Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
yeah i know as bad as i know iit is to be messed with like that i wish my hubby would do it to me every now and then :loool:
Huh? do what? :eek: you're hilarious .. at the dinning table? rawr and old fashion ..
I haven't read this kind of act in fiction yet and here i though, MR AND MRS SMITH was hot enough already :loool: .
someone should do this in their fiction. :ph34r:

it had been too long, i forgot how AGGRESSIVE EKARAT was to Ae.
All i remember was he very aggressive and kindda of abusive at time. and SCARY PERVERT too .. :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^GO for it.. make it hot and make it last longer than Funfun. 98 make it last 1 hour. sarN. i can't say, 3 nights is coming soon :loool:

I think you'll write a good one .. reading just what had wrote for BIE and Mew :wub: -- just need to release the RED BUTTON ... :blush:

sorry, i'm going off topic an off example ..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL im putting together the mv of ek and ae's version right now lol i decided to change the song to really go with the clips of aggression lmao ... and my fic i have so much new ideas so much harder to write my sister was reading my fic she was like
"i hope you aren't using experience in there" im like omg I blushed so hard lmao I was like wth? so now i feel naughty writing those scenes cause im a married woman and people get idea ... lol and its not experience! experience from reading fanfic
but nothing more lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg you girls know what so funny? im rewatching the old version and like there this one scene pra'ek try to get into nang ek room but she lock it and he gets the key and unlock it but when he gets inside his shirt is differnt then when he was outside lmao!

Kelly

omg you girls know what so funny? im rewatching the old version and like there this one scene pra'ek try to get into nang ek room but she lock it and he gets the key and unlock it but when he gets inside his shirt is differnt then when he was outside lmao!
haha funny!
i'm back after 4 hours! it was my sis turn on the computer...

ok where can i watch the old version!? it seems good!

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
can someone tell me who the n'ek is pretending to be? She said she's "piyada" to make the mom not go crazy. Is she suppose to be fang from the beginning or the n'rai??

Is anyone telling this lakorn from start to end? As in of summaries of each esi. ?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid

Haha different shirts? haha
Cant believe he went to get a key haha