Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Kelly

I am extremly way behind on lakorns. Knew nothing about this one until I came across someone's banner/avatar. Looked it up and watched it on youtube and I am hooked. I still have the version with Ae on tape and I like that one too. They differ in their ways and I like both differently. There was a lot of negative comments on youtube about the leading lady's appearance but I personally like her. She's cute in the lakorn. The pictures posted of her is beautiful. She looks so different and nice. Wished there was more kissing and hugging though but it must be an age thing. Never get enough of that. Well I'm gonna go back and read up on peoples comments, thoughts, n' feelings on the lakorn now.
don't worry there going to be a lot of that in the up comming epi!

Edit hehe i get another page!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Kelly...grr...you always beat me...hehehe...j/k...anymore more comments/info on Ngao Asoke is always welcomed...no matter if you own a page or not...guess i'll just have to keep trying!

Kelly

Kelly...grr...you always beat me...hehehe...j/k...anymore more comments/info on Ngao Asoke is always welcomed...no matter if you own a page or not...guess i'll just have to keep trying!
hehe i got to go to sleep in a bit...you can have the next pages....
i'm just so hooked to this!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
OKAY!!! so i just saw the part where FANG DIED!!!!!!!!

what did she write one the bed??? i know it said chan..... but i can't read the rest...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm sure we reach page 50 today! the part where fang is died, it's so sad, this part is scary than in the old one.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm rewatching all the parts and you know what? i just note that the guy who played harin in jlr was in "ngao asoke" too, but who is it? the doctor?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if anyone has post these pictures up yet but I think these are so very cute picture of them...I forgot what site I got the picture from too.

She is so pretty in those pictures and Pong is so :drool: hehe

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
pong looks tired in those pictures and yes, she's pretty, looks more mature. prefer pueng with curly hair.

edit:she has the innocent look, it's her eyes...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah his real name is like Hak or Hack -.O LOL ... honestly i didn't fully watch JLR lol when JLR was airing was the busiest time of my year lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hmmm honestly no I don't think there will be an R scene .. I haven't seen an R scene in an exact lakorn ever since man I dont even remember which lakorn .. Ive seen willing scenes (Hua Jai Sila - Fang and Bie) but I haven't seen any R scenes in exact for along time .. there have been attempted r scenes and ummm attempted willing scenes .... lol exact likes to tease it's viewers! And thats what makes them so awesome lol .. I think the only lakorn I saw from exact that has an r scene is leh ratree and that was long long ago.. but this one most definitely will not have an r scene .. it might have a willing scene but I can put money on it that this won't have an R scene