Naruto

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
I love this animation...to bad i only got to see up to ep50...i want to cry...i want to see some more...i was at the point it was getting so good..I wonder did Sakura ever like Naruto or is she still hoping for Saske...i hope i spell his name right..lol

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
i like it alot.. ive seen uptothe current episode, but i like reading the manga more than watching it :ph34r:

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
i love this animation!!!

my annoying sis says i look like 'lee-san' wenever i wear my green turtle neck... cuase my hair's cut short and i have bangs... and even more now that my hair's back to black again...

hahaha... i thought it was funny so i'd just share

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm .. does anyone know any places where the episodes can be download with subs ? So I can post them :)

[Edit]

Sorry a website where you can downlaod naruto episodes with subs

Nameless

N i n j a
XXxredromeoxXX said:
Hmm .. does anyone know any places where the episodes can be download with subs ? So I can post them :)
[post="44847"][/post]​

That's a strange question. If there is a site to dl them, what's the point in posting them?

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
Nameless said:
That's a strange question. If there is a site to dl them, what's the point in posting them?
[post="44853"][/post]​

Oops :D
Excuse my typing
But I was actually saying , that I was wanting the links where people can downlaod the episodes from :p