Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow...Vee's character reminds me of my uncle.... who had at least 4 wives at one time..... but two of them divorced him.... he only has two now...recently...he just went back to Thailand and married his third wife....she's only 17....SO SICK!!!!

watching this lakorn makes me not want to marry or anything like that....

Shining_Stars

sarNie Egg
I just got done watching episode 18 and it was okay. Vee finally whipped Yui. It was sad but I guess Yui deserved it. It was funny how Yui was trying to escape from Vee by going under the bed. Haha...

katym21004

sarNie Egg
I just got done watching episode 18 and it was okay. Vee finally whipped Yui. It was sad but I guess Yui deserved it. It was funny how Yui was trying to escape from Vee by going under the bed. Haha...
Yes I agree I couldn't help but to laugh... She was even under the bed and he drag her out. lmao

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ooh...that sounds good... but i'm not going to watch it until the ending comes out... cuz i can't stand sad, dramatic lakorns without watching the ending first.... LOL...just my thingy...

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
wow...Vee's character reminds me of my uncle.... who had at least 4 wives at one time..... but two of them divorced him.... he only has two now...recently...he just went back to Thailand and married his third wife....she's only 17....SO SICK!!!!

watching this lakorn makes me not want to marry or anything like that....
My uncle too.. he had 7 wives , but live with his new wife now which he's only loyal to her.. and the others , he got divorced. He had 4 chidren with the first wife and they live with her in other place.

Nway,yeah.. finally Vee did something to Salee and found out one thing..

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
oOoOo! It has seemed like this lakorn has been airing for forever. Haha. I love it, though!
Does anyone know what happens next? The last episode was 19, I am waiting on 20..i don't want to spoil it for anyone but does la-au marry chao khun? because she is in love with the captain, his asst, right? I am dying to know...

max

sarNie Elites
Sorry, I am not sure what happens next. I was a baby or probably not born yet when the original versino of Nang Tard came out, so this is my first time watching Nang Tard. I guess, the storyline should go the same, though, right? Not sure... Hehe ^^

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
It the last episode airing today? Eek!
last episode already? I just finished episode 19 when the chao khun saw la-au and khun taap hugging in front of his teakwood house.hahaha. i am watching it on youtube, credits to lilazngirl. hahaha. So i am not sure..I know that this lakorn has like 100 something episodes.hahah.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The ending for this lakorn is so, so. I liked how Noo Daeng has a piar now though... Didn't feel much for the rest of the characters.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
So they left it at Khun Nou Dang being Khun Ying Yams daughter. I was hoping for them to reveal the truth to Vee and see what his reaction would have been. I think they should have totally revealed it and just had Vee be alright with it.