Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
raiya i love ur siggies for badarn jai n ngao a soke.....theyre cute....

n i must agree that i too do not like neks trying to kill themselves cause it does show a weak side to them....
Thanks girl! You know what I realized...I'm in love with remakes LOL...first JLR, then BJ and now Ngao Asoke...sheesh...I'm a sucker this stuff!!!

I'm rewatching the old one and dang...Ae's Bpeeyachat is super strong and sassy...In one scene she's like "Even if your mom told me to go with you, I would say no!" Then she has her chin up and walks away disgusted with him (although of course she's still in love with thim hahahaha).

bpee is not a tearful girl, so maybe, she's just want to run her problems? viyada is a psycho who wants to kill everyone and bpee knows the truth but she can't tell it. i'm feel sorry for bpee.
ugh psycho Wi is pushing everyone off the edge, i do feel sorry for bpee but i want her to toughen up...like the two times i saw her push monthai away :lol: and then he fell on his back side :p he deserved it too!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks girl! You know what I realized...I'm in love with remakes LOL...first JLR, then BJ and now Ngao Asoke...sheesh...I'm a sucker this stuff!!!

I'm rewatching the old one and dang...Ae's Bpeeyachat is super strong and sassy...In one scene she's like "Even if your mom told me to go with you, I would say no!" Then she has her chin up and walks away disgusted with him (although of course she's still in love with thim hahahaha).
ugh psycho Wi is pushing everyone off the edge, i do feel sorry for bpee but i want her to toughen up...like the two times i saw her push monthai away :lol: and then he fell on his back side :p he deserved it too!
and SB, the one with ann t and ken? this one was good too
yes, monthai deserves all the bad things :lol: in the original, he loves viyada cause he think that her who wrote letters

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
Next Week Spoilers!!

Monday
Monthai takes bpeeyachat to the hospital to be cured after barely escaping from death. Pong In finds out and immediately goes and visit her causing Monthai to dislike it alot.

Tuesday
Viyada divises a plan for Bpee to meet Keitchai in a hotel and let him rape her but Keitchai doesn't do anything because he feels pity for her. On the way home Bpee runs into Monthai who had followed her. She runs for her life and runs into some bad guys luckily Monthai comes and save her in time

Wednesday
Viyada is angry that Keitchai goes to Mahataweit and tries to tell Tap Tim the truth about her tricking Viyada to a hotel. She is in the hot seat so she asks Keitchai out to meet her the both disagrees and can't come to an agreement Viyada sees that things aren't turning out so well she she pushes Keitchai into the water in attempt to seal his lips.

Thursday
Bpee is so sad that Viyada thinks she is trying to steal Monthai from her so to run from her problems she walks into the ocean attempting to drown herself but luckily Monthai comes and see her.​
It's Also Posted On The Blog

http://ngao-asoke.chaithai.net/?page_id=10

thanks for the spoilers...can't wait to see them next week.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
and SB, the one with ann t and ken? this one was good too
yes, monthai deserves all the bad things :lol: in the original, he loves viyada cause he think that her who wrote letters
yes SB too!

gosh the producers are remake happy i guess!

hmmm i wonder what the next good remake will be! I hope its a slap kiss lakorn...my fave!!!

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
ep. 16 was awesome but when monthai saved Bpee, somehow the scene looks a little funny. Bpee fainted a lot. First, inside the burning house, she woke up just to c who is saving her. then shes gone. After monthai carries her out, she comes out of it again. I don't understand what she was saying but I guess she just wants to thank him for saving her. Then she passed out. Funny but cute! I'm contradicting myself too. LOL.

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
wow you girls have been talking about a lot! yay
oooohh the spoilers for next week so exciting!!
monday for sure...hehe we get to see monthai jealous again!

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
ep. 16 was awesome but when monthai saved Bpee, somehow the scene looks a little funny. Bpee fainted a lot. First, inside the burning house, she woke up just to c who is saving her. then shes gone. After monthai carries her out, she comes out of it again. I don't understand what she was saying but I guess she just wants to thank him for saving her. Then she passed out. Funny but cute! I'm contradicting myself too. LOL.
haha ya she did faint alot hehe i didnt evn notice it was that many times...
but ya she was thanking him for saving her.

Kelly

yes yes that is one of my faves but i love tik and aom! hmmm who would they cast this time around?
i want it to be Dan from D2B...cause he is prefact and i can see him play the role!
as for the girl just have it be someone good looking...
idk maybe some one like Mo!

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
they should totally remake roy leh sanai rai that would be awesome!
aum a and aff would be good pairing
but i could see pong doing really good in the p'aek role too

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
One more thing I hate how bpee tries to kill herself I think killing yourself is so weak but it's also attention whore behavior :loool:
I concur but still sometimes it is really hard to control your weak thoughts when you are in a deep depression. However, if she tries to suicide simply cuz of that psychic girl, do so is just weak and unnecessary.
I would pick Rome and Rita or Ken and Ann to play the roles.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, thanks so much for the trans as usual!

snowflake

sarNie Egg
Watching ep. 15. Haha. Manthai's expression when his mom says that he does it because he's in love with Bpee was priceless. Like he realizes his mom might be right. hehe.

I'm loving the other two couples as well. Paa and Nu, Pong In and Maen Wah. They're all cute couples! I like how they make the movie portray different types of difficulties for all the couples in the movie. Makes it less dull and more interesting!

Peung is very cute in this lakorn. I just don't like how she speaks kind of slow.. It just sort of seems abnormal to me, the way she's speaking. Kind of like she's beng careful of what she's saying. :huh:

The bedroom scene when Bpee was hitting Monthai with the picture frame made me laugh. haha. Cute. :spin: