Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
haha. i was glad, he's a dad in there ..and in DONG POO DEE too LOL -- but i could understand why he's in here too b/c of the role requirement LOl

transcend89

sarNie Adult
oh this thread is too funny esp how e1 disses nok...which i totally agree he had his days...we don't want to see a man who should be playing father roles as p'ek we want a hot young looking guy who we can never have lol but seeing as i'm not much of a fan of Janie i'm fine with it ugh don't get me started on the lakorns he did with rita and namfon 2 words DISGUSTING+DISTURBING

edit: wait there's more words but oh well ugh so gross her mother's past lover becomes her lover and they have a child

fun

Expired Sarnie
I saw Sam and Pompay's version. Didn't really like it much. With the fact Sam and Pompay's mom were ex lovers? If I member it right. There were flashback with them being together. Which I find that ew! He was with the mom and now he's going after the daughter?! That's just wrong! Sam and Pompay's pairing was ok. Since he didn't look that "old" for her. Unlike this one, Nok and Janie? He's a really good actor and all but he needs to stop taking p'ek roles pairing up with the younger n'eks! Like with him and Numfon P. That was just ew!! Nok, stop taking p'ek roles and just take dad roles like you did to Aum in Kong Juk Lai Dork Bua!!
How nam nao can this get. First the mother and now the daughter, I don’t know what to say any more. Who will be playing Janie’s mother in here... Nok Sinja :loool: ? If so, I am definitely going to watch!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Lol. Hella nam nao! Mother and daughter! EW! But yet, I did watch the whole version with Sam and Phompay...from watching that one clip. I see Johnny Enfone's wife. Nok Jariya...

And YESSY, I totally agree with you about him and Numfon in Preuksa...I just couldn't believe it when I saw that. That's just gross!!! But good thing it's only a lakorn. Lol

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
to Azlisakhmer, onahc, somp9, KaylaC, and everyone else who doesn't want P'Nok Chatchai to be the pra eak in this lakon, just to inform u girls that Numpueng Kom+ is a novel in which the lead male character is old enough to be the heroine's father. if u have read the novel, u would understand why P'Nok Chatchai is suitable for this character.

i really hope that P'Nok continues to portray important roles in lakon and movies because he is talented and skilled. nowadays Thai lakon producers mostly hire teenage "stars/celebrities," not real actors/actresses without considering their competence. the true actors should be given more opportunities in the entertainment business. as long as P'Nok looks great for his age and his role, his real age shouldn't be a problem. he's a professional actor who knows how to do his job. when i watch lakon, i want to c quality. everyone gets old. nobody stays young forever. but talent doesn't fade.

Meryl Streep, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Keanu Reeves, Daniel Craig, Jennifer Aniston, etc, are over 40 years old, but they still get leading roles and earn $$$ in Hollywood. i wish Thai entertainment business and lakon viewers would have the same admiration or respect for talented actors and actresses who are not in their teens or their 20's.

cecilia

Staff member
^on a second thought, it does make sense .. but it just sad that we have to see them with our favorite youn g ne'k. aside from this, i do agreee on the part that it's good we still have such great actor in the business to bring a character to live ..

i also realize tht the version of Niroot was a bit ergh too b/c of the whole age gap difference between the two characters. I guess, some of us just need to be open mind sometime, base on the character but not on the actor

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
pichayaaznbabe I do understand that I'm just saying I didn't really want to see him pair up with Janie. And it is a good thing we still have talented elder actors and actress still. I was just saying how I felt about the pairing. I'm not saying Nok Chadchai is a bad actor cause he's a great actor so don't get me wrong about that. I'm just sad to know that he's pairing up with Janie who happens to be one of my favorite actresses. Cause I didn't really want her in this lakorn so don't get me wrong when I stated my opinion earlier. And I know he fits with the role cause my mom has this movie and she showed me and told me the story before.

Anyways I think this lakorn might be in the next batches of lakorns.
I uploaded the closing party from seesan. Here's the link. Credits to me for uploading and janiestudio's for the download.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCY13sKC5As

And here's the caps credits to janiestudio.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
to Azlisakhmer, onahc, somp9, KaylaC, and everyone else who doesn't want P'Nok Chatchai to be the pra eak in this lakon, just to inform u girls that Numpueng Kom+ is a novel in which the lead male character is old enough to be the heroine's father. if u have read the novel, u would understand why P'Nok Chatchai is suitable for this character.

i really hope that P'Nok continues to portray important roles in lakon and movies because he is talented and skilled. nowadays Thai lakon producers mostly hire teenage "stars/celebrities," not real actors/actresses without considering their competence. the true actors should be given more opportunities in the entertainment business. as long as P'Nok looks great for his age and his role, his real age shouldn't be a problem. he's a professional actor who knows how to do his job. when i watch lakon, i want to c quality. everyone gets old. nobody stays young forever. but talent doesn't fade.

Meryl Streep, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Keanu Reeves, Daniel Craig, Jennifer Aniston, etc, are over 40 years old, but they still get leading roles and earn $$$ in Hollywood. i wish Thai entertainment business and lakon viewers would have the same admiration or respect for talented actors and actresses who are not in their teens or their 20's.
I agree with everything you just said! I'm an Asian, but a Westerner so I totally get that. Sometimes I feel like Thai entertainment targets young people way too much that average talent is put on a pedestal because the actor/actress may happen to be "really cute."

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
KaylaC, u think P'Nok is a great actor, but ur just sad to know that he's pairing up with P'Janie who happens to be one of ur favorite actresses? lol. that sounds kind of confusing to me. P'Janie is one of my favorite actresses too, and i'm happy that she's working with P'Nok since he is an awesome actor. if someone is talented, why should we be sad that he's in a lakon with our favorite actress? i think P'Janie feels honored to work with the legendary actor. P'Nok's first movie was released the same year that P'Janie was born! lol. how come u didn't want her to be in this lakon? u don't like the storyline? i've never seen the older versions. i'm gonna watch this one because of P'Nok and P'Janie.

as far as the characters go, P'Janie's character is really, really young, while P'Nok's character is a lot older. in real life, P'Nok is 21 years older than P'Janie. yeah, he's old enough to be her dad. hahaha. i think he looks great for his age.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with everything you just said! I'm an Asian, but a Westerner so I totally get that. Sometimes I feel like Thai entertainment targets young people way too much that average talent is put on a pedestal because the actor/actress may happen to be "really cute."
^HAHA. what you said up there remind me of them RS PROMOTION singers ^^
LOL. i thought the same thing. it sucks that we don't c a lot of Thai actors/actresses over the age of 40 in leading roles. i c that at least in Hong Kong film industry, older actors still get leading roles. for example, Andy Lau is 48, and Tony Leung is 47, but they are still popular.

saobomp

sarNie Adult

i agree with all you guys, i like p'nok chatchai. he's an awesome actor and still look good for his age.

i guess some people dont want to step out of the box like how western movies are. u see men in their 50-60s with young women in the movies...

everyone has their opinion i guess.

judyp

sarNie Adult
KaylaC, u think P'Nok is a great actor, but ur just sad to know that he's pairing up with P'Janie who happens to be one of ur favorite actresses? lol. that sounds kind of confusing to me. P'Janie is one of my favorite actresses too, and i'm happy that she's working with P'Nok since he is an awesome actor. if someone is talented, why should we be sad that he's in a lakon with our favorite actress? i think P'Janie feels honored to work with the legendary actor. P'Nok's first movie was released the same year that P'Janie was born! lol. how come u didn't want her to be in this lakon? u don't like the storyline? i've never seen the older versions. i'm gonna watch this one because of P'Nok and P'Janie.

as far as the characters go, P'Janie's character is really, really young, while P'Nok's character is a lot older. in real life, P'Nok is 21 years older than P'Janie. yeah, he's old enough to be her dad. hahaha. i think he looks great for his age.
i think im like kayla. i love nok chatchai. he's very talented. but i believe like kayla, i just can't see nok paired with janie. not just that its janie, but any actress. he is old enough to be the father. i UNDERSTAND that the storyline is made that the male leading is older than the female leading, but we're just trying to say that it is a disturbing image. we are not dissing nok. i am sure janie feels honored as any actress would feel, but as a viewer, it is disturbing to watch. i will probably have to pass on this one.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
i think im like kayla. i love nok chatchai. he's very talented. but i believe like kayla, i just can't see nok paired with janie. not just that its janie, but any actress. he is old enough to be the father. i UNDERSTAND that the storyline is made that the male leading is older than the female leading, but we're just trying to say that it is a disturbing image. we are not dissing nok. i am sure janie feels honored as any actress would feel, but as a viewer, it is disturbing to watch. i will probably have to pass on this one.
i would be disturbed if the young actress was a minor or a teenager. since she's an adult (28 years old), i don't c anything wrong with the pairing. there are so many couples in real life whose age gap is even wider than P'Nok-P'Janie's age gap. if the actor and actress are suitable for the roles, then i don't have a problem watching their lakon. it's also my personal belief that love is not entirely about ur age and ur significant other's age. maybe because i like matured men. :lol: the older, the better. less bull$hit. hahaha. my aunt told me that it's an old Thai belief that if i sing while i'm in a kitchen, i will have an old husband. and i sing in the kitchen ALL the time! LOL. and a few fortune tellers have told me that my soulmate is someone who is old enough to be my dad's younger brother. hahahahahaha. i'll let u girls know if that prediction comes true.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
i would be disturbed if the young actress was a minor or a teenager. since she's an adult (28 years old), i don't c anything wrong with the pairing. there are so many couples in real life whose age gap is even wider than P'Nok-P'Janie's age gap. if the actor and actress are suitable for the roles, then i don't have a problem watching their lakon. it's also my personal belief that love is not entirely about ur age and ur significant other's age. maybe because i like matured men. :lol: the older, the better. less bull$hit. hahaha. my aunt told me that it's an old Thai belief that if i sing while i'm in a kitchen, i will have an old husband. and i sing in the kitchen ALL the time! LOL. and a few fortune tellers have told me that my soulmate is someone who is old enough to be my dad's younger brother. hahahahahaha. i'll let u girls know if that prediction comes true.
Haha wow really?! You have to tell us if your prediction comes true hehe.

And yeah I didn't want P'Janie to be in this lakorn cause I don't really like the storyline cause I have watched the Sam version with my mom lol. And I'm like Judy. I just think it looks sort of disturbing. But yeah I know P'Janie's turning 28 this year but still lol. It's just my opinion. I'm still going to watch this cause P'Janie's in it hahah :lol: And there's a lot of great actresses and actors in here so of course I'm tuning in, just I'm not a fan of the storyline. HOPEFULLY this remake is better then the others.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
Haha wow really?! You have to tell us if your prediction comes true hehe.

And yeah I didn't want P'Janie to be in this lakorn cause I don't really like the storyline cause I have watched the Sam version with my mom lol. And I'm like Judy. I just think it looks sort of disturbing. But yeah I know P'Janie's turning 28 this year but still lol. It's just my opinion. I'm still going to watch this cause P'Janie's in it hahah :lol: And there's a lot of great actresses and actors in here so of course I'm tuning in, just I'm not a fan of the storyline. HOPEFULLY this remake is better then the others.
yes, i will definitely tell u if the prediction comes true. hahaha. my dad actually had a good laugh when the fortune teller told him that.

oh, i c. i don't really like the storyline either, but i'm gonna watch this version because i've never seen P'Nok and P'Janie in a lakon together.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, i will definitely tell u if the prediction comes true. hahaha. my dad actually had a good laugh when the fortune teller told him that.

oh, i c. i don't really like the storyline either, but i'm gonna watch this version because i've never seen P'Nok and P'Janie in a lakon together.
Lol yes you should tell us hehe.

And you didn't watch KrungThep Ratree?

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
Lol yes you should tell us hehe.

And you didn't watch KrungThep Ratree?
oh, yeah! i forgot about that one! i watched it a little with my mom. i stopped watching cuz it was so depressing. hahahaha. my mom watched it until the end cuz she loves the music.