Nai_1_1's Pics

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Haha I totally agree she sure is. When Ana said that Nina was 13 or some age around 13 I was so shocked LOL because we were all talking about how Cee said Amy was a sexbomb too :lol: and poor kid Nina, had to read it all wondering wth we are talking about. Ayyy, we are bad!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I know Cee was hella crazy lol! It was so unexpected, I was like woaahhhhhh so that's why you love Amy so much hahaha! Good times, good times!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO oh my garsh lol ur avatar is so damn cute. my cousin has dis other one it's dis purple thing jiggling its belly LOL it's nasty lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thanks! I love the panda too, it's like saying you can kiss my arse without actually saying it haha. And a purple thing jiggling it's belly? LOL, is it like Barney? Man I used to love watching Barney when I was six :lol:. I was really entertained by Barney though and also Arthur too! I remember coming home from school everyday and catching Arthur, I love how he was cruel to his annoying sister D.W. and his friend Buster was just too funny with his obsessions with UFO's lmao. Wow, I was such a wicked child. And still am :lol:!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea it looked like barney. barney was fun back then but it's weird now LOL aw i like arthur a lot toooo. buster's cute as hell. he love food like i do LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO. We went from talking about guys to booties, to seck boom to big purple thing. hahaha.

Diamend I totally forgot about the whole booty convo in KF. :lol: I like big booties too!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO. We went from talking about guys to booties, to seck boom to big purple thing. hahaha.

Diamend I totally forgot about the whole booty convo in KF. :lol: I like big booties too!
i had a feeling it was u noy dat was like "yes yes booty" w/ me LOL oh man khom faek got me active in dis forum lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
was u walkin around w/ ur mama and u took dat pic while she took 2 hrs lookin at da same wrack? my mama does dat lol not 2 hrs but it always feels like 2 hrs LOL so i go look at shoes dat i can't afford LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Haha I wish. If it was my mom, she'd be like don't bother me, go to a different store and I'll call you when I'm done. But this time I was going with my aunt she needed to find something for my cousin's wedding tomorrow and my aunt is the type that says stay here and follow me to the fitting room to see which outfit looks best. My mom loves shopping with my older sister more because I always complain that I'm hungry LOL, unless I'm at a store that I like or looking for my own stuff. But it's funny though, now that I'm away from home my mom drags my younger sister along and she does the same thing as me. "I'm hungry" :lol:. I miss shopping with my mom though even though she never likes what I pick out lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO complain dat ur hungry LOL my mama loves browsing. i'm a fast shopper lol well when i used to shop LOL i go in and out a store in less than 10 min on some days. cause i always knew what i was lookin for lol boo i need to find a job soon so i can go shopping again

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL at you Diamend.

For all who wants to see Miss Nai, sorry maybe in the next life :lol:.

As for now, enjoy these pics :D. I realized that I took over 200 hundred pics of these fellows at the concert so there's no way I'm going to post them all lol.

My trip to Reno a couple months back.

Ooops kortod na krup...mai hai hen na.

What do you think better shut?

Or open and smiley?

Oil looking soooo high lol

So Nai do you see any boogers up here? LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oyyy...my heart hurts

Much better now

You want this?

Hello everyone

Hmmmm

What did you just say? I didn't hear

Raise your hands, I know you want me

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Lift...how we going to sell these man?

Let me fire up the stage first and we'll talk about it

Or maybe I should glow so they'll think I am naruk like a kumathep :lol:

Oyy mai work wah, hai gort loey dee kwa. Ying krup yah hueng pom na.