Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I hate how they portray bpee's character in this version! She's so weak! In the old version she got a bit sassy after he kept harrassing her.. in this version she's like a mouse that backs into a corner while the cat tries to grab it!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Awww...i know i see it too!

I remember Ae got fiesty after awhile...gosh will she ever speak up and fight for herself?!

I guess we'll have to keep tuning in! :lol:

snowflake

sarNie Egg
Ahh, I love how Monthai went from happy straight to jealousy in an instant when Viyada said the guy she was speaking to was looking for Bpee. Haha. I had to rewind it and pause just to look at his face. :lol: :D

I guess Pong In knows the true personality and face of Viyada. -_- haha. I thought it was kind of funny how he told Monthai he was lucky to have Viyada. Pssh. Yeah right. He'll find out for sure how lucky he was. I guess Monthai's mom and friend caught the sarcasm in Pong In's words. -_-

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I just watched it to the scene where she is hitting him with the book and I can see Pong is trying not to laugh!!! LOL its too cute you guys!! Ahhhh I'm falling more in love with these two!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I just watched it to the scene where she is hitting him with the book and I can see Pong is trying not to laugh!!! LOL its too cute you guys!! Ahhhh I'm falling more in love with these two!!!
me too, it's so funny, love pong's face at the instant!

pze

sarNie Adult
i love the stupidity of monthai....lolz.....its so cute at the same time....i cant wait for tomorrows episode........vi is crazy....pong n pueng is adorable together.....

snowflake

sarNie Egg
I love how Monthai got so jealous and stormed off when he saw Pong In holding Bpee's hands. :rolleyes:

AHHH! The Kiss!! :yahoo: :arrg: Love the surprise on both of their faces, especially Monthai's! Darnit, why did Bpee have to faint, they were about to kiss again!! :angry: :D

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Yea Monthai is not too sharp! Probably bc he's all jealous thinking the worse of Bpee...gives him more reason to do the touchy blushy things with her...but again, he knows she is his first kiss so that part confuses me a little :p

Then again this is a lakorn...so I shouldn't think too hard when I watch it LOL!!! :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love how Monthai got so jealous and stormed off when he saw Pong In holding Bpee's hands. :rolleyes:

AHHH! The Kiss!! :yahoo: :arrg: Love the surprise on both of their faces, especially Monthai's! Darnit, why did Bpee have to faint, they were about to kiss again!! :angry: :D
kiss, faint and mouth to mouth!!!