Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Tina i love love your video! makes me want monday to be here already! ahhhhh Eg was super touchy touchy with Ae in the original! I want more attempts from Pong! Its the attempts that makes my heart go pitter patter!!!

Gosh Monday is now too far away!

I hope they put more one on one scenes for pong and peung! I love all of pong's sexy expressions...you know he has bad thoughts about peung!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Trust me lol next week we'll seee alot of touchy scenes if they follow the story closely to the original one
Hahaha i recently saw the old version but it was dubbed and now i think they cut out some scenes...or maybe i just fast forward to just the hot scenes!!!

I need to back and watch it more closely...watching your video i realized there are parts I never even saw...hahahaha i love touchy touchy p'eks! :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
gosh i keep looking at the screen caps and pictures bc i want monday to be here already!

of course i can just look at tina's and mango's siggy to get all crazy all over the lakorn...its making me anxious for all the hot scenes that are soon to come!!! :ph34r:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, awesome video...my memory is a bit hazy...so that's what happened...all those scenes...hehehe...anyway, i must say i'm so liking Pong's Monthai more than Eg's...love Pong...Eg was ok...but Pong's manhandling...just makes me blush...and giddy...oh Monday, so far away!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
yes!! we are so far along in this thread! Let's keep them coming ladies.

Ngao Asoke rocks!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i'm watching talay rissay..my o' my he SOO HOT..love his HOT BOD...and the way he dress..with his shirt open..wow...lolz...i must say i love him with Mod as PA & POO..wish there was a sequel just for them too..love mod character in that lakorn (pepper/ann)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i did like Pong in Leh Ratee...but his character spent so much time in love w/ Ann's character that he totally overlooked Mod's character...i mean he did turn to her in the end...but i felt like he did b/c he had to...i felt bad for Mod's character...glad she gets someone in Ngao Asoke...and if Pong and Mod were to do another one as p'ek and n'ek, sure i wouldn't mind.

Kelly

i did like Pong in Leh Ratee...but his character spent so much time in love w/ Ann's character that he totally overlooked Mod's character...i mean he did turn to her in the end...but i felt like he did b/c he had to...i felt bad for Mod's character...glad she gets someone in Ngao Asoke...and if Pong and Mod were to do another one as p'ek and n'ek, sure i wouldn't mind.
yea i would so watch it if they were in a lakorn together.....cause i thought they looked really good together in lah ratee!
he was also very cute in that lakorn!
i love the faces that he makes!

very hot!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
yea i would so watch it if they were in a lakorn together.....cause i thought they looked really good together in lah ratee!
he was also very cute in that lakorn!
i love the faces that he makes!
very hot!
me too, i keep saying i love Pong's facial expressions...i love the faces he makes onscreen and behind the scenes...so funny...and it totally looks like they're having so much fun on set!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
ok can someone tell me why the mom likes that girl....but did not like fang...?
they are both slaves!
In the old version, the mom actually met Bie when she was little and bought her a back pack or whatever. THis new one, I don't recall seeing them meet when she was young. But, in the old one the mom liked her when she was little because she was a nice little girl. In the new one, I think the mom likes her because Bie is willing to care for her no matter what. She was willing to get bitten and showed care towards the mom. And, the mom did learn her lesson! She learned to not judge people on the outside. I wonder what happened to Ruk's mom? I wonder if she'll reappear later on in the lakorn.