Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Uhhh... This upsets me!!!
I really do hope they change the P'Ek.!!!
Man if it was Willy, it would be so much better!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i rather it be Willy too. my sister want Willy to be the praek too. they should have get a younger nangaek because in the la korn she's suppose to be like 18 or 19. Janie is a bit old for the role. but i think it's too fast to re-make. the version with Sam+Pupae was recently made. :mellow: my mom and sister like the version with monradee and niroot.

kermint

sarNie Adult
dunno about this version yet, but i love the old version Sam and Pupae. i would love to see Willy and janie act together too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im iffy about watching this cuz of the pairing. love janie but dont know if i could stand watching her and chatchai together

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
im iffy about watching this cuz of the pairing. love janie but dont know if i could stand watching her and chatchai together

I agree with you.
I love Janie but NOOO to ChatChai but I'll watch it cause I love P'Janie that much haha. :p

kermint

sarNie Adult
chatchai's good actor but donnu what to say... if he with janie hahaha. however, just wait and c....what happen

i so like chatchai's character tho.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love janie, really, i love her so much that i've watched her lakorn with chakrit and god knows i don't like him! but here, with chatchai, i think i'll skip this one and won't buy it when it will be dubbed.
omg, i found a preview of sam's version in youtube click here . now i'm sure, i'll skip it

SARY

sarNie Egg
I liked Chatchai when he was younger, but now not so much especially after his lakorn w/ numfon, unfortunately I believe he should retire as a fatherly role now permanently, no more p'ek. Hopefully they change the p'ek character. I really like this lakorn.

kermint

sarNie Adult
it will be nok c. and janie for real. they just fitting today. nok j. ll be janie's mom. i think it's ok, if nok c. will act w/janie this lakorn cuz the storyline is changing and not axactly the old version. this version will change little bit cuz janie ll act when she's high school, college and then work. also, this one N'ek ll fight back to pr'ek. if i not mistake lol.

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
wow, i'm so gonna watch this
although i'm not a big fan of janie but i'm a fan of p'nok

man, i would be happy to work with my favorite pra'ek...so janie is lucky!!! :D
i do rem'ber the clip in ratree som too...haaa, hopefully she doesn't mess up when she's acting :p

fanny

sarNie Adult
I am a BIG fan of Janie and Nok Chatchai, but as the pairing I like to see someone who is little younger than Chatchai though. If Pete can be p'ek in here that will a dream come true for me hahaha, I just mention his name because I missed him so much wish he will play some lakorn soon.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
not a fan of janie but her acting is good although why did she choose this with veteran actor chatchai who SHOULD NOT be playing p'ek but a father role so...

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!
the story is good.
but janie and chatchai, it really looks like dad and daughter. terrible

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They both will look awfal. This will be a dad and a daughter.

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
I think they both fit their roles perfectly cuz Chatchai is supposed to be that much older than Janie..... I like both of them so no complains....

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think they could have picked a better guy...chatchai was good when he was younger but now he should be doing a father role.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ughhhhhhhh. Why NOK? Damnn, This lakorn looks good though. Ilove Janieee but I have to miss out on this 'cause of NOK, Grrrrrrr! =/ Wish it was MART!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this still creeps me out.. >_<... eeeeek.... i so hope there is no "R" or else.. >_<..

tinah

sarNie Coma
from the clip, i think this lakorn looks quite interesting but just too bad pra'ek is so old. i like when janie pplays the fiesty role