My Shining Light

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
I hope u could update soon....i m waitin and it is killin me.... aniways gd luck with ur scu work.... ^_^

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
great fanfic. am waiting for the next update. don't forget about this fanfic and please return for the update.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I've just read all chapters from beginning to your most recent update! And I lovers it! Win is so falling for Kwan. With the way he acts and all. And getting jealous of Kwan going out and talking to Wier!

The kiss&slap scene was good!!! You gots to add more of those scenes! Hahaha

are you going to update soon??? i've been listening to this that they sing together, and thought of your fanfic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PONZlAKJik8
OMB! Haven't listen to this song for like a year now?! Glad you put it up RR. So now I'm going to be addicted to this song once again. Lol. Love them in that lakorn "Plik Din Su Dao" They're so cute together!

Update when you can naa!​

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey everyone sorry for not updating in such a long time. I am so busy with work, family and summer is not giving me any free time. Anyways.. I forgot all about this story too. My life is just so busy these days and I don't even have time to watch any lakorns anymore. About this fanfic, I went back and reread my earlier chapter and I don't really like it. I was thinking about dropping this, but some part of me doesn't want to either. I love Kwan and Win together, but I don't know how to take this story on from this point and I feel as though my writing is not good enough. I lack the potential to fully describe what I really had in my mind, but if I really want to get better then I guess I should start somewhere. It's a really hard decision for me right now. Let me go back and reread my story and see what I can do. I'll be back to tell you all if I will be continuing this story or not. Sorry to all the readers who have been waiting patiently for an update. I felt really bad for having you all waited for a long time and now I might be dropping this story. I am not sure as of now, but I want to thank you all for patiently waiting and the comments. I will be back to give you all my answer of whether or not I will be continuing this story. Once again thank you all for the patient, comment, and support!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Good News!!
Okay my fellow readers, I've got some good news for all of you. I have decided that I will continue on with this story. After much complications and reading all the comments, I decided to continue on. All your support and comments motivate me to keep writing this story. Thanks you all for the comments. Okay I went back and reread my story over because I forgot what I wrote and what point I have gotten to. Oh yeah, I also went back and did alot of rerediting. I should of done that from the start which I was stupid enough not to do that so yeah now I have to reread and reedit. I must say that I have to apologize for all the spelling mistakes, grammar structure, and puncation marks. Those were silly mistakes that I made, so please forgive me. For now on before posting, I will make sure to reread and edit it. Oh yeah I will also try my best to be as descriptive as I can. I am a new writer, so please bare with me and all my silly mistakes. I am not that great at describing things, but I will try my best. Okay for the last two hours, I have been rereading and reediting my story, so I will make changes to the previous chapters that I posted up. Anyways for all of your support, I will be working on chapter 11. I think I figure out where I want to go on with this story. It's all in the mind, but it will take me time to write it out, so please be patient. Chapter 11 will probably be posted up by this weekend, or maybe sooner I hope. I apologize to all my readers for such a long wait. Please forgive me. Now that I went back and reread my story makes me miss Kwan and Win so much. Okay enough with me rambling on with all my problems, I apologize for that. Oh yeah one more thing I made a character change in my story. I changed Kwan's friend Tasika, which was a made up character from me to Peung now. I just want to let you all know that before I confused anyone. By the way I will repost all my chapters that I edit. Thank you all for everything. Okay now I must get back to writing my story and working chapter 11. Stay tune please and once again thank you all so much. You guys brought back my motivation and obession with Kwan and Win couple.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yayyyy! i'm Glad that you're continuing this FF. x))
Miss Kwan&&Win SO muches too!
ooo so i should go and re-read all the chapters again? lool
i don't mind! ahahaha~ rofl
aneways, i can't wait for chapter 11!! xDDD
so excited. :)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Glad you decided to continue this story. I was wondering if you were ever going to update them. Lol. I for one will be waiting for your new updates! :D

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 11

The drive back was silent. Win looked at Kwan but Kwan didn’t care to look at Win. She decided not to waste her time and words on a person like him. She looked out the window and look at the places that they passed by. Win himself, decided to make the first sound because he did not like the awkward silence that they were having.

Win: What are you thinking about you?
Kwan: Nothing that will interest you. Kwan answered in a very dull and blunt voice.
Win: How do you know that I will not be interested in? Huh?
Kwan: I’m thinking how I can get away from a person like you, Kwan quickly responded.
Win: You dislike me that much? Win asked in an exasperated tone.
Kwan: You hate me also, so why would it matter?
Win: You’re right. I dislike you too, but too bad you’re stuck with me and I will not let you off that easy.
Kwan: What rights do you have?
Win: Every rights because I’m your husband by law.
Kwan: That’s just on paper.
Win: But it’s legal.
Kwan: Not unless I divorce you.
Win: Who said that you are?
Kwan: I did.
Win: You can’t divorce me, if I don’t agree to.
Kwan: Why wouldn’t you agree to? Isn’t that what you wanted from the beginning?
Win: It is, but now I changed my mind. I want to keep you. You’re smart mouth, and very beautiful. I can have a lot of fun with you. It would be such a great loss on my part if I let you go that easy.
Kwan: Don’t put on too much hope, because I can tell you that I will not be easy for you to mess around with.
Win: Oh really??? Is that a threat?
Kwan: Kop!
Win: Well see how strong you are.
Kwan: What do you mean?
Win: You’ll see.

All of a sudden there was a loud noise and the car swerve to the side of the road. This freaked Kwan out. Win himself was shocked at what just happen. When the car finally came to a stop, Win went out and check. Kwan quickly unbuckled herself and follow Win out to see what’s wrong.

Kwan: Hey you, what happen?
Win: I don’t know. I’m checking right now.
Kwan: Is something wrong with the car?
Win: We got a flat tire.
Kwan: What?
Win: There’s a nail in the tire.
Kwan: What are you going to do now?
Win: Well I can’t change the wheel because I told Tun to take out the spare tire.
Kwan: Why did you do that?
Win: I told him to get a new tire, but I guess he didn’t buy the new tire yet.
Kwan: Great, now how are we going to get home? We’re in the middle of nowhere. (Kwan looked around and there was nothing but just the road that they just veer off from and grasses, and trees. There were no cars, no people, no house, and no gas station at all. It was just barren and desolated.)
Win: I’ll call the mechanic. (Win took out his phone and called the mechanic, but something was wrong…)
Kwan: What’s wrong.
Win: My phone is out of battery.
Kwan: What? What are you going to do now?
Win: I don’t know. Will you stop panicking and let me think.
Kwan: We can’t just stay here the night. This is like in the middle of nowhere and it’s going to get dark soon.
Win: You’re right we can’t stay here. I guess we’ll have to walk around here and see if there are people here who can help us.
Kwan: You’re just going to leave the car here alone like this?
Win: The car should be fine here. Are you coming with me or not?
Kwan: Hmm…
Win: Hey we’re in the middle of nowhere. If you don’t come with me, just to tell you that there are bad people everyone. Aren’t you scared that they might do something to you?
Kwan: How can I trust you either?
Win: I’m your husband at least you know me.
Kwan: So, that doesn’t prove anything.
Win: Argg… why are you so stubborn. Just come with me.
Kwan: No, I won’t. I rather stay here then go with you.
Win: You’re not afraid of bad people? Aren’t you afraid that if they find you alone, they will do something to you? (He went closer to Kwan and whisper in her ears… ) Hint… You’re a women and you know what they want… taking advantage of you. (Kwan quickly pushed Win away from her)
Kwan: You’re crazy! How can you think so sick like that?
Win: I’m just saying the truth. Now, are you coming or not.
Kwan: I er…
Win: Come on we don’t have much time… (He grabs a hold of Kwan’s hand and dragged her alone with him before she even got the chance to answer him.)

Kwan: Hey you!
Win: Hey, Hey, no arguing. Do you want to get raped?
Kwan: You pervert! You’re talking nonsense.
Win: I’m just telling you. Don’t believe me, it’s your choice. (Win pulled Kwan with him.)
Kwan: Do you know where we’re going?
Win: I er.. I don’t know.
Kwan: What if we’re lost?
Win: You’re with me. Why are you so scared? Just be thankful that you’re not alone.

They kept walking for a long time, but they were no houses nearby. Kwan was getting tired. The sun was starting to set and it’s starting to get cold. Kwan was shivering.

Win: Are you cold?
Kwan: No I’m fine.
Win: If you’re not, then why are you shivering?
Kwan: I told you, I’m fine.
Win: Fine, I was just asking…
Kwan: I think we’re lost. We’ve been walking for hours now and there’s no house, nor people around.
Win: Let’s keep walking that way.

Kwan’s feet were starting to hurt. It was starting to get chilly now. She was falling behind Win.

Win: Are you tired?
Kwan: Of course, who wouldn’t?
(Win looking at Kwan. She looked so tired and all worn down) Win: We can take a rest.

Kwan was shivering. The wind is starting to pick up and all she had on is a short sleeve top and a dress pant. She was thirsty and really tired too. They sat down on a log. Win and Kwan were both walking into what looks like a suburban place where there was nothing but grasses and trees.

(Win looked at Kwan and was worried about her, because she looks really tired and pale.) Win: Are you okay?
Kwan: I’m fine.
Win: You seem to be shivering a lot.
Kwan: I’m fine. That was all Kwan answer Win again.
Win: Are you ready to start walking now?

(Kwan nodded her head. As Kwan was standing up she didn’t see a stick and step on there and she trip, but she felt a pair of strong arms holding on to her and it was Win that had caught her in time. Their eyes met each other. For a moment there, everything seem to be silent and motionless around them. Time seems to have been stop and all there was were just both of them lost in each other’s stare. Win saw the sparkle in Kwan’s beautiful eyes. He could now clearly seem Kwan’s beautiful face closely. He saw that her eyes were very pretty and she has very long and pretty lashes. Her face was perfect and flawless and her lips were small, but the shape of her lips attract Win so much that he just want to pulled her in and kiss those gorgeous pink lips. He was attracted to her beauty. He kept staring into Kwan’s eyes. He was coming closer to Kwan unknowingly. Their lips almost touch, but Kwan quickly pulled away, now realizing of how close they were.)

Kwan: Um… Thank you for catching me.
Win: You should really watch where you’re going. (Kwan didn’t answer Win. She pulled herself away, but Win kept a hold of her.) Kwan, your hands are freezing.
Are you cold? He said in a worried tone.
Kwan: No I’m okay.
Win: You keep saying that you’re okay, but you’re hands are cold as ice. (He put his hand on Kwan’s cheek.) Your cheeks are cold as well.
Kwan: I’m fine. Really.
Win: You’re fine, but you’re shivering. (Win quickly took off his jacket and put it around Kwan.)
Kwan: Khun Win, I—
Win: Don’t say anything else. Keep the sweater on; it’ll keep you warm.
Kwan: Kop.
Win: Let’s go.
Kwan: Khun Win…
Win: Yes?
Kwan: Thank you.
Win: For what.
Kwan: ER… umm.. for the jacket.
Win: You’re welcome. (With that Win walked on ahead and Kwan followed Win.)

They walked for a while when they finally came to a hut. The hut was build out of straw. Now they were in what seems like someone’s farmhouse.

Win: Let’s go inside.
Kwan: Are you sure it’s going to be fine?
Win: I’m sure it’ll be fine.
Kwan: But—
Win: I think there’s no one in there. This is just a farmhouse.

Win opened the door and looked inside. It was empty. No one is there.

Win: No one’s here. You can come in.

Inside there were some woods, a bed and a blanket. Win quickly take the woods and started a fire.

Kwan: Khun Win, are you sure this is going to be fine?
Win: It’ll be fine don’t worry. Now come over here and warm yourself up. (Kwan came over without hesitating and sat next to Win on the bedside.)
Kwan: So what are we going to do now?
Win: It’s dark out, so we can’t do anything. I guess we’ll have to stay here for the night. In the morning we can decide what we’re going to do next.
Kwan: All right then.
Win: Are you feeling okay?
Kwan: Yes, I’m fine.
Win: You look pale and tired.
Kwan: I’m fine, just a little bit cold, but the fire is warming me up now. (Win took the blanket, and put it over Kwan.)
Win: This should keep you warm.
Win: You’re welcome.
Kwan: Khun Win, since there’s a farmhouse here, I think there should be a village close by. We should go ask them for help.
Win: We’ll do that tomorrow, since it’s dark now.
Kwan: Kop.
Win: Are you tired yet?
Kwan: I’m tired, but I can’t fall asleep.
Win: Why’s that?
Kwan: I don’t know.
Win: Do you want me to tell you a story?
Kwan: A person like you want to tell me a story? (Kwan asked surprise at Win’s offer.)
(Win can sense that Kwan was surprise to hear his offer slightly laugh at Kwan’s response.) Win: Why? A person like me can’t tell you a story?
(Kwan was happy to see Win laugh and she can see how cute his smile is. How she wishes he would smile more.) Kwan: Alrite then Mister, since you offered me a story why not tell me one then.
Win: Alrite. Which one do you want to hear?
Kwan: Hmm… I don’t know. You’re the storyteller. Why don’t you choose?
Win: Alrite I’ll tell you the story of Cinderella. (Kwan laughed at what Win just said.) Is there something wrong with what I just said?
(Still laughing) Kwan: I didn’t know that a cold-hearted person like you would believe in fairytales.
(This time it was Win’s time to blush.) Win: Hey You! Do you want to listen to the story or not?
Kwan: Alrite, I apologize. Yes I do want to listen to the story. (Still smiling at Win, she couldn’t believe that a cold-hearted person like him, there was a sweet, loving, and shy side to the Mr. cold hearted Casanova.)
Win: Alrite then here I go. Once upon a time in a kingdom far, far away there lived a girl named Cinderella………………………………………………..

(Win was continuing with the story as Kwan was sitting next to him listening. She loves the way that he was telling her the story. It looks as if he was a completely different person from the one that she knew. He looks like a very caring, heart-warming husband telling a fairytales to his beloved child. Kwan can see the twinkle in Win’s eyes for once in her time being with him. He seems very happy and at ease. As Win keeps continuing the story Kwan falls asleep on the bed.)

Win: After the prince puts the glass slipper on Cinderella’s foot and it fits perfectly, he took her to his palace and then they had a grand wedding for them. After that they lived happily ever after. Alrite I’m done with the story…(There was no answer, so Win turned and look and Kwan was already sleeping soundlessly. Win pulled up the blankets to cover Kwan. He couldn’t help it but stare at her sleeping soundlessly, peacefully, and she looks so beautiful. She looks just like a princess sleeping quietly and peacefully waiting for her prince charming to kiss her, so she can wake up from her magic spell.)

----------------------------

Okay Chapter 11 is up. I apologize for the long, long wait. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I do. I had alot of fun writing this chapter. Since it's been a while since I updated, I decided to have this chapter light and warming. I wanted sometimes between our pra'nang. I didn't want to jump right into all the drama yet. So hopefully this chapter is worth all of your wait and please do comments. Give me some feedbacks about my writing, good or bad I will take because your comments are what will help make the story bettter and for me to become a better writer. So please don't be afraid to comment. I love reading comments! Anyways the update was sooner than I expected and Chapter 12 is in progress right now. I am about half way. Next chapter will probably be up by the weekend or maybe sooner since right now I have a lot of motivation to write. lol...

Replies to comments.

Roselovesice: Thanks you so much Rose. Yeah I'm glad that I am not giving up on this fanfic as well. I know I miss Kwan and Win so much too. I miss them both in PRRA. I guess our hopes for them to be reunited in another lakorn is so slim right now. I read at Diirtti Laundry that Win's contract with Channel 7 is almost up and Win will not be signing another one because he might go study abroad. It breaks my heart to know that if Win leaves than there will be no more Win and Kwan. Let's just hope that won't happen. Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter, sorry to make you wait forever. Please comment.

Noyv: Thank you for waiting patiently. Hahaha... sorry to make you wait for a long time. I'm glad that you'll be a reader of my story, it makes me happy to know that I have some readers. lol... Yup Win is totally starting to get jealous of Kwan. Aha.. i forgot that I even had some slap and kiss scene in my story until you comment on it. After that I had to go back and reread the whole story again. Look forward to the future chapter, maybe there might be some along the way or maybe a willing kiss scene.. hehe.. I can't promise, but I know for sure I will have them kiss...heh... Hope you like the update and please comment.

Lollipop_luv: Hey sorry to make you wait, here's the update. I hope that you enjoy it. Please don't forgot to comment.

rahut-rissaya: I fianlly updated, so I hope to see you again reading my story. I apologtize for the long wait. I own it all the everyone of my readers because of all your devotion, I am continuing on with this story.

suprab buroot satan: I updated, so I hope that you'll come back and read my story. Thanks for waiting.

pangmoua: To tell you the truth I forgot all about this fanfic due to my busy schedule and life. If I hadn't come back and browse the fanfic section, then I might have completely forgotten about this fanfic. Here's the update, I hope that you enjoy it.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh garsh i almost had a heart attack when i saw chapter 11.
i didn't think it was going to be updated soon yet. lool
BRB :p

Awwww...That was the cutest thing ever!
Win telling Kwan a story...Cinderella.
Teehee...they almost Kissed. garsh. i wish they did Kiss. Lol
really great chapter indeed!
Stuck in the woods for the night...&&oo he is getting' soft! :D
wish that was true rofl jk
aneways, Yeah i know! i was so sad when i read that his contract already ended.
i wish he can come back as an free agent.
want more of him&&kwan. lol
aneways, chapter 12, anxious. :p
Can't wait ;)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. i so gotta start this!!!!
love win and kwan!!
makes me wanna their lakorns again ^_^
imma make u a poster when i find pics...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol back..

hehehe i made a lil poster for you hope you like it... i never knew you were heart of chocolate ^_^...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 12

It was morning and the sunrays were beaming through the hut house through the small openings. The morning was very calm, no noises at all, not even the sound of the wind.

Kwan slowly opened her eyes. She had to blink a couple of times before she could see everything clearly. Now Kwan remembers where she is now. She didn’t know when she fell asleep; because all she could remember was hearing the soft voice of Win telling her the story of Cinderella. With that Kwan immediately turn around and look for Win. When she turned around she came face to face with Win. He was sleeping right next to her and one of his arms was under Kwan’s head. Kwan didn’t notice that his arm was her sleeping pillow and his other was slightly clasping on her waist. Were we both in this position for the whole night Kwan thought in her head? Then she felt Win starting to twitch a little bit and with that Kwan quickly close her eyes pretending to be asleep. She didn’t want Win to notice that she was up first to find them both in the position that they were now in.

Win opened his eyes and let out a groan. One of his arms felt soared and so he looks to see what was the cause of it. To his amazement Kwan was sleeping on his arm. Now Win remembers that last night he gently lifted Kwan’s head and put his arm under it as a pillow for Kwan. While Win was still lost on his thoughts about last night Kwan opened her eyes and she moved causing Win to notice that Kwan was awake. Kwan looked up to see Win staring at her, so she quickly got up and cover herself with the blanket. Win was astounded by Kwan’s action.

Win: Why the reaction? Asked Win.
Kwan: Hey you! What were you looking at?
Win: Relax, I wasn’t staring at what you are thinking that I was before, so you can stop covering yourself up. You are not naked, incase you’re wondering.
Kwan: Hey! Stop it with your perverted mind. If you weren’t staring at it then stop talking like a pervert.
Win: Alrite. Alrite, I’ll stop. How was your sleep? Did you sleep well in my arms last night? Win asked having a smirk on his face.
Kwan: Hey you! Didn’t I tell you to drop off that kind of talk? Kwan retorted back with an annoyance in her voice.
Win: I’m just wondering. Was my story telling that good that made you fell asleep soundlessly all night long? Win asked in a sweet voice still with the smirk on his face.
Kwan: Did you really think that you were really that good? Well just to tell you, you were such a boring storyteller that you got me bored to death until I had to close my eyes and not hear you anymore.
Win: Is that how you treat me when I was nice enough to tell you a story?
Kwan: I was just telling you the truth. Isn’t that what you want to hear, so there you have it.
Win: Alrite then, just remember that this will be the last nice thing from me that you’ll ever get.
Kwan: I don’t have to remember about anything from you. All the good things you do aren’t worth remembering.
(Win was starting to get furious at Kwan for her retort back at him when he was only trying to do something nice for once.) Win: I’m glad to hear that, it makes it easier on me.
Kwan: It will not only make it easier on you but to me as well, so I don’t have to feel remorseful for a person like you when we get divorce.
Win: Do you really want to divorce me? I am the one that every girls dreams to be with and also I am very rich and handsome, wouldn’t it be a great loss for you to let me go?
Kwan: Don’t be too ignorant about yourself. You maybe to most handsomest and richest person, but that will not make me fall for you. The person that I will only fall for is the one that can make me feel happy and loved and will be with me to protect me. Money and looks cannot buy love.
Win: But in life everything is about money.
Kwan: That’s what you think, but have you really found out what life really is?
Win: Of course everything is all about money even love cannot be enough to make your lover stay with you forever. I went through it; so don’t think that your words can change my thoughts.
Kwan: My words cannot change you, but I will keep saying it because I state what I believe in. Are you going to keep letting the past haunt you from living on with your life? Just because someone cause you pain does that mean that everyone else will do the same. There are different people in the world, maybe you just happen to meet the wrong person at that time, but will you let that keep you from moving on? I know that somewhere deep down you there is a different person because I saw it yesterday. I saw it when you were telling me the story. At that time, I can see you as a whole different person, someone who’s really open-minded and very happy. Are you afraid of moving on because you’re scared to get hurt again? Is that why you decide to shut yourself out, and become such a hardheaded and cold person?

Win, himself was shocked at Kwan’s word. Her words had hit him hard, yet it was true. Can she be right about him, about being scare and getting hurt? How can such a person like her be able to define him and make him listen to her confrontation? He doesn’t let anyone especially a women scold him, but yet here he was letting Kwan speak her words on him and he felt that her words had hit a part of him. Should he take her words and move on… NO, no he can’t, he can’t let a person that his father force him to marry use her advantage on him, what if this is part of her plan to get everything… He won’t let her words get to him anymore…. It was too good to be true.

Win: ENOUGH! Win raising his voice at Kwan, causing her to be shocked at his change of tone, a tone of coldness, and anger.

After that Kwan dare not speak any farther, she decided not to say any more knowing that what she said before had hit Win, so that’s why he turn cold. Even though she was mad at him, she was happy that she said all those things to him. She knew it had some impact on him that’s why he was so angry. They stay there both speechless, until what seems like for ages, Win decided to speak.

Win: Let’s go. This is all he said. Kwan can’t tell whether or not he was still mad because he showed no emotion at all, but she did not say anything, she just followed Win out the door.

They walked for what seems like hours until they finally saw some houses. It looks like they are approaching a village. Win, for the first time since their bad encounter this morning stopped to wait for Kwan and speck to her again. Kwan was trailing behind Win a couple of steps. She is so tired from all the walking and thirsty because they have been walking in the sun for what seem like hours.

Win: Look, there’s a village down there. Maybe we could get some help from the people there.
Kwan: Do you think they’ll have a mechanic to help us fix the car or a spare tire?
Win: Why don’t we go and ask.
Kwan: Let’s go then. With that Kwan walked ahead of Win and headed to the village.

They went to the village and found an old couple. They asked them if there was any mechanic shop around. The couple told them that there is one down the road. Win and Kwan thanked the couple and headed down the road to look for the shop. To their surprise the shop was well equipped with all sorts of stuff. Win and Kwan both walked up and Win slightly knocked on the door. The there was a man who came out to greet them. The man was a medium dark hair, about 6 ft and he looks like he was in his 30’s.

Man: Good Morning.
Win: Good morning.
Man: Is there something I can help you guys with? You guys don’t seem to be around here.
Win: Yes, we’re not from around here. We had a tire blowout yesterday at the road, so we decided to walk to find help. We spent the night at a hut house close by here.
Man: Ahh, I see. You guess aren’t the first two to have a breakdown in the middle of nowhere. He told them. Anyways I am Tee. He held up his hand to Win for a handshake.
Win: It’s a pleasure to meet you Khun Tee. I am Win and this is my wife, Kwan.
Tee: It’s nice to meet you both as well. Come on inside and we’ll get what you guys needed. (Win and Kwan both entered) Please have a seat right there. You guys must be tired from all the walking and let me get you both some water to drink. The both sat down and Tee came back with two cups of water for Win and Kwan.
Win: Thanks.
Tee: No problem. So since you guys had a tire blowout, then I guess you guys will need a new tire.
Win: Yeah. Do you have a spare tire?
Tee: I sure do. But I must ask you both, you guys seem to be some wealthy people; don’t you guys have a cell phone with you that you could call for help, instead of walking all this way?
Win: I do, but unfortunately luck was not on us at all, my phone was out of battery.
(Tee laughing at Win’s answer) Tee: Well sometimes we just get bad luck in times of need, but good news for you both I’ll be heading to the city this morning, so I could give you both a lift to the road and help you guys put on the tire.
Win: Thanks for the offer. It seems like we’re in luck today.

Tee took Win and Kwan back to the car and helped them both put the tire back on. The ride back home was quiet. Nevertheless Kwan was too tired, so she fell asleep during the ride back. When the reach home, John came and greets them.

John: Master, where have you and Miss been all night?
Win: We had a tire blowout on the road, so we spent the night at a hut house.
John: Why didn’t you call me to get you both?
Win: I would of, but my phone was out of battery. No worries though, since we are back. We’re both fine, as you can see. (Win walked over to the side where Kwan was sitting and he slightly shook her to wake her up.) Kwan, we’re home. (Kwan slowly opened her eyes and got off the car. As they were walking back, there was a car that came into the driveway. It was Poo. She parked the car and quickly got out and ran to Win and grab a hold of Win’s arm. Kwan just walked right into the house, not bothering to look at them both. Win was staring at Kwan as she walked back into the house.)

Poo: Khun Win kop, where were you? I tried calling you last night, but you didn’t answer at all. I was so worried about you.
Win: Ahh, sorry my phone was out of battery.
Poo: But I called your home phone and you weren’t home. Poo asked in a whining voice.
Win: Hey, what matter is I’m here right now. If you don’t have anything else to say, could you excuse me because I’m tired and I want to go rest.

With that Win walked away from Poo, leaving her there speechless and shocked of what just happen. She was not happy, but she stormed in after Win.

Poo: How could you just leave me like that na Khun Win, Poo whispered quietly to herself.

Win walked into the house and was searching for Kwan. She was nowhere to be seen.

Noon: Master, are you looking for something?
Win: Oh have you seen Kwan?
Noon: Oh mistress went up to her room. Is there anything I can get you?
Win: No, you can just go and continue on with what you’re doing.
Noon: Oh master, what would you and Miss like to eat for lunch?
Win: Anything is fine.

An hour past by, Win and Poo were waiting for Kwan to come down and have lunch.

Win: Hey Noon, could you please go and get your mistress to come down for lunch. Tell her to hurry up because I don’t have time to wait all day.
Noon: Kop. (Just then Kwan enters.)
Kwan: Noon, you don’t have to come and get me. I’m here already. Who ask you to wait, if you don’t want to no one’s forcing you to.
Poo: Hey! Is that what you say to someone who was taking their time and wait for an unworthy person like you.
Kwan: At least an unworthy person like me has a place to be in this house unlike someone here that doesn’t own this place, but acts like they’re the master. If I was this person, I would be full of shame right now.
Poo: Nee you! Are you referring to me?
Kwan: I didn’t mention that it was you, but it could be.
Poo: Khun Win kop, look at what this lady is saying to me. How could you let her say th--------(Just then John came running in)
John: Miss Kwan, there is someone here for you. (Kwan turned and there behind John came Weir.)
Kwan: P’Weir.
Weir: How are you Kwan.
Kwan: I’m fine and what about you?
Weir: I’m good.
Kwan: P’Weir have you eaten lunch yet?
Weir: No I haven’t. I was wondering if you could go out to lunch with me.
Kwan: I would love too and since I couldn’t go with you yesterday, I would be glad to make it up to you today.
Weir: Then shall we head out now?
Kwan: Now would be wonderful.
Win: You can’t go! Win shouted. (Kwan turned and looks at him.)
Kwan: And why’s that?
Win: We had some business to talk about after lunch.
Kwan: What business do we have to talk about? Whatever it is we can deal with some other time.
Poo: Khun Win kop, let them go. It would be better just the two of us here.
Kwan: P’Weir let’s go. The sooner we get out, the better the air would be for us to breathe. For I feel like the air inside here is too hot, I just can’t stand it.
Weir: Let’s go then. Weir offered his hand out to Kwan. Kwan happily accepted his hand and they both walked out the door.

Win was furious of how Kwan can do that inside his house. How she dares to let her lover and her make act so romantically in front of him.

Poo: Khun Win kop, how can you let her disgrace you in your house like that? Shouldn’t you---
Win: Poo, do you want to eat or not? If not then you can leave as well. If you still want to stay then be quiet please, Win stated in an angry tone.

Win sat there starring at his food and lost in his thought. Why is that that damn guys always comes and take her out to lunch like everyday? What the heck is his problem; doesn’t he know that she’s my wife now? And Kwan how can she just took his hand in front of me. Is she purposely doing that or was that her real intention…. Arrgg… seriously what the heck is wrong with me? Why do I care so much about her and what that damn guys have to do with each other… I need to stop thinking about her…
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers as promise chapter 12 is up by the weekend. Anyway, I feel that I could of done better on this chapter, but to me this chapter seem dull and pretty boring and unnecessary at all, so I apologize for that. I have been so tired lately with lots of things to do, so the next chapter will probably be in four to five days, hopefully sooner. Again thank you to all my readers for all your patient, commitment, motivation, and lastly your ongoging support. I promise for a better chapter on my next update. Please don't forget to comment. Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Azlisakhmer: You're welcome na and thank you for going back and reread it. I feel like I owe it all to you guys for keeping you all wait for a long time. Once again I apologize for that.

Lollipop_luv: Thank you for supporting me and not letting me down. My decicion to continue on was because of all my reader's motivation that kept me going when I wanted to give up, so bad. Please bare with me as I continue on with this story. As mention, this chapter is not much, hope that you can forgive me for that.

roselovesice: Rose, you're so funny, but don't worry, they'll get to kiss eventually... somewhere along the story. I promise that there's going to be a kiss. lol... Of course I'm going to put one in here because I was so diappointed that they didn't get to kiss in PRRA. Yeah it totally tears my heart apart to know that his contract ended, but then again I will support his decision no matter what. Let's just hope that if he does leave then he comes back as a free agent. He's my favorite Pra'ek in channel 7, so without him, I would be really heart broken.

Aikoden: Yepp, Win and Kwan are my love. Hehe... hopefully when you read my story, you're aren't that disappointed because this is my first fanfic. I'm telling you I'm stuggling alot writitng it. Oh yeah before I forget I want to thank you for making me a poster for my story. I was going to put up a request for someone to make me a poster, but since you did it already, no need for it now. The poster is very lovely. Yeah I am heart of chocolate, that's my username that I used on all forums, but I don't know why I didn't just use that on sarnworld as well. It would make it easier on me.