Nai_1_1's Pics

XCappy

Mr. Char
Yeah my little brother does not have teeth that's why he doesn't smile haha just kidding. OMG I am going to go celebrate tonight. My final quarter grades came out and I am extremely pleased with them, especially sociology's!!! My final essays really helped my arse pull a good grade out of that class lol.
Gratz ! You deserve to have all the fun now :D. Well, I can act as if I haven't seen any pictures of you. That brings some SURPRISE !

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Aweee Nai!! You unmasked
<--- Me dancing with Joy!

Even though it's not that clear, but i can tell you are gorgeous! :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL yes I finally unmasked but I'm not brave enough to show my face yet hahaha.

And thank you two for the congratz and compliments.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Surprised or scared LOL?
Ahaha, don't try to understand another meaning, "surprised" stands for "surprised" and "scared" stands for "scared" :D. Since Noy wants you to post more pictures, don't forget to share your celebration's pics. Would be cool to see them ;)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
awww you and your bro are so cute. Reminds me of my baby bro(who's 20 now, but he's still my baby) and me. *tears*

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ahaha, don't try to understand another meaning, "surprised" stands for "surprised" and "scared" stands for "scared" :D. Since Noy wants you to post more pictures, don't forget to share your celebration's pics. Would be cool to see them ;)
I didn't celebrate last night, no one to celebrate with me LOL. I baked a cake though and chatted with Vilay. It was awesommmmeeeee!

awww you and your bro are so cute. Reminds me of my baby bro(who's 20 now, but he's still my baby) and me. *tears*
Is he single? HAHA.

lady0fdarkness

I didn't celebrate last night, no one to celebrate with me LOL. I baked a cake though and chatted with Vilay. It was awesommmmeeeee!

Is he single? HAHA.

lol... no, he's taken. He's been with his girlfriend for 5 years; they are high school sweethearts. He's my baby cause I practically raised him(we are 10 years apart). lol .. here he is starring in my movie along with his GF. He's the one in the black. :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q06Z2HWMqd4

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Awee one day Nai!! You will unmask & show your beauty :D

gasps... :eek: oh no you didn't! look at you Nai... lil player. LMAO.
Don't be fooled by the lighting that I got, i'm still, i'm still Frankenstein from the block :lol:.

And I am soooo not a player...ok that's a lie. I haven't found the one to settle my heart with yet. The one I like is taken with a gorgeous girlfriend too, what am I supposed to do? LOL. You know I should definitely go meet them both. Which restaurant is better to meet the one you like with their love? Applebee's or Red Lobster? Hmmm maybe Red Lobster even though I hate seafood so I can say I don't know how to eat a lobster and accidentally flick it at her making her have to leave to the bathroom so I can spend quality time with him hahaha. What a n'rai I am!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Don't be fooled by the lighting that I got, i'm still, i'm still Frankenstein from the block :lol:.

And I am soooo not a player...ok that's a lie. I haven't found the one to settle my heart with yet. The one I like is taken with a gorgeous girlfriend too, what am I supposed to do? LOL.
HAHAH. What happen to you never lie??? :lol:

You can be like them nang'rai & plot a way to break them up. hahahah. Something I would do. muahaha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Aww Noy you posted before I finished editing. Read my plot you'll love it haha.

And I am soooo not a player...ok that's a lie. I haven't found the one to settle my heart with yet. The one I like is taken with a gorgeous girlfriend too, what am I supposed to do? LOL. You know I should definitely go meet them both. Which restaurant is better to meet the one you like with their love? Applebee's or Red Lobster? Hmmm maybe Red Lobster even though I hate seafood so I can say I don't know how to eat a lobster and accidentally flick it at her making her have to leave to the bathroom so I can spend quality time with him hahaha. What a n'rai I am!
LMAO. That is so nang'rai status. :loool: do it & tell me how it goes okay??? & omg you hate seafood?! :eek: goodness I loveee seafood..!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LMAO. That is so nang'rai status. :loool: do it & tell me how it goes okay??? & omg you hate seafood?! :eek: goodness I loveee seafood..!
Hahaha I know I am turning totally n'rai! Yes I hate it sooooo much! It stinks and well horrible experience with it so yeah.

lady0fdarkness

I love seafood!!! especially oysters, lobsters, and octopus. Ohh... the torture of thinking about eating a nice juicy lobster dipped in soour hot sauce.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hahaha I know I am turning totally n'rai! Yes I hate it sooooo much! It stinks and well horrible experience with it so yeah.
Hey... I rather a nang'rai than a nang'ek. LOL.
Aweee... you're probably the first asian i've met that hates seafood.
Well... my lil sister hates shrimp. I don't know how or why!! It's so F-ing good! LOL.

I love seafood!!! especially oysters, lobsters, and octopus. Ohh... the torture of thinking about eating a nice juicy lobster dipped in soour hot sauce.
Mee tooo Lome!! Shrimps... crabs, octopus.... I loveee it! I had some crabs the other day.. it was huge & good... :drool:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Hey... I rather a nang'rai than a nang'ek. LOL.
Aweee... you're probably the first asian i've met that hates seafood.
Well... my lil sister hates shrimp. I don't know how or why!! It's so F-ing good! LOL.

Mee tooo Lome!! Shrimps... crabs, octopus.... I loveee it! I had some crabs the other day.. it was huge & good... :drool:
Ewwwww seafood LOL. I hate them all. Shrimp, crabs, lobsters, octopus, squid, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!