Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NEXT WEEK SPOILER PICS

lmao why does he have no shirt on?? omg LOL

Hahahaha I was thinking the same darn thing!!! I like I like more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

ACTUAL SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK

Monday:
Veeyada is jealous and angry that Khun Ying Tap Tim loves and adores Bpee so she figures out a way to take revenge by mixing poisin into Tap Tim's food that Bpee cooked and once Tap Tim falls ill Viyada starts to blame everything on Bpee

Tuesday
Keitchai comes to mahataweit to find Viyada but Viyada lies and tell everyone he is there looking for Bpee at around the same time that Por Liang Pong In comes and ask to speak to Bpee ... Causing Monthai to believe that Bpee has different guys to come visit her everyday and then he starts harrassing her and bullying her more out of JEALOUSY! (Yes they actually said Jealousy!)

Wednesday
Bpee is very shocked from being kissed by Monthai so she faints and Monthai carries her into the room to rest and once she wakes Monthai orders and demand her not to get involved with any other guy EXCEPT HIM!

Thursday
Viyada lies to everyone telling them that Bpee went out with Keitchai but the truth is that she tricked Bpee and locked her in the storage room and suddenly a fire started causing Bpee to choke on smoke luckily Monthai saves her in time

Woo hoo things sure are moving along nicely! Its so awesome its on 4 days a week!
Thanks so much for the spoilers!

But i really can't stand Pei's voice...each time she's screaming, i have to turn off the sound...lol
For reals! When she screams I deff press mute!

rawr good afternoon girls how is everyone today? LOL :p and no episode today :(
Yea super sad too my dear! I'm doing okay...missing ngao asoke though! :mellow:

dude i know yalls arent the only one's addicted to this lakorn!! i'm so hooked lol i want to see more agression!!! whoooi like it RARW!!! :drool: pong's a hottie and i feel sorry for PEE so sad :(

so hooked... i love this series!! hope it deosn't end anytime soon. :spin:
Hey Sarah!!! I know I never expected to be so hooked either! Dang I'm going a lil crazy for it! I love Pong in this bad ass role, agressive p'eks all the way!!!

Gosh...I'll be counting down to that kiss for sure! LOL she faints...that's hilarious! Wait wait...would I faint too??!!! :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just wanted to make one comment since I've just started downloading this because I saw Tina's sig. ^_^ But have not watch it yet. I didn't even finished half-episode on the old version.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Grrr! Who closed out NGAO ASOKE THREAD?!! 'Just Kidding, LOL. Glad its back, Aha!

I can't wait till next weeks episodes, woo-hoo! Pueng is too funny she's gonna faint from his kiss, ahahaha.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Grrr! Who closed out NGAO ASOKE THREAD?!! 'Just Kidding, LOL. Glad its back, Aha!

I can't wait till next weeks episodes, woo-hoo! Pueng is too funny she's gonna faint from his kiss, ahahaha.
i can faint too if pong wanted to kiss me! ^_^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LMAO. You gals are too funny. Haha, I haven't had my first kiss yet saving it for Mr.PONG ;) LOL, haha. But too bad he's too far from me!