New Year Resolution 2009

Muddie Murda

smile...
Hello all!

I hope you guys had a bless 2008 year like I had! I was blessed tohave my niece come into the world! I love her soooo much! Got to meet up with Pa (Anti-Hmong, that's her username here). Got to see my Grandmother. Got a new car! Got a great job! Doing good in school and feeling so awesome about myself. :) I'm looking foward for the new year! ^___^

My plans for the new year:

1) Transfer school. Can't decide if I want to stay in state or go out of state.
2) Get a better pink phone muahahaha
3) Ace all my classes...or atleast Beace it! :D
4) Kick Darvie's ass
5) Learn some more programming

Will add more when I think of it. Muahaha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
My 2008 Bleh! LOL But My New Years Resolution

01. Do as Good as I've always done with school
02. Spend More Time W/ My sister before she graduates h.s
03. Be a loving wife (LOL who am I kidding?)
04. Try and be healthier
05. Spend More Time with family period
06. Get all my projects done!
07. Quit slacking off
08. Keep my resolutions :|

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
my new yr resolution is a repeat from last yr..or should i say from every yr.. :huh: :rolleyes:

try to commit to exercising...gotta do this with and for my niece...poor kiddo!! (this oudda help motivate me even more) *i will have to take this one more seriously this time

try not to be short tempered...its really really hard..

save some money <_<

spend less money or just be stingy! :rolleyes:

get a new phone...ugh wait..im already thinking of breaking one of my resolution huh?! ^

keep my current job...

try not to get on anyones bad side!

try to tolerate my mothers question...the questions can get really really annoying sometimes..

thats it for now..lets see how much i can survice any of these til the end of the yr ^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhh... new year resolution... it never works for me. LOL. I always end up breaking it.

But mine would have to be:

-- stop procrastinating
-- drink less soda or dark soda
-- get into shape
-- find another job
-- be more positive
-- focus more on school
-- party it up
-- and last but not least: find a boyfriend :D LMAO.

judyp

sarNie Adult
lots has happened in 2008 for me, but overall, i am pretty satisfied with the year. come on, i finally got into the nursing program, i got married, i paid off my car. life is good. my job is good. i couldn't be happier. well i could..more money. :)

for 2009, my resolutions are:
- pass all my classes. i would like to ace them, but thats nearly impossible in our program. <_< however, i will try my best.
- possibly find an extern position towards the last half of the year.
- go out more with the hubba. vacayyyy!
- convince the hubba to not get a bike. lol. again, nearly impossible because his mind is set.
- go walking/jogging at least twice a month. basically stay healthy and in shape.
- cook an elaborate meal at least once a month. or just cook more often.
- spend more time with the fam bam. be more kind to them. lol.

i guess i'll add more as i think of more.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Hmmm my only resolution as of now is to be a better driver since my friend just burned me on Facebook saying I can't drive LOL, even though she was the one that almost killed us last time if it wasn't for brakes in cars, even after stating she won't kill us :lol:. I love my silly White friend.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hmmm my only resolution as of now is to be a better driver since my friend just burned me on Facebook saying I can't drive LOL, even though she was the one that almost killed us last time if it wasn't for brakes in cars, even after stating she won't kill us :lol:. I love my silly White friend.
awee Nai. My lil sister's scared of my driving :lol: actually she says I turn too fast. LMAO & I have road rage. haha

thankss! i love it too. :drool: right back at you too. oh my ken. ^_^
:lol: i totally forgot that I had a ken icon! I was like "what is Judy talking about Ken for?!" :loool: thank you loveee :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
talk bout off topic:

omg when it was in the 90's i dont know who the idiot was that told us that in the yr 2000+ we will have flying cars...ppl cant even drive on the damn road...and we want to fly ...theres like no lane..and what about traffic lights? LMAO can ya imagine?...damn we were such gullible lil kids..or atleast i was!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
golly i just realized how tan aon looked in your icon judy...even though the guy is SUPER light skinned in person!?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
talk bout off topic:

omg when it was in the 90's i dont know who the idiot was that told us that in the yr 2000+ we will have flying cars...ppl cant even drive on the damn road...and we want to fly ...theres like no lane..and what about traffic lights? LMAO can ya imagine?...damn we were such gullible lil kids..or atleast i was!
lol... my classmate once told me that in the year 2000, the whole world would explode and we all believed in him! :loool: we were in 2nd grade back then...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
my 2008 was quite okay... i started college this year! :lol:

anyways, my new years resolution for 2009

-I'll do better in school and make my mommy and daddy proud!
-try to lose weight before my parents drag me to the dietitian or to the gym <_<
-i won't make my lil bro cry anymore and try to be nicer to him
-avoid being late to school! ^_^ i'll try to be punctual
-save some money

that's it for now... :lol:

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
Wow everyone has a lot of goals hehe! Mines are -

1. Graduate (May 2009 with BS degree hahah)
2. Save, save, save
3. Find a new job that has to do with my degree
4. Lose weight - go to the gym more!!
5. Make sure to keep my resolution!!

:D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Eh, new year's resolution. Half of what I have in mind never really works.

1.Continue my study(CNA)
2.Save up money to get me a new car(after my tax return comes in), that means less shopping needs to be done.
3.Need to go back and drink more water instead of freaking pops/sodas
4.Exercise more(Running)&Eat less junk food!
5.Less cursing
6.Lower down my high temper
7.Go out to Cali this summer. Lmao! (Last year never happen) (IDK if that's even a new year's resolution) Lol.
8.Get a boyfriend. Lmao! J/K.

That's all that I can think of ATM.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
2008 was hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok,,, near death experiences several times---lol---lots of adventure...

a: cut way back on drinking
b: loose 30lbs and get back in shape by april!!!
c: Get my friend into good University (and pay for it :) )

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
try to tolerate my mothers question...the questions can get really really annoying sometimes..
hahaha that ones funny...i think i better put that in my new years resolution too.

But yeah like I say every year. My new years resolution is to lose 25 pounds.