Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
OMG. He better not fall for another slave...La Orn. If he does then I am not wrong when I call pra'ek a "pervert...and
Horny bastard...
It just make his excuse invalid, he say he gets more wife because he wants a child, but that is not really the factor isn't it. It's funny how the cast says pra'ek isn't a player...he actually is..in my eyes.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Sometimes they don't always make remake lakorn exactly like the old version dont think Vee going like Som in his kid generation .... hope not that be so nasty when she like his own kid age well almost like it.... since she grow up with Bebe kob's daughter same time just Som 7-8 years older anyways Benz be next wife cause Vee say he only have 5 wives Pok+Yui+May+Kob+Benz and then Aof+Som

numfon

sarNie Adult
eh.. skipping this lakon right now. can't stand eee-tun jao khun's ngeengaoness or..well.. stupidity. haha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ok in the old version he doesn't fall for la or but khun ying yam tries to give her to him because she can no longer perform wifely duties due to always being sick but he refuses because i think his daughter asks him not too.. She is in love with the guy that loves la or and doesn't want to see him sad and jao khun brings his own wife.

mokka

sarNie Adult
dang... i'm not even watching this series and from reading it... makes me hate Vee... why can't he just stay with one wife...
I'll just wait for the ending

cecilia

Staff member
episode 12 is so sad .. cry along with EYEN .. what a pitiful life. How could they treat her like that .. :lmao:

kapologirl

sarNie Egg
man.. this lakorn is pissing me off sumtimes...anyway im on epi 9 now.. just do not want to see ppl treat eyen badly.. i think i'll just till the ending.. and i hope that this version.. sum1 will reveal that kob is the real mom..i remember watching this when i was a kid and remember being pissed that no one revealed that eyen is the real mother....in the end..

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
You guys are making me feel sad...I never seen Kob got treated this badly in a lakorn . Vee must be an idiot and a jerk .. hate his character already

I don't know if it going to end soon , but I heard from someone that they are going to cut off the episodes?

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Feel so bad for Kob and her life in this lakorn. This lakorn does make me dislike Vee and honestly its not that he just wants kids he just wants a different place to go nightly. Does Kob have any more kids or is the daughter her one and only? Kob's acting in losing her child was amazing!

Mann

Urghhh. I feel bad for Kob, this is frustrating. I want to hit Khun Ying, Fak, Bounmee , Salee , && Vee!! Freak, lmao, all of them I know. Even Kyy is not bad, she has a bad heart, Kob gave you a baby & you give her attitude & shit, you should be thankful anyone would ever do that for you having no babies. Fak is just irritating, duhhh it seems like she backstabbed Yen, she's so messed up! Bounmee like Bounmaimee cause yous causing a lot of gay stuff. I feel so bad for Kob, urghhhhhhh. Lol. I just want everything to clear up.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
The way that Yao Khun treated Yen, I don't think she should give go back to loving him at the end, becuz that BASTARD doesn't deserve a second chance..Still, it's also Kob's fault becuz she shouted out loud and told her brother to hurry up and ran away, and he came to see her in the night...I would think that she is having an affair too...Well, I think that they shouldn't even get together at the end..

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
i hate vee, i really hate him, i hope kob doesn' take him back at the end, and pok i hope she becomes a nun at the end,

moilee

sarNie Adult
Sorry...I'm off topic here. Anyone knows when Kob's Lisa Weekly comes out? I know that she will be on the next/new cover (after Kwan). Thanks.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
man yui and her servant so mean to kob hit and hurt her for no dam reason and vee so selfish doesnt even care about kob even though he does just b/c he thinks she 'mee choo' with her own brother

cecilia

Staff member
Urghhh. I feel bad for Kob, this is frustrating. I want to hit Khun Ying, Fak, Bounmee , Salee , && Vee!! Freak, lmao, all of them I know. Even Kyy is not bad, she has a bad heart, Kob gave you a baby & you give her attitude & shit, you should be thankful anyone would ever do that for you having no babies. Fak is just irritating, duhhh it seems like she backstabbed Yen, she's so messed up! Bounmee like Bounmaimee cause yous causing a lot of gay stuff. I feel so bad for Kob, urghhhhhhh. Lol. I just want everything to clear up.
i totally agree with you on this. i want to slap them all and especially FAK for putting stuff in KhunYam's head and then turn around and make KOB give up the child. The affair accusation is a little too much, they should know by now how her personality is. EYEN will not cheat, look at how loyal she is to them, how she gave up her child even though she's in agony, ppl back then have no feeling for their servant. and what's sad is that they demode her back to being a servant again, letting everyone step all over her. i'm glad that some of the servants that were mean to her before turn around and got a nicer. I just feel bad for her when she try to sneak in to take a look at her child, bourmee have to be there to make stupid accusation. AND YES. i hate ThunJAOKHUN, he's just erh piss me off in general. How can you treat your wife like that when you know that what you did to her is wrong and not right. STUPID.STUPID. i hate everyone except EYEN and LA .. :p

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is not going to end soon huh? .. so more of Kob torturing and abusing. :lmao:
I really want it to end soon so I can hear her next project maybe like a comedy or romance drama.