~~New artworks update~~

cecilia

Staff member
Here some poster I did of Cheer & Om....I know its a bit off but hope ya still enjoy.... :coverlaf: I have to make the photo smaller because I can't find a pix of Cheer to fit...hehe

Different: Cheer & Om.....................................Original Photo: Pan & Om
It's cute -- maybe use liquify to shrink in face part to make it look proportional for cheer's small face ^^

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
It's cute -- maybe use liquify to shrink in face part to make it look proportional for cheer's small face ^^
Thanks Cecilia, will on my old ps I can do the pix fine but with this new ps doesn't have much of any tool to work with so it suck. I'll do that next time if I have the same problem.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
I Love the posters SOOO MUCH!!! Those look absolutely gorgeous <3
Love your posters so much!! Haha,,i repeated that cuz it's AWESOME!! Love the Bie one,,and the Vill one,, :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the lovey comment ya left.

I got use to my new ps kind of know how to do things better with the new ps. These may be sample artwork for now. hehe...

Banner

FF Poster
The Unknown Husband

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Dancy, I absolutely miss your artworks! Now, I've seen all your updates and they're absolutely beautiful, like always!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
cheer looks absolutely beautiful. love the artwork.
by the way, is that kade???
Yeah that Kade. He was on the KanPark show while Cheer host the show. They were cutie :cloud9: and I love their lakorn so I did the banner of them. I wish they would have another lakorn together.

your new ones look lovely dancy.
Thanks TubbyTinker.

Dancy, I absolutely miss your artworks! Now, I've seen all your updates and they're absolutely beautiful, like always!
Aww you making me blush :crush: NoyV. Thanks for you lovey comment.

And thanks to everyone for ya lovey comment it help me a lot.