New Hmong Dubb Lakorns?

fns

sarNie Hatchling
i went to the store and i saw mae ying starring num and noon it call something like yim hlub yim mob....its by hmong production and it have 5 part

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i went to the store and i saw mae ying starring num and noon it call something like yim hlub yim mob....its by hmong production and it have 5 part
I saw Mae Ying at July 4th but i didnt know if it was going to be good...b/c i read the sypnosis and it didn't interest me much!

val

sarNie Adult
i think the voice that dubbed for Janie in Yok Lei Mek matches her really well..xD this is actually the first lakorn that has a voice that matches its character..xD
only her and rome, but the rest of the others don't even match at all. they have some people who hardly can even speak hmong dubbs, making that character seems so dumb which makes the movie boring. tis lakorn was good, but the dubbing make it not so enjoyable.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
* Buang Rak Kammatep: Vim Yog Ntxub Thiab Tau Hlub. 7 parts-- I know this one's been mentioned before, but it's still fairly new, so added it to my list.
* Buang Rak Kammatep: Ntxub Ntxub Ntawv Rub. 7 parts-- I know this one's been mentioned before, but it's still fairly new, so added it to my list.
tnt dubbed the first version. who dubbed the second one?

cUte.dOrk

sarNie Egg
only her and rome, but the rest of the others don't even match at all. they have some people who hardly can even speak hmong dubbs, making that character seems so dumb which makes the movie boring. tis lakorn was good, but the dubbing make it not so enjoyable.

yeah..i have to agree with you on that part..at least nun and sopol's voices could've been better..xD

Fearless

sarNie Adult

I agree. They need some new dubbers... those young guys and girls that Dubb can't even speak Hmong right and it doesn't match the characters. And they need to stop over using the music from the Korean drama glass slippers.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I saw yet another hmong dubbed version of Jai Rao (this makes it the third one now). I couldn't remember the dubbing company or title; thought it had 8 parts.

Sakul Ka has a second translation too... title is: Tseem Tos Hlub. It has 8 parts end. I'm still not sure how many parts are in the first translation (Lub Siab Koj Taus Tas, Yuav Tsos Koj Mus Lis Ca).

Also, I believe the newest release is Dong Phoo Dee w/ Mart & Taew. Hmong title is: Neeg Zoo Los Ntawm Cas Ces. Dubbed by HmongIndochine (?) and has 6 parts.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
i knoe dis one jux started airing.....wong wien hua jai....starring pinky and weir.....any hmong company started dubbing......i remember dey were dubbing jai roa while it was airing too.......

pajqaumntuj

sarNie Egg
I saw yet another hmong dubbed version of Jai Rao (this makes it the third one now). I couldn't remember the dubbing company or title; thought it had 8 parts.

Sakul Ka has a second translation too... title is: Tseem Tos Hlub. It has 8 parts end. I'm still not sure how many parts are in the first translation (Lub Siab Koj Taus Tas, Yuav Tsos Koj Mus Lis Ca).

Also, I believe the newest release is Dong Phoo Dee w/ Mart & Taew. Hmong title is: Neeg Zoo Los Ntawm Cas Ces. Dubbed by HmongIndochine (?) and has 6 parts.
Please can you upload this cover from this movie?
Thank you in advance

And what is the company who dubb Sakul ka from this second translation

Fearless

sarNie Adult
i knoe dis one jux started airing.....wong wien hua jai....starring pinky and weir.....any hmong company started dubbing......i remember dey were dubbing jai roa while it was airing too.......

I'm loving this lakorn at the moment. I hope TNT dubs it and use the same voice that they use for Weir in Tus Hlub Nyob Pav Tus Las. I think that voice really matches him.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
well already....cant wait.....although i rather their own voice...take too long on youtube to load...mah pc very slow.....

jux checked it out...and its dat voice from ddht and yftd.....dnt like dat voice cause not manly enough for weir....in dis one he plays as a real man...if u no what i mean....

dragonfly77

sarNie Egg
does anyone know how many episodes they have dubbed of "Wong Wien Hua Jai "?
i don't think they dubb wong wien hua jai yet so probably won't be any parts out
they teaser post here was just fanmade if you didn't catch that, but hopefully they do dubb this lakorn its not that bad