Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

I don't know about the twin thing, but there are 2 younger generation girls playing, Som and Bebe. And, they are both alive... If Kob doesn't have twins, that means that another wife (not Pok I don't think) has a daughter.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i feel really bad for the first wife right now.......she's so loving to vee though and patient and understanding...i don't i could ever be^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahh.. i'm so behind on this lakorn! actually... i haven't started yet.. :blink: but from reading this thread, it makes me sad... so i don't know if i wanna watch it...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Pra'ek should have one more wife after na'ek which will be his (5th wife) then he should end there. Cause from Vee's interview he only mention five wives.

There's no twin in the version w/ Morudee and Likit, but like all remakes there's bound to be some changes, either deleted scene or add-ons. We'll just watch and find out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a clip from episode 6. Where Yen and Jao Khun spends their first night together. It's in English Sub. Big Thanks to Mon for the translation.

Nang Tard - Excerpt From Episode 6 [First Night] - English Sub

Watch@Youtube

cecilia

Staff member
Another wife? I've has enough with Vee and his wives! Such a jerk!
so true, i was shocked to hear him ASK FOR EYEN when KHUN YING YAM was about to offer her to him. this hurts alot b/c she's trying her hardest to please her husband and want to offfer him this and that but in the end, he END UP asking her which mean, he does have affection/love or maybe crave for EYEN .. i dont' know .i feel bad for POK for the most part having to live up with a husband with many hearts like VEE or maybe he's just another of those s3x maniac that will take any pretty one comes his way :p .. i feel bad for EYEN though, it sorta look like a force thing for her to do even though she know it well that it's wrong. b/c she's a slave, she have no right in saying so and she loves POK too much to just refuse it and the little affection that she have for VEE is also play a part too. overall, i pity POK the most and EYEN for having no say in what she believe is wrong :(

LOL, talk about many wives. I remember reading that the Rama 5 had like a lot of wives and 180+ children!!!
wow. that's super shocking .. he is what LYNDA WILL CALL SPERMINATED !!! He must be blessed from above to have that many children .. good seeds :loool: !!!

NANCY, i agree with you .. 2008 bound to be the changing year of remake .. i still have not found the answer to what SOM'S role is about .. its' still out there confusing !!

I think BENZ's the last and youngest wife .. wonder what make him decide to marry the young wife ...

max

sarNie Elites
That is true. Remakes may somewhat change the original storyline. I would really love it if Som played as the other twin, which I doubt it. I am not sure... I kind of wish her daughter was not Bebe...

cecilia

Staff member
That is true. Remakes may somewhat change the original storyline. I would really love it if Som played as the other twin, which I doubt it. I am not sure... I kind of wish her daughter was not Bebe...
same here. i want som to be the daughter but i could understand why BEBE gets to be the daughter b/c she kindda look like pok at the same time also like KOB so if they were to lie to society, it's believable b/c she does have that POK look in her a bit too ..

thanks NANCY for the clip .. i agree with him, EYEN is too good to be a slave .. she's one loyal person, she know her status and place well. you could see her quilty face during the whole time she's with him. feeling bad for her khun ying yam .. i was touch when she ask the GRANNY to spend the night with her. the granny then respond back that she wants the granny to spend time with her b/c she want thun jao khun to spend time with her khun ying yam .. awe .. almost me cry on her honesty !!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Why was it so hard for them to have kids back then? I mean, during this period, babies just pop out of nowhere!! Jeez...

cecilia

Staff member
Why was it so hard for them to have kids back then? I mean, during this period, babies just pop out of nowhere!! Jeez...
could be that VEE have such bad seed ;) .. not one single wife pregnant .. but i suppose. could be the women' fault too if kob did manage to get one ..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Haha. During this period baby just pop out of no where because kids are learning about the birds and the bees at a young age. You notice most pregnancy comes from teenage kids.

Maybe...ahem...
Jao Khun (Vee) just need some excitement to get his groove going. You know what I mean...the girls need to spice up his life by talking back at him, boil his nerves or something, do what Yen do.
:lol:

cecilia

Staff member
Haha. During this period baby just pop out of no where because kids are learning about the birds and the bees at a young age. You notice most pregnancy comes from teenage kids.

Maybe...ahem...
Jao Khun (Vee) just need some excitement to get his groove going. You know what I mean...the girls need to spice up his life by talking back at him, boil his nerves or something, do what Yen do.
:lol:
:loool: so sali did not do her conniving job in front of her husband to tempt him that bad .. nice, innocent, and wild eyen manage to do things right ..

nancy, any news on what role som play?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
could be that VEE have such bad seed ;) .. not one single wife pregnant .. but i suppose. could be the women' fault too if kob did manage to get one ..
Yeah.lol. Took Kob a few while and took Khun Ying Yam a whole while :loool:

Nancyvang, I totally know what you mean :loool:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
:loool: so sali did not do her conniving job in front of her husband to tempt him that bad .. nice, innocent, and wild eyen manage to do things right ..

nancy, any news on what role som play?
LOL. One thing that E-Yen did different than the other wife is..."NOT WANTING JAO KHUN'S TOUCH." Keke. It's like E-Yen is the first women to not want me? All women desire me. (that conceited thought).

About Som's character usually Channel 7 have the list of character and cast on their website but it only has the summary.

http://www.ch7.com/Entertain/Drama_Story.aspx?ContentID=491

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Guys get hyped when they know that's there's a woman somewhere out there that doesn't want them.lol. Especially when they think ALL woman want them.

cecilia

Staff member
^muahahah. putting on the mask .. i see why now ..
b/c he have to sorta show her or please her that could lead it to the pregnancy part
:loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know what I think the problem is the fact that he has so many wives.... ok the theory is ... he spends this many days with this wife and this many days with that wife. A female body only ovulates for one day... so by the time he goes to the next wife they've already missed the ovulating period; so basically maybe when one wife is about to ovulate he goes to the one that already passed it >.< thus causing the reason why it took pok so long to get pregnant lol; after he marries Kob he stays with Kob and Pok for awhile right so thats why they both end up pregnant! LOL

yeah I know I got all health ed;

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
LMAO. That could be one of the reason. But like someone mention up there King Rama has many wives and he was able to produce 180+ children.

Cecilia...love your response...