Nai_1_1's Pics

ChenrukNote

Goddess
niiiice nai.... u gotta go do FUJI's on G Street. good ass budget sushi if u can hang thru the line :)

I don't like sushi but the line is really intense though. FUJI's is the one by 2k Thai right? I remember there was a huge line all the way to the end of the sidewalk waiting for it to be open. I spotted some pretty hot Asian guys in the line too lol.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ducky Derby 2007....I didn't win
and neither did my parents. I did get awesome pics though because I was volunteering for my FBLA club and I got to scoop duckies so I got a nice view of these cute things.

Set up getting the duckies ready to be dropped.

I made his face unclear but this guy is so hot. I was totally checking him out lol.

Excited crowd waiting to see who won

AW...THAT'S iS SOOOOO CUTE. HEHE. LOVE THE DUCKiES WiTH THE COOL ARSE SUNGLASSES. HAHA. ANYWAYS DiD YOU GUYS GET TO KEEP THEM???

P.S
SO WHO WAS THE HOTTiE THAT YOU WERE CHECKiNG OUT?? WANNA SHARE?? HAHA.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Is it the game that you have to fish one with a stick ? :D

It would be fun to have some in your bath after all !

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL Char it's not.

Okay for Bao and Kevin-A ducky derby is just a rubber ducky race. Simple as that. There are tickets that get sold for each duck and on these tickets are number labels. Those number labels are printed on the rubber duckies so that at the end of the race the winner can be determined. In the city where I live, the profits gained from these rubber ducky sales are used to fund programs against substance abuse and other reaching out programs in the community. It's a popular event in my city because everyone wants to win. It's our version of the Kentucky Derby but instead of using horses its rubber duckies and people don't bet on a certain duck either. Cities across America such as Santa Cruz, California, Eugene, Oregon, Aspen, Colorado, and the city where I live have their own set rules and regulations of a ducky derby race. It's pretty awesome or at least I think so.

Susie

sarNie Adult
lol isn't great america in nor cal?? my bestie is from stockton. she loves that place!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Aww genks well here's something to remember me by. I love ice cream like a fat kid loves cake haha. So here's a cake. Its sooo yummm.

And here's a scary one just for you genks. This was taken over summer for senior pics and my hair was longer. I had it cut about a month ago so now its shorter.

tilting head... errr... :huh: very cute! :wub:

what's better is ice cream cake. best of both worlds. too bad i don't eat either anymore. ;)

dfemc

sarNie Adult
nong nai, ur still hot as ever...u'll be a college girl soon too... watch out for the boys.