Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

Mann

This lakorn is so sad. Kob does an amazing role on her part! It was sad when she had to give up her baby to Yam. I felt so bad for her. Its quite sad that Vee doesn't know that its really Kob's kid. Now Kob is all depressed. Gosh, I wanted to close my eyes when he came back lol.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
that is exactly why i'm avoiding this lakorn until it finishes airing!!!!

i can't cry every week....it would drive me to an emotional breaking point where i want to kill everyone in my sight....

gotta watch it altogether and cry to the point where i hate the lakorn....then come back the next day being absolutely in love with it.....

moilee

sarNie Adult
I wish Kob gets strong role in all her characters in all her up-coming lakorns. I also wish to see Kob kisses with one of her actors...I know she's very conservative....but sometimes she needs to do that to show that she has guts too. Anyways, that's just my opinion.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg T_T I feel so sorry for kob. She got whipped. I just want them to find out the truth... So sad.

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
i feel sooo sorry for Kob in here..but at the same time she did a great good in here..can't wait to see more

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks for the pictures ^^ I just watched that part, and it was so sad! It makes me so angry. I love this lakorn!

moilee

sarNie Adult
I hope to see Kob acts in her upcoming lakorns with a strong and a positive (some what similar to this) characters.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I wish Kob gets strong role in all her characters in all her up-coming lakorns. I also wish to see Kob kisses with one of her actors...I know she's very conservative....but sometimes she needs to do that to show that she has guts too. Anyways, that's just my opinion.

What do you mean kiss/mouth? Lip to lip? Cause in one of her interview she stated, she can be kiss anywhere instead of the lips/mouth. In Bussaba Ray Ruk there was one scene she went up to Vee and kiss him near the corner of the lip, but not exactly lip contact. lol. (her lipstick was imprinted there).

Kob has guts, but it's culture, pride, and tradition that she keep in mind. Look at Bollywood films...each time there comes a kiss scene, when the leading actor comes inches from kissing, the scene transition right into a song. Although in the Bollywood industry there are some real kissing going on in the industry, there are still movies that keep that tradition going, without smooching.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
feel so bad i haven't watched this lakron yet and I'm a fan of kob's lol!!! i don't know.... it doesn't seem in my interest but i gotta watch it for kob at least!