Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
haha. I try to keep my mind busy but it's hard... I had a test yesterday for my Trig clas & i could not concentrate because i was thinking about Ngao Asoke the whole time :lol: ... *bites lips* i don't know how i did on the test either! ekk...
[/quote]

lol...poor u! But don't worri u'll be fine. Next time think of their triangular love. bie, monthai, + vee and apply that to ur exam. n trig is mostly about sine n cosine. bie is connected to monthai who is connected to vee and bie n vee have a special relationship too. u got a triangle right there.

You're smart. I know u can relate all those points from Ngao Asoke to help you out on the midterm :D

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
i know you guyz r subbing this lakorn...but i'm wondering after u're done with subbing, will you upload it in a better version for downloading cuz i want to make a DVD for my mom to watch it? I got my mom and my grandma in Thai lakorn too. Hence, when there is a good one, I love to burn it out to DVD and watch again when I'm bored. So if the subbing team does do that, please let me have the link for download. Thanks in a million.

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
i know you guyz r subbing this lakorn...but i'm wondering after u're done with subbing, will you upload it in a better version for downloading cuz i want to make a DVD for my mom to watch it? I got my mom and my grandma in Thai lakorn too. Hence, when there is a good one, I love to burn it out to DVD and watch again when I'm bored. So if the subbing team does do that, please let me have the link for download. Thanks in a million.

i hear that tina might be doing the subbing on HQ ones..but im not sure you might ask her about it

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol...poor u! But don't worri u'll be fine. Next time think of their triangular love. bie, monthai, + vee and apply that to ur exam. n trig is mostly about sine n cosine. bie is connected to monthai who is connected to vee and bie n vee have a special relationship too. u got a triangle right there.

You're smart. I know u can relate all those points from Ngao Asoke to help you out on the midterm :D
lol. oh the sin cosine crap i get it's the graphing thing that messes me up! lmao. don't know how i'mma apply Ngao Asoke with that! :lol:

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
lol. oh the sin cosine crap i get it's the graphing thing that messes me up! lmao. don't know how i'mma apply Ngao Asoke with that! :lol:
[/quote]

lol. im not sure neither. i just thought that u went crazy to watch this lakorn, so its like ur studying on it. if u do the same thing for trig, im sure u'll become an expert on that except that trig is dry unlike those juicy scenes of pong n peung :yahoo:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. im not sure neither. i just thought that u went crazy to watch this lakorn, so its like ur studying on it. if u do the same thing for trig, im sure u'll become an expert on that except that trig is dry unlike those juicy scenes of pong n peung :yahoo:
lol. i'm waiting for the juicy scenes... gosh.. all we got so are are the old epis where he pushes Bpie around. :lol: I want the lovey dovey stuff already! I want Monthai to stop being an ass & come to his senses. -_- but he's a guy.. so we all know how that goes. i hope by next week something juicy happens! & i hope there's no cliff hanger in epi 20 cuz i will absolutely die!!! specially since we have to wait for 4 days!!! ahhhhh... :blink:

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
haha...im thinking if bie kisses monthai, what would his reaction be: happy/mad? we've seen him kissing her n touching her...so if they have a scene for bie kissing him. I really want to see how his facial expression will be.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm was going to make a music video today but im so lazy and plus I wanna wait until I rip the HQs so I can do it from there :loool:
making a MV is so much work! lol. i know i'll probably make some for Ngao Asoke. :lol: just waiting for some more sweet scenes... :wub:

Man i seriously need to get off this computer... i've been on it since the deng morning! gosh, i'm so addicted... :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha...im thinking if bie kisses monthai, what would his reaction be: happy/mad? we've seen him kissing her n touching her...so if they have a scene for bie kissing him. I really want to see how his facial expression will be.
oh that would be great if she made the move. I bet he'll be surprised by it & then he'll probably return the kiss. :lol: He'll probably take her right then & there! :loool: Who can resist an innocent girl??? :blink:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Yay I can't wait till tomorrow's episode.
Viyada is so crazy today.
Anyways Keitchai probably didn't die I have a feeling towards the end he's going to pop out of no where and tell everyone the whole truth about Vi.
For reals! Hate Wi!

I really hope Keitchai isn't dead, he has to come back and tell everyone the truth! :spin:

ohitsnoyyy, did you sleep at all? every time i check this forum, u are always the last one to leave comment.
For reals! Noy you are always on! Woo hoo keeping the thread alive and jumping :lol:

hiiiiiiiii my loves
Hi Tina! Love the updates to your blog!!!
Thanks for today's summary!

:wub: yes we're going to try and release HQ subs
Woo hoo, you girls totally rock!!!

lol. i'm waiting for the juicy scenes... gosh.. all we got so are are the old epis where he pushes Bpie around. :lol: I want the lovey dovey stuff already! I want Monthai to stop being an ass & come to his senses. -_- but he's a guy.. so we all know how that goes. i hope by next week something juicy happens! & i hope there's no cliff hanger in epi 20 cuz i will absolutely die!!! specially since we have to wait for 4 days!!! ahhhhh... :blink:
Yes! He needs to break out of this bipolar tendencies and see what's right in front of him...ugh the blinders need to come off quick!!!

He's soooo mean to Bpee...she should make him crawl back to her and say how sorry he is for doubting her innocence!

i've been waiting 4 ep.19 on utube but noone uploads it yet...gosh, it's killing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
This person posted epi 19 on her YT channel! Its not the best quality but you can watch it. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5K10KD6RKc

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
For reals! Hate Wi!

I really hope Keitchai isn't dead, he has to come back and tell everyone the truth! :spin:
For reals! Noy you are always on! Woo hoo keeping the thread alive and jumping :lol:
Hi Tina! Love the updates to your blog!!!
Thanks for today's summary!
Woo hoo, you girls totally rock!!!
Yes! He needs to break out of this bipolar tendencies and see what's right in front of him...ugh the blinders need to come off quick!!!

He's soooo mean to Bpee...she should make him crawl back to her and say how sorry he is for doubting her innocence!
This person posted epi 19 on her YT channel! Its not the best quality but you can watch it. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5K10KD6RKc
i DON'T SLEEP! SLEEP iS FOR LOSERS! LMAO. JKKKK. i DRiNK TOO MUCH COFFEE NOT TO SLEEP :lol: YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN ME WHEN SAWAN BiENG AiRED... OH GOOD LORD, i WENT CRAZY!!! :lol:

i GUESS YOU CAN SAY i'M THE LiFE OF THE THREAD ;)

ANYWHOS, i HOPE MONTHAi TAKES SOME MEDiCATiONS SO HE CAN CURE HiS BiPOLAR & GO AFTER BPiE!! :D

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Keitchai is dead. I'm kinda hoping that the mom doesn't die in this one. Hope they change it so nobody else dies. Otherwise, that's just so sad! But, I'm thinking it might happen or else I don't know how else the little brother will get money and marry Vi's lil sister.