~~New artworks update~~

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I love your ff posters! They're gorgeous! Love that banner of Bie&Aerin! I'm guna use your Bie&Aerin banner kk?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I luv your artworks especially your posters....where do you come up with the titles...I'm like having a hard time with it LOL

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sure NoyV you can use the banner of Bie & Aerin.

---

I luv your artworks especially your posters....where do you come up with the titles...I'm like having a hard time with it LOL
Thanks TubbyTinker....Its not hard to come up with title. You just need to look around you or think...For me I find my titles in books, music, movie, tv series to help me get my title....and sometime I think using a words or a sentenced from people talking or in a book to hlep me get a title.

I hope this help you.

TubbyTinker

oh that's a good one and I love teh title...whispers of the heart...sounds romantic

yeah i get my titles from songs, mostly music videos lol

TubbyTinker

wat son and grand didnt end up together....noooooo.....why? because he found out she's a princess or what

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
wat son and grand didnt end up together....noooooo.....why? because he found out she's a princess or what
Yeah they didn't end up together. Grand went back to her country to be queen....but they did share a sweet moment (bed) lol before they have to go their way...

Thanks aikoden.

TubbyTinker

oh that sucks....lol when you meant bed...did u mean they did teh deeds? lol.....

i'm barely on episode 3 now i dunno if i still want to continue

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
oh that sucks....lol when you meant bed...did u mean they did teh deeds? lol.....

i'm barely on episode 3 now i dunno if i still want to continue
You should continue its pretty good lakorn. It just that its a bit slow in the being but after a few episodes its good and they get to spend time together.

Yeah they sleep together before she become queen. That the one thing they have before they move on.

TubbyTinker

oh okay.....yeah i think imma continue it now lol......

so its not those typical lakorns where even tho the nangek or praek is a princess or prince they still got together......aww.....