Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Kelly

I don't know if anyone has post these pictures up yet but I think these are so very cute picture of them...I forgot what site I got the picture from too.

she is beautiful in these pics and looks a little older!

i got another page!
hehe

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
^^ sigh... now I won't be able to go on with my normal life until he knows. :(
hehehe...you are too funny...i know some lakorns do that to you...you really care and you're really invested...hehehe...me either, life is on pause until this lakorn is over..."back to normal life"....hehehe

ah amythao, thanks for the pics...gosh Peung is looking really pretty there...ok, hair's a bit messy...but it's weird to see them in modern day clothes...so cool, they look very comfortable w/ each other...but then after all the things Monthai does to Bie...they have to be...hehehehe :p

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
she has big beautiful eyes... and a lucky gal to be co-starring with such a handsome and inviting pa'aek.

Oh.. I wish I was that lucky.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ok, i know it's so not necessary to post 2 responses in a row, but...i had to add to the spamming too...ehehehe...just wanted to comment on the photos amythao posted...

gosh doesn't Pong look tired...dude's got dark circles under his eyes...are you overworked Pong...i know it's all b/c of us...we so want to see you on screen alot...hehehe

and Peung looks so fresh...ah the perks of being young...she looks like a fresh spring chicken...big eyes, good skin, and looks like she bounces back easily...ah man, do i feel old...oh well, guess i'm out of the race for Pong..hehehe... :p

lady0fdarkness

^^ lol yaso... stop rubbing it in!! I feel like such an old overworked chicken. I'm 29 years old.. my eggs are about to dry up soon...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
she has big beautiful eyes... and a lucky gal to be co-starring with such a handsome and inviting pa'aek.

Oh.. I wish I was that lucky.
i agree ladyofdarkness...i wish i was that lucky too...just one pic w/ him...oh, hmpf...didn't inherit the pretty gene! <_<

lady0fdarkness

^^ haha.. me too.. the pretty genes skipped me.. but it's okay.. I just go visit my momma, and she will tell me that I too look beautiful.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
^^ lol yaso... stop rubbing it in!! I feel like such an old overworked chicken. I'm 29 years old.. my eggs are about to dry up soon...
LOL...overworked chicken w/ tough meat! hehehehehe...ladyofdarkness you are too funny...oh well, let's just live vicariously through Peung...i know, i know, it's not enough right? hehehe...it will have to do for now!

lady0fdarkness

Well ladies, I'm done spamming for the night.. I'm going to go watch the remake of "the eye."

They said the Americans totally butchered the movie.. but I'll have to see it for myself.

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
oh wow!! she IS really pretty!! i thought that she was alright, but those pic came out very nice! and pong is HAWT! no lie! they make the cutest couple EVER!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i thought Peung was 18-19 while Pong is in his early 30's...that's what i heard...from somewhere...maybe it was this thread...but Pong is much older than her...yup she's a young'n...and to work w/ him so early in her career, girl is lucky!

lady0fdarkness

aow! just when I'm about to leave, I see people in this thread now.

lady0fdarkness

I want to stay and spam some more, but I'm obligated to watch "the eye" that I rented from blickbuster. It's $4.95!!

Kelly

i thought Peung was 18-19 while Pong is in his early 30's...that's what i heard...from somewhere...maybe it was this thread...but Pong is much older than her...yup she's a young'n...and to work w/ him so early in her career, girl is lucky!
such a big age gap!
she is very lucky...
he don't look that old....he still look like he is in his 20....

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I am extremly way behind on lakorns. Knew nothing about this one until I came across someone's banner/avatar. Looked it up and watched it on youtube and I am hooked. I still have the version with Ae on tape and I like that one too. They differ in their ways and I like both differently. There was a lot of negative comments on youtube about the leading lady's appearance but I personally like her. She's cute in the lakorn. The pictures posted of her is beautiful. She looks so different and nice. Wished there was more kissing and hugging though but it must be an age thing. Never get enough of that. Well I'm gonna go back and read up on peoples comments, thoughts, n' feelings on the lakorn now.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
I am extremly way behind on lakorns. Knew nothing about this one until I came across someone's banner/avatar. Looked it up and watched it on youtube and I am hooked. I still have the version with Ae on tape and I like that one too. They differ in their ways and I like both differently. There was a lot of negative comments on youtube about the leading lady's appearance and I personally like her. She's cute in the lakorn. The pictures posted of her is beautiful. She looks so different and nice. Wished there was more kissing and hugging though. Never get enough of that.
of course there is never enough of the kissing and hugging...gosh...accordingto KhoOnxNouxWanxJai's spoilers, next week looks very promising w/ more kissing and hugging...a kiss that causes n'ek to faint...eee...can't wait for it...but of course i know that faint worthy kiss may not be enough for us...hehehe... :p

vania215

sarNie Egg
is this a recent pic of them cause they both look like they lost weight. Peung kinda look like fang from the side view. She so pretty and actually looks better than the last time i saw him with bee