Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
siggh.... I'm so in love with Monthai... he is so sweet and dreamy.. such a prince charming. I love you Monthai/Pong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Thanks for next week's spoiler, i can't wait for more XD I'm so in love with this lakorn :p

But i really can't stand Pei's voice...each time she's screaming, i have to turn off the sound...lol
i know n'rai's voice annoys me too...even when she's not screaming...oh well...gotta make some sacrifices to watch Pong and Peung together!

thanks so much for the spoilers...can't wait for all next weeks epi!
i so want to see the part where he tells her not to get involved with any other guy but him!
so hot!
i want to see that scene too! gosh those pics of the kiss scene! ahhh...man, i thought the drama was slowing down...but...but if Monthai is gonna demand that Bie only see him...well, i'm giddy just thinking about how that scene might go...darn it, Monday didn't seem so far away...but now it does...man! oh and the BTS pics of the kiss/faint scene...ah so funny...the smile on Pong's face is so genuine...like they were both kind of embarrassed...too cute! :D

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello girls.
Pei voice is so annoying totally agree with you girls!!
I just cant will till next week :drool:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I take comfort in knowing that at least Nang'lai's sister is nice to Bee.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Rawwwwwwwwwwwwwr man ... theres so many changes in this drama but it's still good ... rawr I love this and Pong Pong Ponggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggx3333

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
siggh.... I'm so in love with Monthai... he is so sweet and dreamy.. such a prince charming. I love you Monthai/Pong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
yeah we love him too...but just you wait until he becomes rough w/ Bie and jealous of her "other guys"...you'll love him even more!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
man i knew always knew pong was going to be a good monthai never doubted it .. but i wish they would have used Mod for Bpee hahah contine their romance from leh ratree lol Mod would do good I know she would they could have used Pueng for Lukkana and Fang for Pah

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
dude i know yalls arent the only one's addicted to this lakorn!! i'm so hooked lol i want to see more agression!!! whoooi like it RARW!!! :drool: pong's a hottie and i feel sorry for PEE so sad :(

so hooked... i love this series!! hope it deosn't end anytime soon. :spin: