Nai_1_1's Pics

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee... I wish Oil & lift would come down to SD! Thanks for sharing Nai... too bad you weren't in any of those pictures! :lmao:

I had a chance to go see Num but i didn't go. I guess I'm not that huge of a fan of his. LOL. but if it was Dan & Beam oh gosh I'll jump on that! :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
awwwwwwww lift&oil! thanks for posting da pix. so so cuuute
No problem. I enjoy seeing them too and to be honest I was never even a huge fan of them. Sure I'd watch their lakorns but going to see them was all my aunt's idea lol. I'm glad I went though because they are both sooooo cute in person.

i'm in love!!!! oil, my sexy oil!!! don't forget girls, oil, pong and ace w are mine!
Oh miss nang'ek claiming all the pra'eks huh? A n'rai like me will not dare to compete :lol:

awee... I wish Oil & lift would come down to SD! Thanks for sharing Nai... too bad you weren't in any of those pictures! :lmao:

I had a chance to go see Num but i didn't go. I guess I'm not that huge of a fan of his. LOL. but if it was Dan & Beam oh gosh I'll jump on that! :lol:
LOL Noy I spared you guys from envy you know. Besides seeing me by their side will just make them look 100X hotter :loool:.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
No problem. I enjoy seeing them too and to be honest I was never even a huge fan of them. Sure I'd watch their lakorns but going to see them was all my aunt's idea lol. I'm glad I went though because they are both sooooo cute in person.

Oh miss nang'ek claiming all the pra'eks huh? A n'rai like me will not dare to compete :lol:

LOL Noy I spared you guys from envy you know. Besides seeing me by their side will just make them look 100X hotter :loool:.
LMAO. I just realize that they are coming to San Diego after all :lol:
My mama just brought the fliers today & i'm like what's this & then I saw Oil & Lift & went :eek:!!!
Too bad i'm too broke to go.. :lmao:

See that's why you need to show your face Nai!
If you make them look 100x hotter, then gosh you'll make us sarnies envious. :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LMAO. I just realize that they are coming to San Diego after all :lol:
My mama just brought the fliers today & i'm like what's this & then I saw Oil & Lift & went :eek:!!!
Too bad i'm too broke to go.. :lmao:

See that's why you need to show your face Nai!
If you make them look 100x hotter, then gosh you'll make us sarnies envious. :D
LOL at you Noy! I hope you can go. Get your mom to buy your ticket!

And I'll make them look 100X hotter because their beauty will outshine mine since I have none. Gosh I'm so distracted...I need to finish writing my English essay so that I can call my friend. She met some guys that she wants to tell me about LOL. My friend cracks me up :D.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL at you Noy! I hope you can go. Get your mom to buy your ticket!

And I'll make them look 100X hotter because their beauty will outshine mine since I have none. Gosh I'm so distracted...I need to finish writing my English essay so that I can call my friend. She met some guys that she wants to tell me about LOL. My friend cracks me up :D.
Please.. my mama's broke herself. she was asking me for money. LMAO. I guess the next time around :lmao:
Why you lie Nai..? Please you know you will make them look good. :D

I should be reading my 600+page book. :rolleyes: but i'm a procrastinator so I'll start tomorrow. hahah.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Please.. my mama's broke herself. she was asking me for money. LMAO. I guess the next time around :lmao:
Why you lie Nai..? Please you know you will make them look good. :D

I should be reading my 600+page book. :rolleyes: but i'm a procrastinator so I'll start tomorrow. hahah.
LOL I told you I never lie! Never ever :p. God I have a book to read too and another essay to write for sociology but you know what effffff that class. I will procrastinate on that paper and write it tomorrow because no matter how much time i spent on writing papers for this damn class I and the other 300 hundred people in this class, with the exception of one damn caucasian Marx scholar (lol that's what we call her mainly because we're envious) can't ever get higher than a C and that's no lie either! It pisses me off because I do spend lots of time on writing all the papers than any other papers this quarter but yet I get wayyyy higher grades on other papers that I write for other classes and lower grades for the ones that I actually spend time thinking, proofing, and editing for sociology!!! It doesn't make sense so I say efff sociology lol. I felt so mad today at this darn class and other stupid things like this friend that I haven't heard from since h.s. grad night calling me out of the blue and overwhelming me with her problems. I'm like damn it I have problems too and wth do you only call me when you need me but I can't ever reach you when I need you. Like seriously argghhhhhhh. So I wanted to cry, yeah I know what a crybaby lol. And I've never cried over grades or friendship problems before so I felt too silly. At least my other friends and my parents made me feel better. Can't wait till Thanksgiving break so I can be enjoying some down time with family. Yes only two more weeks in the hellish class, i can make it!!!! Thank god it's the only sociology class I need for my major or else..... <_<. As for the friend, I wouldn't even be sad if she does not want to be friends with me anymore. Effff her too.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh man i remember all dat frustration going through school. u'll be so happy dat u think u can fly on graduation day lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
oh man i remember all dat frustration going through school. u'll be so happy dat u think u can fly on graduation day lol
It is so frustrating but the good thing is lecture for both Chem and Soc will be canceled on Wednesday! Good and to think I was going to skip it and head out early but now it doesn't require any effort on my part lol.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ok this is probably really stupid, but just now.. I realized your sn is Nai 11, like 9-1-1? lol... all this time I thought the 1s were 'i"s. Like Nai II. LOL

darvil

sarNie Adult
damn I just got the 911 joke.. I can't believe I'm that slow.

but at least thats not as sad as being short.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i just want oil, pong and ace w nai! let the others for you
Good. Because all I want is Cee, even though I wouldn't mind Ace Worawit either lol. I never realized how cute that dude was until Sapai Look Thung, I guess I just paid more attention to him because his character isn't so rai :lol:.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i aint realice how cute ace was til kaew tah phee LOL but deres somethin bout his teeth i don't really like lol oh my garsh nai u want cee? are u shorter than him? lol