New Hmong Dubb Lakorns?

stephanie

sarNie Adult
does the hmong dubb series cut off a lot of parts from the original??? i dont watch much hmong dubb... cant stand the voices sometimes... lol

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
newest ones i know are 365 days of love (365 Hnub Ntawm Txoj Kev Hlub)with Ken/Ann
and Dance of the Stars (Sib Tw Kev Zoo Nkauj) with Oil, Ploy and Lydia

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I knoe that EQ dubbed 4 hua jai heang khun Kao..but they are still in the process of dubbing wayupak montra... I shaw just a clip of duang jai akanee and it was so annoying....

I would love to get it but knowing that EQ dubbed it, I don't want to get it because there voices are freaking annoying for Thai lakorn...but as for Chinese they are ok...I seriously think they should just stick with Chinese movie....

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
^^ Me too. I haven't watched the Thai version but I heard the drama was really good.

Anyways, "Wayupak Montra" is out and I already watched the entire series dubbed in Hmong and it wasn't too bad. However, I was so annoyed that EQ used such an old voice for Yaya in "Wayupak Montra".

The lady at the movie rental did tell me that "Ruk Mai Mee Wan Tai" is in the process of dubbing. :) Seriously can't wait for this one!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^^ Me too. I haven't watched the Thai version but I heard the drama was really good.

Anyways, "Wayupak Montra" is out and I already watched the entire series dubbed in Hmong and it wasn't too bad. However, I was so annoyed that EQ used such an old voice for Yaya in "Wayupak Montra".

The lady at the movie rental did tell me that "Ruk Mai Mee Wan Tai" is in the process of dubbing. :) Seriously can't wait for this one!
That is the reason why I only stick with the Thai version because so far EQ is the only entertainment that dubb 4 hua jai heang khun Kao, and there vioces are drop dead annoying...

Well as if right now hmong production had already finish with Tara himalai but I had ask if they were done with duang jai akanee and they said the are still in the process, so I really want to know how the vioces are going to be like for nadech and yaya...

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
TNT Entertainment is also dubbing 4 Hua Jai Heang Khun Kao. I saw they finished dubbing Thara Himalai during last Fresno New Year. Haven't seen the other series though.

lil-fuggy

sarNie Egg
Kha Khong Ka with Pong and Noon has already hmong dub. Called:Txiaj Ntsim Kev Hlub
Dubbed By: EQ Entertainment Part: 1-8end
Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eacW1At2yz8

chongsong

sarNie Egg
Have these Lakorns been dubbed yet?

Huk Liem Prakarm, Kor Yood Hua Jai Wai Piang Ther, Kul Pung Ha, Rata Manee, Jom Jai, Sroy Saeng Jan, Mongkut Saeng jun, Mongkut Dok Som, Dok some See Thong

hlubdrama

sarNie Egg
i think it hmong production i dont really remember.. theyre dubbing yaya and mark lakorn.. title is nco ntsoov kojor kuv..
plus taew and mario -plerng torranong-lub txiaj ntsim 7 part dubbed by ha .. and pong and aum lakorns too- txoj kev hlub ntsim plawv 8part dubbed by hmong production.. i havent watch..been busy..

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
Newest Thai Dubbed lakorn I know of is Dok Kaew with Mai Davika and Win forgot what it's call, there's also Ruen Pae, among too many others that i can't remember them all at the moment