Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i also listen the theme song of the old version too but in youtube. tina i have the translation of the first ngao asoke theme song if you want to have for sub.

edit: girls, i own my page, yes!!!:yahoo:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol i have the translations for it too :p but right now ok ok i tell ya'll my surprise im putting together a mv for the old version with the theme song subbed :loool:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it deserves, a very good lakorn. pong is a revelation for me... :drool:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I be back later to post in here like crazy.. we need to beat Badarn Jai! For now, I'm going to take my daughter and boyfriend to Fun Spot. See you guys tonight!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol im working on the video right now of the old version man when you guys see the old version u gonna love this lakorn more cause more sweet and touchy scenes coming up :loool:

wannabi

sarNie Egg
Pong got me more hyped to see this lakorn than Aum did during JLR. Pong's doing an awesome job as everyone's said already and oh yeah, I can't wait for next week's episodes. I like his Monthai betther than Ek's Monthai even though Ek was more touchy...ooo ahh hentai mind. Oh yeah on the subs, is there anyway where you guys can outline the words cause I can't really see them since sometimes they blend into the background. I guess it's only me then, who's having a hard time reading the subs. However thankyou for subbing this for us all to watch.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'll try but sometimes im lazy to go into details lmao because i have so so many things to doo as much as I want to dedicate my time to this lakorn .. I still have a bunch of forums and blogs to update lmao and other lakorns to upload

Raiya

sarNie Adult
lol i love pong with everyone :wub: as long as he's still arg biticlious? i guess lmao i invented a word for him bitilicious :loool:
Hahahaha you are too funny Tina made up your own words now!!!

that's what i thought too... but after the second episode... i just love it. Actually it's a very cute lakorn with a nice bg music and there no rai's screaming lol The pace may seem slow but i like it as there's no complication and that's what make badarn jai different from other lakorns.

Bact to Ngao Asoke :wub: More plzzz!! can't wait till monday T_T
Yep yep as you can see from my sigg that I love both! My heart is split!!! I love Aum and Pong is a new revelation for me!

lol :p ok girls spam up 14 pages till our thread gets number 1 come on come on!
LOL
You girls are sooo bad! Encouraging spamming are we now?!

LOL :p you know what i wanna make a mv of them but not enough sweet scenes yet
OMG me too! I love it so! It deff deserves a MV but yea not enough cute scenes yet!

it deserves, a very good lakorn. pong is a revelation for me... :drool:
Me too Sajenna! I feel the same! So surprised that I like it so much!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol cause I am fobby :wub: i tend to have my own dictionary for things... lol im rewatching the old version and can't wait till some of the scenes from this one happen on pong's version :wub: Im blushing as I watch