Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
waaaahhhhh i miss this thread hehe... yay.. i was gone for a week.. n there is some news-ish.. xp.. ^_^..

hehe aum is so kute singing at the closing party.. :wub:.. hehe..

GOSH I MISS MY DEAR ATEAM... :wub:

lol... hehe.. i wonder why aum picked those songs lol....

xp.. lol.. i miss num/kob's lakorn now.. it was super kute.. ^_^.. xp.. i used to think it was sek who sang the song.. but nope.. its inam.. ^_^

WAAAAHHHHHHHHH.. ATEAM FEVER GOT ME HYPED!!!

**coughcough** and i just wanted to say i missed you all too..

cecilia

Staff member
^awe. it say on mine too .. so sad then ..
it was really a cute clip when the fan ask her to leave a msg on her camera and that Aum will watch it.
she was like ''are you sure, aum, aum atichart?' lOl .. that's why she end up saying the ''KID TEUNG" phrase :wub:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
=O WTF! HOW COULD SOMEONE DELETE A CLIP OF AFF SAYING SHE MISSES AUM! hahahah this blows my life. LMFAO

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^awe. it say on mine too .. so sad then ..
it was really a cute clip when the fan ask her to leave a msg on her camera and that Aum will watch it.
she was like ''are you sure, aum, aum atichart?' lOl .. that's why she end up saying the ''KID TEUNG" phrase :wub:
omg how cute.... awwwww

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Clip NM ending Party
You all got it....!! =>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pibi3ye862g

Thanks yiln10510@youtube

PS. Some part of the clip you can see AUMAFF take pic with NM Team (AumAFF still take pic. side by side ha ha... :lol: )
This is my first time posting in this thread. Didn't read everything cus there's 100 + pages. Lol. I was just browsing a few pages back and came across the ending party. I watched it and couldn't help but just laugh at AUM!! Mr.Money counting person. And Omg I love how the lady was describing the different movements/motions that Aum was doing while he sang. It was just tooooo funny! Yet, what a cutie!! Just can't wait for this lakorn to air!!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
okay my fellow ATEAMERS! I have found the CLIP where AFF missed AUM - AUM you should do something about this. I want to hear something from you!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4k3qN8FhdI

ENJOY cuz I have been watching nonstop. Aff was all lighten up when mention just the name "AUM" but she want to confirm is AUM ATICHART - I always like the way she said Aum Atichart - there's a certain "love" saying along that name :wub:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Awwies, that video was so cute! Aff is such a sweetheart. "Aum Atichart, kid teung" the way she said it was just soooo cute!! She's so prettyy!!! Omg, I can't wait for NM!!

Thanks Jennie for the vdo clip!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
gosh i love watching that... aff is so darn cute.. ehehe... i so wish they had an affair.. ^_^..

JennieN

sarNie Adult
My Ateam hype just skyrocket again. WHY? I want to see NM already!

I can see that Aff really miss Aum!!!!

and Aum looking very fine nowaday with that short hair cut :wub: is only Spring - but it's already getting HOT!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
My Ateam hype just skyrocket again. WHY? I want to see NM already!

I can see that Aff really miss Aum!!!!

and Aum looking very fine nowaday with that short hair cut :wub: is only Spring - but it's already getting HOT!
i agree... with his short cut... it makes him look also younger

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I THINK AUM ALWAISE LOOKS HOT TO ME.. KEKE.. **whistles**..

ehehe.. im glad he has a dif hair style a bit..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I got to watch the clip again! :clap:

OMG! she misses AUM!!!!! what about him? does he miss Aff too? lol
I saw a poster of Aff in the mall a while ago... I was like, "OMG! what is Aff's face doing here?!" LOL
I think it's a sign... a sign that NM would be airing REALLY soon... :p