Nai_1_1's Pics

ChenrukNote

Goddess
dat aint fair yah are talking in code lol i've woken up from a dream and then went back to sleep and continued da dream b4 LOL it happened a few times
LOL Diamend it was nothing special. Just a little story about my dream.

who is jean franco? you know what? cee is taller than me too, i'm so little, like a kid :lol:
James Franco is the hot star in Spiderman and also Triston and Isolde. He's soooo hot in Triston and Isolde!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yea... dats his name. lol i was like his name sound familiar. he was kinda scary whenever he smiled in dat movie though lol ahhh u know what white boy is SEXY? jensen ackles :spin: :drool:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
kirsten dunst fiancé in spiderman? oh, him...
when i was young, i was in love with mulder aka david duchovny in x-files!

XCappy

Mr. Char
A little bit off topic but I have to post this :

I like Diamend's signature. Reminds me some interesting words !

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
dat aint fair yah are talking in code lol i've woken up from a dream and then went back to sleep and continued da dream b4 LOL it happened a few times
I know Nai! That's not fair! But that's okay Diamend, we'll start our own code :lol:

LOL Diamend it was nothing special. Just a little story about my dream.

James Franco is the hot star in Spiderman and also Triston and Isolde. He's soooo hot in Triston and Isolde!
LOL. if you think james franco was fine in Spiderman & triston & isolde, you'll be drooling over him in Fly Boys :drool: He was so damn sexy I wanted to jump into the screen! :drool: Man I'mma watch it again tonight. :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
oh yea... dats his name. lol i was like his name sound familiar. he was kinda scary whenever he smiled in dat movie though lol ahhh u know what white boy is SEXY? jensen ackles :spin: :drool:
Oh time to go check out Jensen Ackles lol.

kirsten dunst fiancé in spiderman? oh, him...
when i was young, i was in love with mulder aka david duchovny in x-files!
Oh I used to watch x-files lol.

A little bit off topic but I have to post this :

I like Diamend's signature. Reminds me some interesting words !
Excuse me Frenchie don't spam up my thread lol just kidding just kidding.

I know Nai! That's not fair! But that's okay Diamend, we'll start our own code :lol:

LOL. if you think james franco was fine in Spiderman & triston & isolde, you'll be drooling over him in Fly Boys :drool: He was so damn sexy I wanted to jump into the screen! :drool: Man I'mma watch it again tonight. :D
It is fair girls. It's an embarrassing story anyways lol. Oh man I haven't seen Fly Boy yet!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol my mama called me ting tong b4 and she hates it dat i'm not lady-like all da time hahaha

nai u looked up jensen ackles yet? he has dat ghost show on the cw called supernatural. it aint scary lol it's kinda corny sometimes but he is so sexy

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol my mama called me ting tong b4 and she hates it dat i'm not lady-like all da time hahaha

nai u looked up jensen ackles yet? he has dat ghost show on the cw called supernatural. it aint scary lol it's kinda corny sometimes but he is so sexy
I did just now, thanks for reminding me. I just finished my last English essay of the quarter yippeeeeeee. And man oh man Jensen Ackles is veryyyyyyyyyyyy sexy! I love his eyes and his hot body!!!!! Dayammmmm.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yayyyyyyy nai's done w/ her last essay! for real if i ever find a white boy dat looked like him i'll snatch him in a second. i don't even date white boys LOL he so god damn sexy

ChenrukNote

Goddess
yayyyyyyy nai's done w/ her last essay! for real if i ever find a white boy dat looked like him i'll snatch him in a second. i don't even date white boys LOL he so god damn sexy
LOL are you one of those Asians that strictly date Asians? But yes he is verrrryyyy handsome so I don't blame you :lol:.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea lol ahh jensen ackles is da only white boy i want lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
deres no mask but da pic is so bright i can barely see ur face nai but i can still tell dat ur perdy. lol ur brother is cute. i know dis lil girl dat don't really know how to smile for pix either she just open her mouth like ur brother does lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
deres no mask but da pic is so bright i can barely see ur face nai but i can still tell dat ur perdy. lol ur brother is cute. i know dis lil girl dat don't really know how to smile for pix either she just open her mouth like ur brother does lol
Yeah my little brother does not have teeth that's why he doesn't smile haha just kidding. OMG I am going to go celebrate tonight. My final quarter grades came out and I am extremely pleased with them, especially sociology's!!! My final essays really helped my arse pull a good grade out of that class lol.