Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poo

• Cheer

• Total voters

felicity_magic

sarNie Egg
Okay, there's so many questions, I was really curious that's all...

Sorry if this topic was already posted but couldn't see it on the first page of this...

vina_lek

acting: pinky, kwan, pancake... can't decide.
singing: i've heard pinky once, & she's really good. after her would be pancake.
dancing: i don't think i've seen any of them dance. :blush:

the reason i haven't picked poo or cheer in any of the categories is b/c i haven't seen or heard them dancing or singing. as for acting, i don't watch many of their lakorns. i haven't completely watched any of poo's and as for cheer, i only saw her in "oon ai ruk," which i think Mo pretty much stole the leading actress spotlight in that one. so i can't really comment for those 2.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Pinky is the best singer and dancer out of all the girls that are listed.. and I think Kwan is the best actress none of the others can really act >.<

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
acting? ofcourse my favorite actress KWAN!!!! she's so talented all the other girls are too but she's my favorite =]
Singing? would have to be Pinky. I liked her in Hua jai plai tien with Ae,Arnus and some more.. and then that one lakorn with Au.. beautiful voice
Dancing? haha i dont know....pinky?

I'm not a fan of cheer or pancake... I like poo but i havent seen her sing or dance yet..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kwan is most likely the better actress of the new rising generation of actresses at Ch. 7.
Pinky/Pancake rank the same in terms of singing, both have stronger vocals.
Pinky can dance better only because she had to take some lessons for her lakorn and I saw some clips but I haven't seen the other ladies dance yet.

grace.jiaxin

sarNie Egg
Pinky: Some might say her voice is annoying, but I don't think so. She's really OK, but she ruined her reputation when she was in SBCD. It definitely wasn't her fault that they didn't write it well. People go, "Pinky can't act DRAMA - See in SBCD?" but has anyone ever thought that she hasn't gotten a role that would make her prove that she can do it? Pinky & Oil did their best it's not their fault at all...
Pinky: Aww, she has a GREAT voice, especially in SNRL. I was definitely impressed with her strong fearless voice - it was strong but soft at the same time. The real thing was on the CH7 Concert when she sang at the end with Cee. They sounded like professional singers!!!
Pinky: LOOK at her dance. Pretty legs, slim body - all rounds up to her, definitely. You can take an example of that by watching Pinky dance with Bird-Thongchai at his concert. She was flowing not like Kob Suvanan, who looked really weird [that's not to offend Kob fans]. You can also see that by looking at Pinky's dancing in SNRL. It was ok, but there's certainly room for improvement!

Kay, that was SUPER long...*snores*

JuiMyLove

sarNie Egg
Hey, where is Jui on the list? I think she's currently the best young actress in Ch 7! :blush:

Haven't really seen most of the actresses on the list act. Pinky was alright in Ankor 2. I watched Kwan and Kade in this one series, and I wasn't that impressed by Kwan at all. No offense to Kwan fans, but her voice sounds subpar for a lead actress, so she has much improvement there. Her acting is also subpar for a lead actress standard. I'd put her in the 5th-percentile of all lead actresses when it comes to overall acting skills. Sorry to say it, but if she wasn't a pretty face, she wouldn't be that popular of an actress. (But she's not that pretty--I think Pinky is much prettier :p).

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
Pinky- I've seen her act since little so my vote goes to her.
Pinky- she had group album b4 and I've always thought she could sing
Pinky- after seeing her w/P'Bird and with all the show she's on, this girl can dance!!!

solin

sarNie Adult
Kwan for acting, she is really good :yahoo:
Pinky for singing and dancing

For the rest
- Poo, just beautiful but very bad actress
- Pancake, I don't like her. She has nothing particular : not beautiful or cute, and standar acting
- Cheer, nothing to say