~~New artworks update~~

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the lovey comment candylover32 & TubbyTinker.

I also like that poster of The Unlucky Love too. I think that poster was my best..hehe

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you everyone for your lovey comment and taking your time to look at my art workers. :thanks:

huajaikaungtur: I'm not that talented yet...hehe...like some other really good artiest here. I'm still working to get there..hehe Glad my art works give you different mood.

rahut-rissaya: Glad I'm inspire you with my art work. :blush:

aikoden: Thanks.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some artworks I made lately it took me a while since I'm still getting use to this new ps.

A mini poster of Ying & Miura :spin: They so cutie.

FF Poster

Bad Romances 1 version

Bad Romances 2 version

My version: Itazura na Kiss

I did this poster a long time ago but never finish it until now. I did a mv of it too... :coverlaf: I did the mv before I did the poster.

Goo Joon Pyo & Kang Hye Na

Summery:
Joon Pyo and Hye Na only marry for their parent's sake. They have someone they love all ready. Before the wedding they met and agree they don't like each other and sign a contract between the two of them. They only marry for a year after the year end they divorce each other and go their different way. Their parent doesn't know about the contract. As time goes by, living in the same house and seeing each other every day, they stared to fall for each other without knowing its love. Love wasn't part of the deal or in the contract? What will they do?

To watch click on the mv:
Part 1 MV.........Part 2 MV
Part 3 MV.........Part 4 The Finale chapter

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Goo Joon Pyo & Kang Hye, i like the plot for this poster. and especially the quote, i always have a heart for ur quotes :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
such cute posters!

OMG I watched the mv with Lee Min Ho & Yoon Eun Hye!!! AHHHH! it was awesome. i feel that they need to be paired up together in a drama as the lead couple---a romantic comedy!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I love all your posters. They star all of my faves who I hope will act together in the future :) The Om and Cheer one :clap:. And Best and Son...that'd be a good pair to see in an eXact lakorn. And the Aof and Ying one looks great too. I need to watch more channel 7 lakorns.

And the vids are excellent. I've gone to your youtube b4, but didn't know it was you :p I will now subscribe :)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you everyone for you comment.

rahut-rissaya: Same here too. I would love to see them play together in romantic comedy or romantic slap/kiss drama. :coverlaf:

PhoneO_5:Thanks...Aww for Son& Best they did get pair up to do a lakorn together but the lakorn was cancel. I was sad when I hear that their lakorn got cancel. I would love to see Om & Cheer but it seem like it won't happened.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here some poster I did of Cheer & Om....I know its a bit off but hope ya still enjoy.... :coverlaf: I have to make the photo smaller because I can't find a pix of Cheer to fit...hehe

Different: Cheer & Om.....................................Original Photo: Pan & Om