Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

fun

Expired Sarnie
^I understand where you are coming from but really, Bo put herself in that position since day 1.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I agree with you, Sarn, always the guys' fault...LOL

I can understand where she's coming from though...I personally wouldn't do it, because I believe marriage is sacred and should only happen once, that you have to be really sure before you commit yourself to someone for the rest of your life.

But I'm seeing it as a woman, and it would really suck to know the guy you love is basically whoring himself around as a way to get over you...I'd prefer it if he just kept to himself...or did something productive...I mean, it's not the end of the world, really...and I didn't like the way he was looking at Nian the day she walked into his office, when he was supposedly already in love with Bo

JennieN

sarNie Adult
that's why when Aum present his character - he said Pawan is a playboy and that's why I'm not so keen on the character - I love Pawan when he's around Bo but I he started to pissed me off when he eying on Nian and slept randomly with some bar girl. That's unforgiven if you asking me.
Pawan was perfect but now broken!

raymond_obsessed
I'm okay with Wanida - I want to see Rome and Aff but they change it to Tik - I like Tik but I want Rome though. However, If only Rome can do another lakorn with Rita then I don't mind. I like Aff with other actors but Ken is not one of the guy I want her to pair up with. Actually, I don't like anybody in Jai Rao except for Aff and Vicky. I hated all the guys in there :lol:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
o' watever , it should alway the guys fault , us woman have to stick together :lol:
that's I have to agree. Beside, when a relationship is broken - Women tend to be the one that's most pitiful and hurtful. So there we have it. I'm TEAM BO :lol: That's why later on. Pawan better be so hurtful so I can feel sorry for him and then Bo can take him back. All the tears that Bo cried. Pawan needs to cry double that amount. Oh yeah, I'm evil! :lol:

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
don't worry _ I have no intention to do that. I'm terrify enough seeing at other website. the less the better on that part

Back to Namtan Mai -
Who here agree with me that Jaeng-La and the Club girl should get together? Somehow I think they make a good combination. I like the part where they hang around each other during Pawan's engagement. Jaeng-La is getting funnier each seconds :lol:
lol i second on Jaeng-La n that club girl lol...:lol:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Jennie
I'm not a fan of Rome, I guess as much as you're not a fan of Ken, but I have to admit, he was pretty okay in YLM with Janie...

I'm Team Bo too!!!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i havent started watching this yet,.... miss3d yesterday and today's epi... gotta watch it and see what happens..... ahhhhh

cecilia

Staff member
i still stick on Bo's side .. she sulk up to her condition and move on from there when she learn that she can't change Tao from being who he is. Sure, she have a goal at first and that is to get with Pawan but as thing toughen up, she have no choice but to accept reality and move on from there even though she loves him deeply. On to Pawan, even if Bo lead him into this kind of relationship, he clap it with his other hand, so he's just to be blame as much as Bo too except in this case, HE'S MORE AT FAULT b/c he's not faithful to what he claim to feel toward Bo.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Slightly off topic, but does any one else feel that Aum's brows are really sharp?? A lot of people are really into this lakorn, i'm just watching it to see how everything unfolds. Oh and i don't understand why Tah's/Tao's character isn't a manly version. i think i would take his character a lil more serious if he wasn't sooo...iono i guess I don't think his portrayal of a gay man is believable.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
you mean Aum's eyebrown is arc right. I noticed that too. Don't know why but it didn't bother me so much. Somehow, I found him extremely handsome in this lakorn with his hair gel :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
awe, i feel bad for him today (i suppose, i change for the time being b/c of his enlightenment when he heard the news that Bo's back)

I'm on strike again -- HE SAID TO HIS FRIEND THAT HE WANT TO TELL BO THAT HE HATE STAYING IN THIS CONDITION AND THAT'S WHY HE'S MOVING ON .. OMG, if he accept this AT THE LAST RESORT, then he's no good for her -- not worthy at all .. JUST B/C he hate to be in this condition, he resort to another woman!!! NOW, THAT'S TOTALLY NOT WORTHY of anything !!!

i'm so upset right now .. HE BETTER DO TONS OF BEGGING or else, i won't EVER FORGIVE him .. he's SO NOT WORTHY of BO!!!!!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
That's what he said to his friend? :angry: I didn't know what they were talking about but now I'm really :angry: :angry: So now, Pawan is very unworthy of Bo. I'm striking Pawan with you Ceci

no wonder Bo was crying during the engagement scene - well, good for him and I hope next episode. He will be standing behind Bo's house gate and DO NOT ENTER!!!!

I be cheering for Bo and Baby "Dustpan" next week - Bo's so cute carrying the baby!! :wub:

BUT THIS IS NOT WHAT I'M EXPECTING FROM NAMTAN MAI - ITS SO MESS UP...why? why? :angry: :angry:

cecilia

Staff member
^i still can't get over it .. and it's not helping with the preview either when he rush to Nian's side and question her

"You're not behaving good like before we're married. I questions who am I spending my honeymoon with? I MISSED THE OLD NIAN WHO I WANTED TO MARRY!"

== that's it, i HATE PAWAN of all P'EK !!!! SO NOT WORTHY OF what BO has to go through !!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Slightly off topic, but does any one else feel that Aum's brows are really sharp?? A lot of people are really into this lakorn, i'm just watching it to see how everything unfolds. Oh and i don't understand why Tah's/Tao's character isn't a manly version. i think i would take his character a lil more serious if he wasn't sooo...iono i guess I don't think his portrayal of a gay man is believable.
I believe he portrays it well. In BGST, he's gays and is able to conceal it. In here I don't understand why the people around him does not realize it. He is usually always surrounded by Ae and obviously his behavior definitely is written "I'm gay" all over him lol...

Anyways I am not a Team Pe or Bo!!! I am Team Tik and Jaeng-la... well for now.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
they really messed up the character PAWAN's big time. I don't know what's going on but Nian was never the girl he wanted to marry and she was never the Nian he met. The real Nian appeared after the wedding stupid Pawan!

Isn't Bo suppose to have another suitor coming into the picture? Well, there it is Pawan. Bo have move on as well and don't come bothering her. Like that's gonna stop him. I can see him stalking her now! :angry:

cecilia

Staff member
I believe he portrays it well. In BGST, he's gays and is able to conceal it. In here I don't understand why the people around him does not realize it. He is usually always surrounded by Ae and obviously his behavior definitely is written "I'm gay" all over him lol...

Anyways I am not a Team Pe or Bo!!! I am Team Tik and Jaeng-la... well for now.
hm. i think differently, i think that Jaeng-la deserve someone who TRULY love him for who he is .. and i would hate to see him take after women who has become Pe's wife -- i just hate the idea of that

so far, the lakorn seem a bit messed up !!! i dislike like how they twist things around --- making Bo looks so orn ae at time -- she does not have that many strong traits like the novel (or perhaps, i misread the context of the spoiler) -- anyhow, NM is really about NIAN and her father's LOl ..i see more of her than i see of PE/BO LOL

ALSO, i love that string part that put on when Pe was standing behind the tree as she try to hide from him. They should or ought to use this for the lakorn rather than them random JAZZY SOUNDS !!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Ceci

I hope you not giving up watching Namtan Mai. I think i saw steamed coming out from your head and fire from your eyes :lol: I feel for you I do. and I feel for BO too. I don't know if I can forgive Pe now. I'm so angry at the moment thinking about Pe's behavior. And when I saw the preview that he have a puppy face look. I want to throw a bucket of water in his face! :angry:

cecilia

Staff member
^Jenny, even if you throw it to him, it WILL DEFINITELY can't wash away the SCAR he have INHERITED lol (i'm so evil).. but REALLY, not even HOLY water can clean him off -- he's stained for life.

Just when i'm about to forgive him b/c he seem lost and confuse at time, he came out and spit something that's paining me through the heart and hate him for LIFE -- why must he make me hate him so much with his STUPID THINKING !!!

I would much rather have him be confuse like this and be with no one but instead, he chose someone and even agree to be that someone to someone, then why bother coming back to get an old item that he have left behind .. TIME TO MOVE ON PAWAN !! MOVE ON -- even if you have to get with your old lovers -- don't come after BO!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I was okay with him today seeing how he come running after Bo. But as soon as I know his conversation with his friend. I'm hurt. He really pissed me off now

I was looking forward to next week because I want him and Bo and the baby but NO ANYMORE.