn’t went through what you did, I’m sure that what you feel is not much different from what I felt when my parents left me. We are both humans and we both have feelings. You have to learn how to forgive and not just live with the pain and the past.
Win: What makes you so sure of yourself to be giving me advice?
Kwan: The differences between you and I are that I’m an open-minded person, while you’re a hardheaded person who will not listen and take the advice from others.
Win: You say that I’m a hard-headed person, but do you realize that when I took a chance and decided that I will listen to someone and that person was the one who turn their back on me? I open my heart and thought that that person’s word could be true, but the only person that makes me happy turn their back on me. Why should I listen to others, if I know that it will turned out to be exactly like before?
Kwan: People are different na Khun Win. Just because someone turn his or her back on you doesn’t mean that everyone else will.
Win: I will not listen to your nonsense words, because you’re no difference then that person.
Kwan: My words cannot change you, but I will tell you that if you keep thinking of everyone as backstabbers then you will live a life full of darkness with no warmth because you are too afraid to open up for a new beginning.
(Raising his voice) Win: Enough! I don’t want to hear a word from you anymore.
Kwan: You don’t want to listen to me because you know what I’m saying is right. You’re afraid to accept the truth.
Win: Didn’t I tell you that I don’t want to listen to you anymore? Why can’t you just be quiet and let me live my life like what I have always been.
Kwan: Right. I will not waste my words on a person who’s so narrow-minded like you. You can live like what you have always been and I will not care.

After that Kwan and Win didn’t not talk to each other anymore. Win sat there quietly. He didn’t even want to touch his food anymore. As for Kwan she didn’t care to look up at Win. She’s so sick and tired of his stubbornness. It was no use talking to a narrow-minded person like him. She avoided him throughout the whole lunchtime.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
haha... the meeting is fake one.. haha...

they are fighting now... different opinion.. sigh... but at least they are talking...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol win seems so cute...hold hands or get carried...i choose getting carried ^^ once again an arguement..both so stubborn but adorable together...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Awww Kwan and Win are both hurt by each other words so kyote I would choose to be carried to but I'm to heavy so hold hand for me

roselovesice

awwwwwww! that was sooo cute!! x]]
hahaha he carried her and held her hands!! lol
teehee! win is such a big liar! lol
so sad for kwan..thinking bakk when she was a little kid..
the advices that kwan gave to win, were so sad yet so true!!! lol ;]
update soon! && take your time ;]]

ladysnlove

sarNie Egg
i started reading the first chapter and feels that you have a very great point of the story, but i would perfer you to add description.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry that I haven't updated my fan-fiction yet... This story will be postpone for a little bit until I have the time to continue... as of right I'm busy with work and school... I'm hoping I can update some of it on my winterbreak which is in two weeks...