Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hahahaha you made it over here GP!! Reunion darling!

KK back to the lakorn...dang i super liked epi 12...did they have to leave us hanging with him visiting her in her room...YET AGAIN!!! Wow, I can't wait for Monday's episodes...I am super attached to this lakorn!

Thanks for the clarification, I had the same questions!

I too would like to know the words to the theme song, I like it lots!
I think her name is like Ongan or something like that ^__^

Raiya

sarNie Adult
what means "BAM"?
It's an action word...just to emphasize the intensity of something...since Pong has made such an impression on me bc of this role so I used it to show how much I like him!!!

Here goes the subbed opening song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPg1kwcfOB4

Just for kicks Im gonna subb the old version theme too LOL
Thank you so much! You are freakin awesome!

lmao BAM is a GP thing lmao ahhahha RAIYA SPAMMING BOUT ME EVERYWHERE LMAO! I LOVE YO HONEY! and yes i own w/ the reunions lmao
LOL you are famous love!!! Yes yes I can't say enough about my girl!!!

BTW--still loving Ngao Asoke!!! Gosh I'm counting down to Monday!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
:lol: wow nice deffinition lmao! hahahha i love yo honey and P'TINA u are deff. irreplaceableeeeee on SW and in my heart :wub: :kiss:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
awww i love you girls too :p dak;fjs one thing about this lakorn im glad about is that it airs monday-thursday unlike the other lakorns that air only 2 time a week hahaha lols~! jumps on p'pongs back gimme gimme ! LOL ok i meant think about jumping on his back... lol im not allowed to touch the merchandise :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh yeah i have something for you girls im work on it right now dont know how long it gonna take though lol its no biggie but I think its cute lmao

Raiya

sarNie Adult
awww i love you girls too :p dak;fjs one thing about this lakorn im glad about is that it airs monday-thursday unlike the other lakorns that air only 2 time a week hahaha lols~! jumps on p'pongs back gimme gimme ! LOL ok i meant think about jumping on his back... lol im not allowed to touch the merchandise :lol:
LMAO! Yea me too! It has to be all in the jest...my husband would not be pleased!!!

Oh yeah i have something for you girls im work on it right now dont know how long it gonna take though lol its no biggie but I think its cute lmao
ooohhh suprises???!! Yay can't wait to see what it is!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
:lol: wow nice deffinition lmao! hahahha i love yo honey and P'TINA u are deff. irreplaceableeeeee on SW and in my heart :wub: :kiss:
Thanks! I try! Gosh I am spamming like crazy in here! I need to restrain myself for sure! I need to learn how to do screen caps! Today's episode was cute...well the part with Pong and Peung I mean!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Rawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwr I was trying to do screencaps lmao but I couldn't earlier because today is my one year anniversary with my husband the day we first met lmao and like we are celebrating but right now we taking a break inside the house cuase it hot outside lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
rawwwr you know what this the most active i ever seen a exact lakorn thread ever since roy adeed hang ruk :loool: and maybe hua jai sila

Raiya

sarNie Adult
We can't help it! I think strong agressive p'eks who are HOT bring out all the sarnies LOL!

I know it peaked my attention when I saw the sneak previews!!!

Dang Pong makes me want to fan myself for sure!

Ok...I'll work on doing screen caps for todays episode...if someone doesn't beat me to it of course!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I love how this lakorn is about 40 minutes long per episode and it doesn't have unwanted filler scenes . It makes me more excited, cause you know you're going to get to the next episode soon. Sometimes when I watch lakorns where it's about 1 hour and a half to two hours, I feel like it's draggy. I really love this lakorn!!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
thanks for the clarification KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, ah, so that's what was so funny..."put my heart" into the food...nice...love how that totally frustrates Monthai even more...love how that got such a laugh out of his mom and her friend...awesome...thanks again!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol; dkjafjjj man everytime i watch it pong drools makes me wanna bite him lol -.O i haven't feel like this about a lakorn since roy adeed :wub: of course i didn't wanna bite bie but you get the point lol ohhh oh course im was like this in ann and pep's sao ban rai lol