Nai_1_1's Pics

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol your welcome..and yes i know how you and darvil speaks to one another lol...

man...i cant wait to meet aof whenever he does come to our nearby city lol..gosh i wont mind driving to sf.. :p
Oh me too! I wanna see Aof, his voice is so nice and powerful! I need to find someone that can sing to me like Aof and I'll marry him haha!

nice pic, lil' one. ;)
Thanks.

amikrazie he was up in sf early in da yr but da weather was horrible so lots of people dat wanted to go didn't make it

:loool: i was cute when i was a baby LOL
I know you're cute still you just don't want others to know lol.

I didn't realize you would cuss me out with such harsh words Nai. Anyway I'm glad you had fun. Wish you the best in life.

Your friend,

Darvil
Suck it up like a man or else I won't take you to any cow tipping parties which you so love :lol:.

i never noticed how cute lift is now hes married damn
Oh I know I was telling Marduk last night how Oil can still continue to be my onscreen crush but as for Lift he's so adorable but I can't crush on him anymore since he's married lol.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
amikrazie he was up in sf early in da yr but da weather was horrible so lots of people dat wanted to go didn't make it

:loool: i was cute when i was a baby LOL

wahhhh ...that bad weather one was when aof came??? man oh man..i hope he does another tour soon!!!

yea nai_1_1 this time i would like to meet ya at one of them concert! ^_^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
wahhhh ...that bad weather one was when aof came??? man oh man..i hope he does another tour soon!!!

For sure Ami! Too bad I can't figure out which one you were at the Lift and Oil concert since there were quite a few people wearing purple lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw nai is idolizing me LOL sank u for calling me cute even though u dunno what i look like LOL u wanna marry a man dat can sing? i wanna marry a man dat can cook haha

yea he was dere in da 1st or 2nd week of january. he was in la and sf. my friend wanted to go but she couldn't find nobody to go w/ her and da weather was bad so she ended up not going. he was only dere cause he was already in da states for dis radio contest thing. it might be a while til he comes to da US again cause he's very highly demanded in thailand. dude gets like 4 days off a month at da most

ChenrukNote

Goddess
aw nai is idolizing me LOL sank u for calling me cute even though u dunno what i look like LOL u wanna marry a man dat can sing? i wanna marry a man dat can cook haha

yea he was dere in da 1st or 2nd week of january. he was in la and sf. my friend wanted to go but she couldn't find nobody to go w/ her and da weather was bad so she ended up not going. he was only dere cause he was already in da states for dis radio contest thing. it might be a while til he comes to da US again cause he's very highly demanded in thailand. dude gets like 4 days off a month at da most
LOL you're just such an idol Diamend! Yes I want to marry a dude that can sing and he better sing for me at our wedding too :lol:. But we'll see if I can even find one. As for cooking, that's not a problem since I do know how to cook but I wouldn't mind marrying one that knows how to cook either so I can put him to good use when I'm lazy, which is everyday :p . Man even I feel bad for whoever in their right mind marries me ^_^.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i told my mama dat my future husband has to be clean and she was like what if he aint? i was like then i won't marry him lol i can't cook nothin but stir fry LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Awww Diamend your mom is so funny! And stir fry mmmmmm delicious. I have not had stir fry in soooooo long. K I really need to log off and go read for English. There's a birthday party going on too but I don't even know the girl that well even though she invited me so ummm not sure if I should go jam with them. But there's a cute dude there too so you see my dilemma? LOL. I think I'll just read and sleep though since I have to get up early tomorrow. I hate Tuesdays :(.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw u got class tomorrow? i have a performance tomorrow but it's at night so i don't have to get up early lol have fun reading for ur class. ugh i do notttt like english :wacko:

if u heard da things my mama said bout um u'd laugh ur ass off lol but i don't wanna get bitten here so i scared to say LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
aw u got class tomorrow? i have a performance tomorrow but it's at night so i don't have to get up early lol have fun reading for ur class. ugh i do notttt like english :wacko:

if u heard da things my mama said bout um u'd laugh ur ass off lol but i don't wanna get bitten here so i scared to say LOL
Yes sadly I have classes everyday except for Friday this quarter. LOL silly PM what your mom said about him to me that way no one will bite you. I'll check it tomorrow. Night my idol ^_^!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
For sure Ami! Too bad I can't figure out which one you were at the Lift and Oil concert since there were quite a few people wearing purple lol.
LMFAO nai i knew you would ask me that..yep there were lots of girls wearing purple indeed!...k when i can figure how to transfer or ask one of the girl friends that went with me to the concert to try and upload my pic..i will just IMed you the pic..then i wont have to post it on here ..lol i dont wanna scare anyone off.... :lol:

awww diamend..if your friend ever wanna go to an sf thai concert..i am around...just let them know we can roll together..lol..gosh dont i sound needy??? heck i went to p'num's concert and drove to the bay then met up with another sarnies that was in the bay area drove to sf together..i had to ride back..alone..which was all dandy (only bad thing was that i was kinda of buzz..and i think i drove all around..road constructions??? or i just missed the sign i had no clue ...but thanked god i found my way back home SAFELY)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yes u are crazy driving when u buzzed like dat. yah in da west coast so lucky. erybody does concerts in da west coast. actually i wouldn't go to one if dere was one here so it don't really matter to me LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
what do you fear nai? in the ghost picture, we can see your face and you are very pretty too
Holy crap now that you remind me of the ghost pic I have to go take it off lol. I totally forgot about it too. But thanks for the compliment ^_^. Maybe I'll post up the one of me and Ying this weekend. It'll be an updated pic of me in adulthood. The ghost pic is when I was 16 or 17 I think LOL.

LMFAO nai i knew you would ask me that..yep there were lots of girls wearing purple indeed!...k when i can figure how to transfer or ask one of the girl friends that went with me to the concert to try and upload my pic..i will just IMed you the pic..then i wont have to post it on here ..lol i dont wanna scare anyone off.... :lol:

awww diamend..if your friend ever wanna go to an sf thai concert..i am around...just let them know we can roll together..lol..gosh dont i sound needy??? heck i went to p'num's concert and drove to the bay then met up with another sarnies that was in the bay area drove to sf together..i had to ride back..alone..which was all dandy (only bad thing was that i was kinda of buzz..and i think i drove all around..road constructions??? or i just missed the sign i had no clue ...but thanked god i found my way back home SAFELY)
Ok if you PM me yours I'll PM you mine lol. Now I'm excited to find out if we did see eachother but didn't realize it :lol:.

yes u are crazy driving when u buzzed like dat. yah in da west coast so lucky. erybody does concerts in da west coast. actually i wouldn't go to one if dere was one here so it don't really matter to me LOL
Totally agree with Diamend, you're crazy to drive buzzed Ami! Hopefully you weren't tipsy at the concert or are you one of the girls that threw up? Haha just kidding.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
NAI!!! WHY YOU COVER YOUR FACE!? :lmao: I wanna your purdy face!!!

Deng... you & Diamend spammed here without me!?! Again!? :lmao:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
NAI!!! WHY YOU COVER YOUR FACE!? :lmao: I wanna your purdy face!!!

Deng... you & Diamend spammed here without me!?! Again!? :lmao:
Awww sorry hun, we couldn't wait for you because you were too busy with the boys so we had to spam in here without you. See what the boys do to you :lol:? My face is not worth seeing :p.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
no nai i wasnt one of the girls that threw up :lol: ...actually i didnt even drink any at all....but ewwww i did stand next to someone's puke though..after i took the pic and walked out..it was just disgusting (i was the driver so i didnt drink..i cant afford to put 3 other ppls lives in jeopardy) :)

but yea thats a fair deal..i will email you my pic or just an some pic and you can see if you did see me or not! i will try to take a pic of my pic and then upload it. (i gotta do it the ghetto way..since i have no idea where the cord for my printer/scanner is at..) :(

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Darv you bitch I'm not 4 ft tall! Remember the best things in life come in small sizes :lol:. But I'm not sure how tall the dudes are either or wait I mean how short. Just because we're not 5'8'', you have to judge?
thats fukn hillarious! thats exactly what a short person would say too. :loool:
i tease my roomate all the time and the first thing she says is "bitch" hahahahahaahahaha...are you my roomate?
she's super duper short. we went to the beach on saturday and she looked like a kid hahahahahaahaha and she was the one driving. :loool:

these pictures caught me off guard. i wasnt expecting the blocked out faces. it kind of scared me a little. hahahahaha

ChenrukNote

Goddess
no nai i wasnt one of the girls that threw up :lol: ...actually i didnt even drink any at all....but ewwww i did stand next to someone's puke though..after i took the pic and walked out..it was just disgusting (i was the driver so i didnt drink..i cant afford to put 3 other ppls lives in jeopardy) :)

but yea thats a fair deal..i will email you my pic or just an some pic and you can see if you did see me or not! i will try to take a pic of my pic and then upload it. (i gotta do it the ghetto way..since i have no idea where the cord for my printer/scanner is at..) :(
Aww you were the designated driver? That's good. And yay can't wait to see your pics!

thats fukn hillarious! thats exactly what a short person would say too. :loool:
i tease my roomate all the time and the first thing she says is "bitch" hahahahahaahahaha...are you my roomate?
she's super duper short. we went to the beach on saturday and she looked like a kid hahahahahaahaha and she was the one driving. :loool:

these pictures caught me off guard. i wasnt expecting the blocked out faces. it kind of scared me a little. hahahahaha
I call everyone a bitch that calls me short LOL. But I don't necessarily mean they're a bitch, since I throw the word around so much haha. Like I greet my friends with "hey bitch what are you up to"? or hola bitch lol. Icecreamgirl You know you love the halloween masks :lol:. However in Darv's case he knows he's a bitch :lol:.