Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
which lakorns do you girls ting they're going to remake..which good lakorns came out 2000 / 2001

i dunno I still adore Roy Leh Sanea Rai w/ Tik and Aom..i dun tink i'm ready for a remake yet..esp. wen Aom and Tik are still in the industry..lol...but it'll be interesting if they get Aom to come back to play her character..lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah you can see her questioning herself and slowly revealing to us that she does want Monthai .. like when Viyada was coming she should have been happy but she wasn't.
lol..i know and she was all wishing for it too tat morning w/ the monk...eehhehe..seem like she got her wish...i guess she forgot was they say "be careful what you wish for"..lol

and esp. tat smile she had thinking about the kiss..lol..u know she's madly in love :wub: ...how many of us is luck enough to be w/ our childhood crush??...ah..i so want a :w-scene-pop-corn: in tis lakorn...IT'S a MUST!...i mean come on P'Pong jah...u slept around soo many times in Song Kram Nang Fah..you HAVE to do at least a willing scene in tis lakorn as a follow up..must keep your title ! :kiss:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm here! Gosh I have nothing to watch this whole weekend :p
I can't wait till Monday woot woot :yahoo:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol even if he went to school over seas remember he was only true to Viyada so he didn't know whats a bad or good girl lol
i guess since he's so cute and heroic in tis lakorn i'll let him pass...but i tink i'll suspect something after she start slapping Bpee... :rolleyes: for no real good reason

I'm here! Gosh I have nothing to watch this whole weekend :p
I can't wait till Monday woot woot :yahoo:
tell me about it..i tried to watch Badarn Jai..but i guess i'm just too bias against Aum..argh! someone change me to a better person!.... :lmao:

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
i guess since he's so cute and heroic in tis lakorn i'll let him pass...but i tink i'll suspect something after she start slapping Bpee... :rolleyes: for no real good reason
tell me about it..i tried to watch Badarn Jai..but i guess i'm just too bias against Aum..argh! someone change me to a better person!.... :lmao:

i know ive been trying to watch other lakorns but just not satisfying enough..hehe
im soo crazy for ngao asoke right now!! hehe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm so bored right now because im stuck at home I couldn't stay long at my dad's concert :loool: I'm even playing SWAT on playstation 2 right now lmao;

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I was organizing the first page and my arse copied the wrong link over and over :loool: so now I have to go back through all 95 or so pages and find the right posts again LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol
Im use to being stuck home by myself :loool: with the hubby working most of the time its like I live in this house all alone lol yeah swat is pretty ok for a shooting game :loool: I like to imagine the crooks are viyada lmao and I like totally massacre them :loool: but since the hubby only works one job now I probably have him around the house more lols.

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
are there pictures of pong and peung outside of the lakorn? Like on set or a shoot?
Can someone link me or post them please?

thanks!

btw: I've seen some pics of them on sigs, been meaning to ask where they are from.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok Links all organized those who want info on the lakorns like pictures and stuff of them just go to the first page! LOL and theres pictures of them outside of the lakorns laos ^__^

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Pong is so hott :drool:

Sorry that was kind of out of no where. haha.
Gosh I'm rewatching it right now :wub:

neena

sarNie Adult
yeah, me and my sister are both stuck on this lakorn at the moment...we started at 7 with episode 4 and now its 11 and we are on episode 16...hahahah...pretty hooked on it. at some parts its really boring...the side stories drag a lot...its a typical thai lakorn but its so cute!! pong has some of the cutest face expressions...and his voice...its hot!! peung is the cutest nang'ek i've seen in a very long time...she looks so innocent. can't wait for more.