Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Something about the staring scene at the restaurant...Aum looks like he wants to eat Aff alive...kekeke...and Aff seemed like she wouldn’t mind either. *sigh* I love how he just kept staring at her. It’s like he wants to take her right then and there...LOL! I’m thinking too far.

I keep watching that scene over and over...getting all cheesy wheezy inside. Somebody slap me!!!

And this is barely the beginning.

Focusing on Aum's eyes is making me blind. I feel like a fool falling in love...
lo... i agree wit u with his eyes.... whenever i look at his eyes, i have butterfly in me... lol...

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
No spoiler? I'm having class atm, still need to finish the second half of yesterday eispde.
I'll put some spoilers up for next week episodes.
They're going shopping together right now. The way he looks at her as if he wants to devour her.

Pae to Bo: "I have been alone until I met you. I'll wait for you, I'll wait...even if its forever, I'll wait. Just don't closed the door on me." :wub:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
today, Pe gave Bo the teddy dog that he brought for her. They have dinner again at the same restaurant where he waited for her for a while. She didn't know if she should show up or not but she did - and I think he's about the book the whole restaurant all to himself seeing her coming in. He was estatic!!! He gave her a fly kiss later - and there's a bunch of flashback with Tao and Tik. Tao called Bo today to see how she is doing but I think he just want to check on her brother Tik. She Bo is a bit confused.

sorry, I just catch it here and there since the buffering is horrible

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is moving pretty fast! i cant wait for their hong kong scenes... its going to be a long week from now until wednesday!!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I was wondering why it move so fast too. Look like the willing scene is next week. Do they have to give us the sweet scenes first before the bitter :( I will be depressed once it hit the bitter part.

I hope the HK episode last for at least 2 episodes!!!!

This lakorn have a total of 16 episodes right?

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG my head is hurting!! i am trying so hard to focus on this lakorn but i can't get anything out of it!!! its entirely my fault though because i'm still a harit and soriya lover! i am not use to pawan and thuma. no doubt aum and aff look beautiful onscreen but i ain't feeling the story! IS thuma already married to her gay hubby? her brother was in love with her hubby right? how can you marry you're brother's boyfren? thats...so weird if what i am thinking is right.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry to hear that Neena - don't give up though. Keep watching :)

I'm so in love with this lakorn right now because I have been waiting for so long. I love all of Ateam's work together and I wanted them to have different roles - and this is another one so I have been glue to my computer since the promotion of this lakorn.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Bo is already married and she is re-telling the event thru her flashback , her brother is also gay and dated Tah but they broke up . From what i gather in eps 1, she & her husband was living oversea but something happen and return back to Thailand (it can't be any other reason beside the fact her husband is gay haha), I don't think she loved her husband , it was due to financial problem within her own family that why she agreed to marry Tah. I think her feeling for Pawan started off with a crush , come on now , your boss is handsome & sexy , it's normal to have some sort of crushes , it look though it's her first time too, therefore she might never had experience love , that's why she seen bubbly , didn't AFF said in her interview , she couldn't suppress her feeling for Pawan , though she know it's wrong but she couldn't reject him, in the spoiler it mention because she wanted to be love by someone and have that feeling return .

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
OMG my head is hurting!! i am trying so hard to focus on this lakorn but i can't get anything out of it!!! its entirely my fault though because i'm still a harit and soriya lover! i am not use to pawan and thuma. no doubt aum and aff look beautiful onscreen but i ain't feeling the story! IS thuma already married to her gay hubby? her brother was in love with her hubby right? how can you marry you're brother's boyfren? thats...so weird if what i am thinking is right.
It was hard for me to focus in the beginning too. I think thats why I watched episode 1 like 5 times to absorb it. The reason she married Tao (her brother ex-boyfriend) because her father co-signed for his friend in the amount of 5 million baht. Her father friend disappear so her father is responsible for the loan. She overheard her parents talking about, they were going to sell their land for the loan but she didn't want them too because its her mom's flower field. Bo went to see Tao to ask for help. He said yes but she has to married him and the dowry would be hers. She said yes to help her family and knowing that he's gay. He wanted her to married him so that his mom would let him study overseas because he wanted to follow his new boyfriend. But now her decision backfire on her because she came back to Thailand and met Pawan.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Now I know the storyline a bit more. Thank you so much for the recap

I saw the preview for next week - looking good because I want to see willing baby.... :wub:

Ateam is just terrific in here. I can't get enough of them.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
aff looks flawless in this lakorn so far. her outfits are so classy and gorgeous on her. the cream drapey dress in episode two is beautiful. i want that dress.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Bo is already married and she is re-telling the event thru her flashback , her brother is also gay and dated Tah but they broke up . From what i gather in eps 1, she & her husband was living oversea but something happen and return back to Thailand (it can't be any other reason beside the fact her husband is gay haha), I don't think she loved her husband , it was due to financial problem within her own family that why she agreed to marry Tah. I think her feeling for Pawan started off with a crush , come on now , your boss is handsome & sexy , it's normal to have some sort of crushes , it look though it's her first time too, therefore she might never had experience love , that's why she seen bubbly , didn't AFF said in her interview , she couldn't suppress her feeling for Pawan , though she know it's wrong but she couldn't reject him, in the spoiler it mention because she wanted to be love by someone and have that feeling return .
Yep, I understand. It's like one of those forbidden love kinda thing. Usually I don't like that kinda of stuff, but Aff and Aum are pullin' it off well. Bo's husband is sick. I can't even stand watching him. Yea, I was kinda surprise too because from the beginning Bo was like head over heels for her boss, and I'm like "Isn't she a married woman?? Aren't the nang'eks always suppose to be conservative, not expressive about their feelings or make it too obvious that she likes the guy?? So it was kinda ironic because I thought nang'eks were always suppose to be innocent, pure [she is pure, but i guess she kinda has impure thoughts of wanting to be with Pawan], etc...This drama is quite different so far. To me, everythings moving at a slow paste with many flashbacks. I hope I don't grow tired of this drama.

aff looks flawless in this lakorn so far. her outfits are so classy and gorgeous on her. the cream drapey dress in episode two is beautiful. i want that dress.
Yes! Aff's style is definitely classy and sophisticated in here. She looks almost hi-so. lol. :)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I like lakorns where the pranang fall in love in the beginning, just hate all the drama that comes along the way...

But I swear, Aum looks at Aff like he wants to have her, then and there...man, how does he get a look like that for Aff? And Aff plays the shy, coy girl really well...I wouldn't be able to stand seeing a man stare at me the way Aum stares at her.

P'Ying is never too busy for Aff, huh? LOL Glad you're coming in with spoilers, I don't know if I can handle all the drama in this one