Nai_1_1's Pics

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thankies you all for the nice compliments I feel so loved haha.

And no Char I am not a pole dancer! Of course not.

And D that was actually taken on the porch lolllllll.

Graduation pics will follow later after I am done vacationing ;).

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
very pretty eyes you got there..

wanna trade? haha j/k

I love eyes.. I think the most beautiful parts of any living creature are the eyes.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Graduation

I know we are beautiful haha

Scholarship event at the Cali Capitol

I met monks!

My giftcards

SG Party 08

And last my favorite food..well next to papaya salad

Yeah I like it hot and spicy

dfemc

sarNie Adult
it's all good nong nai, the best things in life come in small packages :) shooot, look at diamonds..hahhaha. so ur just precious like that.

btw, those fotos of sac-town capital building gives me nostalgia of all the rallies we've held there baaack in the daaaays... hahha... beautiful graduation and wish u the best for 2008 :) have the TIME OF UR LIFE!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult

eeek i hate jellyfish they mAke me feel funny thinkin bout them infact i hate most seaife ''cringe''

love ur pix tho

ChenrukNote

Goddess
eeek i hate jellyfish they mAke me feel funny thinkin bout them infact i hate most seaife ''cringe''

love ur pix tho
Don't worry I hate jellyfishes too since they can sting but they are interesting sea creatures though. Thanks for the pix compliment Jojo ^_^ .

Congrats Nai!

May you grow taller in the future ;)
LOL, we both know that's impossible, I'm past my growing stages -_- . You should of said...may you be a multi-millionaire in the future. But thanks for the encouragement P'Aung. Nai roo suek sap sueng maak maak ja lol :D.

lol.. ahaha u covered ur face.. thats kute hehe.. xp .. o nice pixs..
Yep I don't want the world knowing how I look lol. There's nothing to see anyways. I'm short like Pooh Bear and hideous like the Beast :lol:.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Don't worry I hate jellyfishes too since they can sting but they are interesting sea creatures though. Thanks for the pix compliment Jojo ^_^ .
LOL, we both know that's impossible, I'm past my growing stages -_- . You should of said...may you be a multi-millionaire in the future. But thanks for the encouragement P'Aung. Nai roo suek sap sueng maak maak ja lol :D.
Yep I don't want the world knowing how I look lol. There's nothing to see anyways. I'm short like Pooh Bear and hideous like the Beast :lol:.
hehe thats fine.. i would do that lol.. xp .. your not that sort.. my friends are sorter.. >_< ..

n ooooooooooooooooooooo .. i luv ur work.. xp... cee's new n'ek .. hehe..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
hehe thats fine.. i would do that lol.. xp .. your not that sort.. my friends are sorter.. >_< ..

n ooooooooooooooooooooo .. i luv ur work.. xp... cee's new n'ek .. hehe..
How short are you friends? And haha thanks for appreciating my work. It seems I'm happier to be with Cee than he is with me though :lol: so sad.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmmm .. im like around 5'2-5'3 ish ..lol.. hmm my short friends are like around 4'7 or so .. xp hehe..

hehehe cee doesnt look like he minds hehe xp.. >_<..