New site logo choices.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, i like the 2nd one the best but if it were me to decide, i would take off the circle. :p
Anyway, i want to say that now I feel like i'm in a thai forum ^^ GREAT JOB on the logo.

amythao

sarNie Adult
I have to agree with Cecilia that the circle got to go. Both logo already look great without the circle. I will pick the second one too...

cecilia

Staff member
What? Darv's paying someone to do this?
Crazy .. now i feel like i should have help in the first place ..
not like my design are good but at least, it help save a little bit of them money.

Ning, i think it's good for a THAI focus forum ... it have an entity of its own.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Actually I think the 2nd font should be regular font.

Then we'll start the voting process soon.

Lets see which one win. I do plan to use all of it actually but I do need a base first.

noungning

Heartless
What? Darv's paying someone to do this?
Crazy .. now i feel like i should have help in the first place ..
not like my design are good but at least, it help save a little bit of them money.

Ning, i think it's good for a THAI focus forum ... it have an entity of its own.
i don't know... tim doesn't have art skills. i'd only imagine so.

thai focus isn't our point in moving the forum to a new name. we want to broaden up from JUST being thai. I think that got lost in the transition somewhere. we don't want to be known just for thai stuff... because we are already only known for thai stuff.

but what do i know... :shrug:

cecilia

Staff member
i don't know... tim doesn't have art skills. i'd only imagine so.

thai focus isn't our point in moving the forum to a new name. we want to broaden up from JUST being thai. I think that got lost in the transition somewhere. we don't want to be known just for thai stuff... because we are already only known for thai stuff.

but what do i know... :shrug:
Hm .. i thought the whole point of shifting is to keep everything the same -- mostly focus on thai and then everything else follow.
Perhaps, i might have misunderstood it but yup what do i know too lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree with LidoLynn ^^
The Second one looks so coool!
Oh &&If the second one had the F & U from the first one.
Now that's really thai! which is cool! ahah
It gets my vote! :D