Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Lol; dkjafjjj man everytime i watch it pong drools makes me wanna bite him lol -.O i haven't feel like this about a lakorn since roy adeed :wub: of course i didn't wanna bite bie but you get the point lol ohhh oh course im was like this in ann and pep's sao ban rai lol
:loool: LMAO hhahaha wow i love you hahhahahhaha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yep yep...no other lakorn brought me back...I was hoping for badarn jai but...I'll keep my fingers crossed on that one!

Loving this right now! :D
Im not even watching badarn jai :lool: the storyline seems kind of weird to me .. also .. i like margie and all but sometimes her face annoys me cause she look like m y sister in law that i dislike so much :lool: so i cant stand to watch her its like seeing my sister in law over and over lol

:loool: LMAO hhahaha wow i love you hahhahahhaha
LOL Hahha :p :wub:

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
As I was watching episode..?? ( the recent one), something about the nang'ek was bothering me, then it finally hit me, her eyebrows! They're so straight! haha but she is still pretty =] I don't like how Pong is so mean to Peung, he doesn't have any evidence to back up his mean-ness haha

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
^^ Typical pra'ek who is hard headed and has to take the long way to realize who they like. gosh but Pong is so sexy! I was watching Lerd Hong with him in it, OMG HE CHANGED SO MUCH!! I LIKE HIM NOW MORE!! back then he didn't look too.. sexy =]

SunStar

sarNie Elites
episode 11 was awesome!!! Monthai trying to steal the letter Bie was hiding behind her back.... *sighs... how i wish something like that would happen to me too!!!

at least we're beginning to see him get extremely jealous... even though like his aunt said...he has no right to cuz Bie isn't his lover or anything like that... this lakorn has brought me back into my thai lakorn phase....cuz there weren't a lo of good ones after Sawan Bieng... hopefully things will get even better!!!

chenling

sarNie Adult
I joined..will have to spam there....
We can't help it! I think strong agressive p'eks who are HOT bring out all the sarnies LOL!

I know it peaked my attention when I saw the sneak previews!!!

Dang Pong makes me want to fan myself for sure!

Ok...I'll work on doing screen caps for todays episode...if someone doesn't beat me to it of course!
hehe Raiya..we do love our p'eks strong and aggressive muahhhhh...we need banners now....hmmmm

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
It's his attempt to get stop himself from likiing her lol he has to pretend she's a bad person so that he won't fall for her :p
yup, yup...Monthai is in denial right now...he so wants not to like her...hehehe...i mean we knew the moment he took a longer, appreciative look at her when he realized she wasn't Wi in ep 7...yup, yup...DENIAL big time! :p :D

Raiya

sarNie Adult

Hey as promised...my fave scenes from today's episode! woo hoo! I hope Monday's is good! Sorry if I messed up on the screen caps...this is my first try at this!!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
caps from episode 12 :D

Wi sooooo tries to seduce Mon. :lol:

poor Peung she gets slap :(

Pong's face in the last cap soo funny :lol:
he all like scrunches his nose hahaha

ill be baq wit some more :D

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:D some more caps of eppie 12 :D

:blush: :blush: ^_^ ^_^

hahaha so funny how Pong thought she lied that someone was behind them again.. :D
first time was "Poo Ying [im guessing his mother]" she wasnt there. it was a lie
2nd time was his aunt i dink and she was actually there :lol:

aha! he got yelled at :D

awwww the things that guy do is so CHEESY CUTE :lol:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
the rest of the screencaps from eppie 12 :D
ENJOY :p

Peung got to sit with everyone else for dinner. Wi didnt like dat at all

oooo Pong's gnna sneak into Peung's room :p :p

PREVIEW OF NEXT EPISODE, EPISODE 13

Wi's parents seems mean to Mod [Wi's younger sister]
and Wi is gonna put something into Pong's moms food.. -_- evil BEEOTCH :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ACTUAL SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK

Monday:
Veeyada is jealous and angry that Khun Ying Tap Tim loves and adores Bpee so she figures out a way to take revenge by mixing poisin into Tap Tim's food that Bpee cooked and once Tap Tim falls ill Viyada starts to blame everything on Bpee

Tuesday
Keitchai comes to mahataweit to find Viyada but Viyada lies and tell everyone he is there looking for Bpee at around the same time that Por Liang Pong In comes and ask to speak to Bpee ... Causing Monthai to believe that Bpee has different guys to come visit her everyday and then he starts harrassing her and bullying her more out of JEALOUSY! (Yes they actually said Jealousy!)

Wednesday
Bpee is very shocked from being kissed by Monthai so she faints and Monthai carries her into the room to rest and once she wakes Monthai orders and demand her not to get involved with any other guy EXCEPT HIM!

Thursday
Viyada lies to everyone telling them that Bpee went out with Keitchai but the truth is that she tricked Bpee and locked her in the storage room and suddenly a fire started causing Bpee to choke on smoke luckily Monthai saves her in time