Nai_1_1's Pics

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Ewwwww seafood LOL. I hate them all. Shrimp, crabs, lobsters, octopus, squid, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
lol.. you're just like my brother's GF, she hates seafood. She will not put a piece of fish in her mouth even if her life depends on it. I could never understand why some people hate seafood. What's really horrible is that my brother and dad, on the hand loves seafood, but they are alergic to it. If they eat any sorts of seafood, their mouths will swell up. Ahh well.. more for me. haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I'm there with you Lome! Gosh... i love eating seafood. specially with Pho :drool: it's soooo goood! I had some pho last weekend & i had some shrimps in it. Too bad my mama didn't buy Squid or Crab legs <_< It would've made the pho taste even better! LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no they have to share some w/ me lol i lob seafood too. deres lots of crab houses around here. YUMMYYYY lmao nai u bein n'rai. i think n'rai more fun than nang'ek too LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL yes more seafood for Lome and Noy. And OMG that panda is hilarious Noy!
LMAO. good! I don't like sharing my food. :lol: you like the panda huh? what about this one??
LOL.

no they have to share some w/ me lol i lob seafood too. deres lots of crab houses around here. YUMMYYYY lmao nai u bein n'rai. i think n'rai more fun than nang'ek too LOL
Although I'm not a fan of sharing food, i'll share my seafood with you because you're special. hehe.

Being a nang'rai is sooo much better. all the scheming & plotting & slapping the nang'ek around. lol. how funnn!

LOL yes Diamend you can enjoy the seafood too.

On another note, I need to find myself a new cutie :lol:.
Awee You'll find somebody Nai. New year's around the corner! who knows you'll meet someone then :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Maybe I have to go for a youngster. Talking about that ewwwwww omg I was at WalMart with my friends today (strange things always happen to me at WalMart LOL) and these three boys who look like they are not any older than 14, well anyways one of the boys whistled at me while I walked right past them. My friends are like what was that for? I was like I don't know but whatever it is, those little boys are disgusting. I'm old enough to be their mom :lol:. Which isn't true, more like I'm old enough to be their bossy sister that will slap them silly haha but still it was funny when I said it. I swear the strangest things always happens to me at WalMart. And little boys these days :rolleyes:.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao nai ew. when i was in thailand dese lil school boys saew me and my friend like dat too and we was like ugh lol we told my friend's mama and she was laughing lol gosh lil boys these days
LMAO. good! I don't like sharing my food. :lol: you like the panda huh? what about this one??
LOL.

Although I'm not a fan of sharing food, i'll share my seafood with you because you're special. hehe.

Being a nang'rai is sooo much better. all the scheming & plotting & slapping the nang'ek around. lol. how funnn!

Awee You'll find somebody Nai. New year's around the corner! who knows you'll meet someone then :D
awwwww yay i'm special lol oh my garsh dat smiley is FUNNY HAHA cuuute

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I know teenage boys and their raging hormones. I was pretty disgusted and reminded myself why I left this city in the first place haha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Maybe I have to go for a youngster. Talking about that ewwwwww omg I was at WalMart with my friends today (strange things always happen to me at WalMart LOL) and these three boys who look like they are not any older than 14, well anyways one of the boys whistled at me while I walked right past them. My friends are like what was that for? I was like I don't know but whatever it is, those little boys are disgusting. I'm old enough to be their mom :lol:. Which isn't true, more like I'm old enough to be their bossy sister that will slap them silly haha but still it was funny when I said it. I swear the strangest things always happens to me at WalMart. And little boys these days :rolleyes:.
LMAO. Maybe your destine to be with someone younger than you. LOL or Maybe you'll find love at Walmart.

I always get hit on by old men... ew.... no thanks.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ew i always attract nasty asses. they nasty so i went everywhere in a tshirt and jeans or sweats if it's cold lol but it don't work. dem nasty asses still come up to me

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yes those nasty asses always come up no matter what you're wearing. Uggggh, I'm still cringing from the thought of those little kids LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lmao nai ew. when i was in thailand dese lil school boys saew me and my friend like dat too and we was like ugh lol we told my friend's mama and she was laughing lol gosh lil boys these days

awwwww yay i'm special lol oh my garsh dat smiley is FUNNY HAHA cuuute
Thank you Diamend. :D Gosh, speaking of lil boys. My lil sister's friends thinks i'm hot... LOL. I'm like eww... one of them even tried to get at me. I'm like boy, I'm not tryna go to jail here. Get at me when you over 18. LMAO.

Oh god love at WalMart...I will suicide myself hahahaha.
LMAO. I rather fall in love in a target.
Forget Walmart. hahah

ew i always attract nasty asses. they nasty so i went everywhere in a tshirt and jeans or sweats if it's cold lol but it don't work. dem nasty asses still come up to me

Ehh... even when you are all scrubbed up, they still look. deng perverts. lol.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thank you Diamend. :D Gosh, speaking of lil boys. My lil sister's friends thinks i'm hot... LOL. I'm like eww... one of them even tried to get at me. I'm like boy, I'm not tryna go to jail here. Get at me when you over 18. LMAO.

LMAO. I rather fall in love in a target.
Forget Walmart. hahah

Ehh... even when you are all scrubbed up, they still look. deng perverts. lol.
LOL I text my friend Vilay about it and told her I'll send them her way and she goes as long as they're legal, I don't want to end up in jail HAHA.

And yes I rather fall in love at a target since it's all red :lol:. WalMart is too blue.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL I text my friend Vilay about it and told her I'll send them her way and she goes as long as they're legal, I don't want to end up in jail HAHA.

And yes I rather fall in love at a target since it's all red :lol:. WalMart is too blue.
haha. hell yeah. they better be legal or else, forget it! LMAO. Yesh I love Target. so red & purrrrdyyy. :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love target because of the popcorn smell when you walk in. It feels like you're at the theaters but instead you're at a store and that's what I love about it haha. I'm weird I know. Also here they got some cute tall cashiers...they're easy on the eyes :lol:.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I love target because of the popcorn smell when you walk in. It feels like you're at the theaters but instead you're at a store and that's what I love about it haha. I'm weird I know. Also here they got some cute tall cashiers...they're easy on the eyes :lol:.
Ahhhh i knowww!! OOOH i just realize that i'll be going there tonight. hahaha. I'll get to smell the popcorn :drool: I just love the way it's set up. LMAO.